Chrissy from Holtsville

Actually not sure these guys have the right girl. Asked her if she does anal or gangbangs she said fuck no !!!!
Trust me I will let you all know sunday if i fuk her asshole.

Are u pissed ob so I asked u are you dating this girl or are you paying to do her in the pool because if she is a provider and she told u she doesn't do anal or didn't do a gang bang , we should all believe these girls because they are all out standing women lol.

Had a fun day Saturday. Found her through a friend of mine. She did the CL thing couple of years ago she said but now staying off the radar cause, she says, some guy stalked her and started showing up at her house at all hours.
Maybe 28, cute face, not so great teeth, small tits, great legs and unbelievable ass. And yes its off limits, i tried just a finger while down on her and got kicked in the head. Very nice deepthroat blowjob, 69, came in mouth and she grabbed a towel. Off to the pool after some chat, was a little nervous about her parents coming home but she said they would be gone all day. Nice makeout session, more sucking, then balls deep while she held on to the side. Almost came in bag but she wanted a facial and,woohoo, a photo of her face.
Am doubting same girl as others have seen only cause of reaction to anything near the ass and when I mentioned a thought of a gangbang, jokingly, she said that's disgusting. Had promised a post so am delivering, but I asked if she was interested in additional business and she said no.BTW damage was $150 for two hours.

Sounds like u had a great time probably not the same girl because as I can attest and at least one other person here the girl we are talking about has done a gang bang there is another thread out here on her in the past she use to do bbfs any way glad u enjoyed I do know the girl has a pool also our girl is off portion nice review

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Had a fun day Saturday. Found her through a friend of mine. She did the CL thing couple of years ago she said but now staying off the radar cause, she says, some guy stalked her and started showing up at her house at all hours.
Oh it MUST be because someone wrote a review of her here...

How you could possibly make a connection between my saying someone stalked her and it was because od a review here, which I absolutely never said, is beyond my comprehension.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Lol. I was making a joke about what has gotten posted here in the past with some people saying that some girl had been stalked and then with no evidence whatsoever blaming it on them being reviewed here, which I am sure you agree is rediculous.

Ob oh yea ur chrissy is the same last time I saw her she was saying the same thing about some guy stalking her she has shoulder tattoo belly piercing now as far as anal that's a yes at least in the past and for sure she did the gang bang guaranteed no doubt, now if ur believing what a provider says u r new lol when this girl wants to get high yes she is on drugs , and she needs money she will do twice she blew me for 50 because she wanted to get high tell u what if ur still seeing her make an offer about doing u and another guy or two I'm sure she will negotiate with u any way enjoy her but stay protected she use to do bbfs on a regular basis