Chrissy from Holtsville

Wondering if anyone here still sees her? I used to hookup with her about two years ago, got her info from a CL ad. had a lot of fun but then she must have changed her number and I lost touch. Used to post in CL maybe once or twice a week for car dates, and I seem to remember old reviews here but know there were a couple of girls usint the same name in that area. Any ideas or help guys? Thanks.

Wouldn't waste ur time with her seen her about six months ago worn and think drugs have gotten the best of her turned dirty looking real shame but that's what most are about

That's kind of what I figured and yeah a shame. Good prices, really good bbbjcim, tasty snatch, and tight pussy and ass, which i got halfway in once before she jumped..lol.
Was just a lot better offering than the fugly fat black chicks on CL now.

Yea she was good then she turned to crap she seemed sweet really got into it did get her ass few times but she was out of it think that's why I got it use to see her for few years at beginning even did bbfs with her wouldn't any more she was wild to she did a 12 man gang bang that I went to and she was wild but I think that's when she started getting fd up on drugs

I left a cum stain or two on her couch
Saw her one day shopping at Costco with her mother..
When I left I text her saying I saw her in Costco
Next day I was on her couch fucking her hot mouth
She sure did have a tight pussy
Havn't seen here in at least a year
House always smelled like dog but she was a good blow and reasonable with the donation
Amazed me how tight her pussy was but her little tits sagged

Well I used to take nichols to portion but then I used to pick her up at her house. We did car bbbjcim or would go to the Ronkonkoma LIRR station and fuck in the back. Also did a few motels, but was suprised to hear she did gangbangs too.
That help?

I attended her gang bang some guy who didn't participate said he helped her set it up she was unbelievable she did it because she need money but Definately drugs were in play with her any way all entries at same time were in play girl took the dp like a champ and god she was a cummy mess it lasted about two hours I did run into het about 3 or 4 months ago and like previous post below she is not the same drugs look like are Definately in play with her now use to see her and she offered full service bare back and not going to lie did partake a few times and also use to go down on her but never would I do it with her now four months ago did get great bbj cum in mouth and swallow for 50 so that should say some thing considering use to pay 70 or 80 before any way for a decent bj and at that price would still partake but that's it

I attended her gang bang some guy who didn't participate said he helped her set it up she was unbelievable she did it because she need money but Definately drugs were in play with her any way all entries at same time were in play girl took the dp like a champ and god she was a cummy mess it lasted about two hours I did run into het about 3 or 4 months ago and like previous post below she is not the same drugs look like are Definately in play with her now use to see her and she offered full service bare back and not going to lie did partake a few times and also use to go down on her but never would I do it with her now four months ago did get great bbj cum in mouth and swallow for 50 so that should say some thing considering use to pay 70 or 80 before any way for a decent bj and at that price would still partake but that's it

Like I said wouldn't do FS or go down on her any more but bj is ok last time I did FS service with her dam legs weren't shaved and that shit turns me off lol all the sings of drugs are there but then most of these girls are doing this for that reason don't have her number her old number is not in service would luv to watch her do another gang bang I would fuck her mouth were u at her gang bang she was good maybe we need to hang around portion in hopes of seeing her could Definately get into dumping in her mouth or painting her face have did that one time with her any way if u get a number in her keep us posted

So any one find out any thing on chrissy see below number was blocked found old contact number just goes to voice if any one has found any thing on her let me know wouldn't mind fucking her mouth