Chloe 631-300-9228

Yes, same Holly and same location. Haven't gone in a few weeks. Have a few places on rotation. There should be a new thread solely for location and not for each girl/talent. Just a thought.
Thanks. Don't want to detail Chloe's thread, so If you have anything u think worth adding about Holly can u post on her thread? (Unless mods want to merge/rename!)

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

CHLOE

I had been seeing her ads for a long time and read this thread before, and I’ve been to the location before (see the thread on Holly) so I decided to give Chloe a try. Her ad went up about 2pm and I had a day when I could leave work early, so I texted at about 2:30 asking her rates. She immediately responded 150 hhr 200 hr. I asked if she was available at 3:30. After about 5 minutes she responds can I make it 4. I say ok. I head out a little early and as I’m driving I get a text around 3:40 asking if I can wait until 4:15. I say no problem. I get there a bit early and it’s a little awkward because there is street parking, or a lot that is shared with a church, or a lot with some stores, but the lot with the stores is empty so it would seem weird being parked there by myself. By the way, they always give the address of the stores across the street, so if its your first time, don’t get too confused, they are in an annex off of the building across the street and bordering the church parking lot.

I drive around a bit and finally park right out front on the street at about 4:10. I text that I’m there and let me know when she’s ready. She texts back a few minutes later to give her a few more minutes. Around 4:25, a car pulls up and parks 2 cars in front of me, and I can tell from the pictures, its Chloe, so she wasn’t even there this whole time!

Anyway, about 5 minutes later she calls to ask if I’m still here. I tell her I’m right out front, and she opens the door and sees me. I go in and she’s still in the clothes she was wearing. They look like blue nurse scrubs. I didn’t ask, but possibly she has a regular job in a hospital.

I ask to use the bathroom, but I’m told it is broken. So I go into the room, and Chloe says to give her a minute to get ready. An older handler comes in and puts a clean sheet on the table and tells me to get comfortable and Chloe will be right with me. Here is where it gets a bit frustrating and annoying. I’m waiting in the room like you might in a doctors office. I am literally in there for over 20 minutes. During this time I can hear the conversations outside. I hear a monger calling who is apparently asking about some girls who no longer work there. I hear discussions about financial paperwork. Apparently the handler is somebody’s mom because I hear her referred to as mom several times. I also hear arguments about the broken bathroom. Most of the girls seemed to be blaming it on Holly, who was not there at the time. The handler was mad because this has happened before and it cost a lot of money. This is amusing, but also very annoying because I do need to get home at a reasonable time.

Chloe finally comes in with no real explanation for the delay other than she was cleaning. Now I thought maybe she was putting on some nice lingerie or something, but no, she’s still in the nurse scrubs.

That being said, she was very friendly, and has a very cute, girl-next-door type face. She is short, in fact, she can stand upright on the massage table and not hit her head on the ceiling. She is a bit chunky, more than you might think from her pics.

She gets right down to business, she strips out of the scrubs to reveal just thong underwear. Her breasts are small but perky with very nice nipples. Her as is nice and round. She essentially starts a grinding twerking dance while I’m lying on the table. There is really no pretense of a massage at all. She gets on top of my back and just starts grinding/sliding over me. She smacks my ass and when I react, she says “oh you like that, I have toys.” Then she gets back up and is twerking grinding around the table. She’s a real wildcat. I don’t bother staying on my front side, but rather start letting my hands roam, which is a little difficult just because of her constant moving. When she gets back up on the table, she still has socks on, and I’m a foot guy, so I ask if I can see her feet. She gets the hint that I’m into feet. She takes the socks off and her feet are very cute, with painted toenails. She lets me kiss and suck her toes. She then straddles over me with her ass toward my face and stripteases the thong off. I’m trying to touch her goods, but she’s twerking too much.

But now comes the upsell. She asks do I want to make her cum. Well of course I do. Well, she has some toys we could use, and she can make me cum all over her feet, but she asks for an additional 100. I ask, what about if we don’t use toys and she just pleases me with her feet, and I get “don’t you want to make me cum?” Ugh, little head falls for it of course. Anyway, I’m actually not sure if I have the 100 and tell her I might only have 80. I’m hoping maybe she’ll agree to that, but she tells me to go check. So I stupidly get up and yes, I actually 100 is exactly what I had, so I hand it over.

Actually, as I’m getting the money, she gets a nice flexible blue dildo out. She tells me to put the money on the little towel heater they have, and she lies on the table and starts sucking the dildo. Then she slides it a little way into her pussy and gestures me to take over. So I start fucking her with the dildo while she’s rubbing the outside of her pussy. Her legs are in the air and I’m standing next to the table so I take one of her feet and start sucking her toes. She seems to like this. I then take the liberty of touching her asshole with my free hand. After a minute or so of this she tells me to stick my finger in her ass. I comply so now I’m dildo fucking her pussy and finger banging her ass while sucking her toes. I admit, this was a lot of fun. After a few minutes, she cums hard, and she’s not faking, I can tell because of my finger in her ass.

Now she says its my turn. I get on the table and she puts some oil on the big guy and starts right in with the footjob. In fact, up to this point I don’t think she had even touched my yet. At first it’s a little hard and rushed, but I tell her to slow it down and use her toes more and she gets into a good groove and I’m getting pretty damn hard. Then she leans forward and begins a hand job. She doesn’t use any more oil, instead, she very sensually drips her spit onto my dick. I’m a bit taken aback, I haven’t done bbbj, and I’m a little worried about getting her saliva on my uncovered member, but what’s done is done. Anyway, she’s very talented and it all feels great. However, I’m trying not to pop because It hasn’t quite been a half-hour if you count from when she actually came into the room. On the other hand, because of the delay, I do need to get going soon. I get her to switch a couple of times between footjob and handjob. Finally, only a little into the second half hour, I decide to succumb. As she’s handjobbing I tell her to switch back to her feet and I immediately cum all over those pretty toes. It was actually a great finish.

She cleaned me up good with a hot towel, some wipes and some alcohol spray. We exchanged some pleasantries and I was on my way.

The Good: Very cute face. Very cute feet. Nice small tits and great ass. Great pussy lips as well. Very friendly. Very aggressive and enthusiastic. Took directions well with the feet and did a great job of it.

The Neutral: I’ll give a pass on the whole scheduling thing and the wait time in the room. I assume this was just an unusual circumstance.

The Bad: The hard upsell. I admit that hammering her with the dildo and fingering her ass was a lot of fun, but I feel like for 100 I should be getting at least a BJ if not FS. I had a similar issue with Holly in upselling me just to take off some clothes. (see my comments on that thread). I have had other providers who when I asked for footjob stuff have either asked for a small amount or just indicated that they would like a tip, without specifying. I’ve even had one who hasn’t asked for anything. I don’t mind being asked if I will tip, and leaving the amount to my discretion, but giving a hard upsell leaves me feeling not so great afterward. And in this case, I only asked to see her feet. When she knew I liked feet, she brought up the footjob and she’s the one who pushed the toys. Its funny, because if she didn’t upsell me like that, I would have given her a modest tip, and I would most likely have repeated, but knowing that a repeat trip will cost me 300 means I will probably not be back. She was pennywise and pound foolish as they say. She could easily make more money off of me by giving me great service for the agreed upon price up front which would lead to repeat visits rather than have me leave feeling like I let my little head make poor decisions for me. Also, after making me wait, she really was trying to get me to finish well before my time was up.

Anyway, maybe this isn’t the place for the rest of this, and if so, moderators, feel free to delete this part, but, I’m curious how others feel about the upsell issue. I feel like anything short of BJs and FS should really be included in a “body rub” type situation, or at the most, a modest tip, no more that 20 to 30 should be requested. If people disagree, I’d like to know. I have limited funds for this hobby and spending 300 when I know there are providers out there who will do FS for far less upsets me. And if you’re wondering, I haven’t gone to any of those at this point because I’m actually trying to stay away from BJ’s and FS. If I decide to take that plunge, I’ll probably call Sophia Bell based on everything I’ve seen on this board.

I hope this was helpful and enjoyable information. Happy hunting guys!

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

CHLOE

I had been seeing her ads for a long time and read this thread before, and I’ve been to the location before (see the thread on Holly) so I decided to give Chloe a try. Her ad went up about 2pm and I had a day when I could leave work early, so I texted at about 2:30 asking her rates. She immediately responded 150 hhr 200 hr. I asked if she was available at 3:30. After about 5 minutes she responds can I make it 4. I say ok. I head out a little early and as I’m driving I get a text around 3:40 asking if I can wait until 4:15. I say no problem. I get there a bit early and it’s a little awkward because there is street parking, or a lot that is shared with a church, or a lot with some stores, but the lot with the stores is empty so it would seem weird being parked there by myself. By the way, they always give the address of the stores across the street, so if its your first time, don’t get too confused, they are in an annex off of the building across the street and bordering the church parking lot.

I drive around a bit and finally park right out front on the street at about 4:10. I text that I’m there and let me know when she’s ready. She texts back a few minutes later to give her a few more minutes. Around 4:25, a car pulls up and parks 2 cars in front of me, and I can tell from the pictures, its Chloe, so she wasn’t even there this whole time!

Anyway, about 5 minutes later she calls to ask if I’m still here. I tell her I’m right out front, and she opens the door and sees me. I go in and she’s still in the clothes she was wearing. They look like blue nurse scrubs. I didn’t ask, but possibly she has a regular job in a hospital.

I ask to use the bathroom, but I’m told it is broken. So I go into the room, and Chloe says to give her a minute to get ready. An older handler comes in and puts a clean sheet on the table and tells me to get comfortable and Chloe will be right with me. Here is where it gets a bit frustrating and annoying. I’m waiting in the room like you might in a doctors office. I am literally in there for over 20 minutes. During this time I can hear the conversations outside. I hear a monger calling who is apparently asking about some girls who no longer work there. I hear discussions about financial paperwork. Apparently the handler is somebody’s mom because I hear her referred to as mom several times. I also hear arguments about the broken bathroom. Most of the girls seemed to be blaming it on Holly, who was not there at the time. The handler was mad because this has happened before and it cost a lot of money. This is amusing, but also very annoying because I do need to get home at a reasonable time.

Chloe finally comes in with no real explanation for the delay other than she was cleaning. Now I thought maybe she was putting on some nice lingerie or something, but no, she’s still in the nurse scrubs.

That being said, she was very friendly, and has a very cute, girl-next-door type face. She is short, in fact, she can stand upright on the massage table and not hit her head on the ceiling. She is a bit chunky, more than you might think from her pics.

She gets right down to business, she strips out of the scrubs to reveal just thong underwear. Her breasts are small but perky with very nice nipples. Her as is nice and round. She essentially starts a grinding twerking dance while I’m lying on the table. There is really no pretense of a massage at all. She gets on top of my back and just starts grinding/sliding over me. She smacks my ass and when I react, she says “oh you like that, I have toys.” Then she gets back up and is twerking grinding around the table. She’s a real wildcat. I don’t bother staying on my front side, but rather start letting my hands roam, which is a little difficult just because of her constant moving. When she gets back up on the table, she still has socks on, and I’m a foot guy, so I ask if I can see her feet. She gets the hint that I’m into feet. She takes the socks off and her feet are very cute, with painted toenails. She lets me kiss and suck her toes. She then straddles over me with her ass toward my face and stripteases the thong off. I’m trying to touch her goods, but she’s twerking too much.

But now comes the upsell. She asks do I want to make her cum. Well of course I do. Well, she has some toys we could use, and she can make me cum all over her feet, but she asks for an additional 100. I ask, what about if we don’t use toys and she just pleases me with her feet, and I get “don’t you want to make me cum?” Ugh, little head falls for it of course. Anyway, I’m actually not sure if I have the 100 and tell her I might only have 80. I’m hoping maybe she’ll agree to that, but she tells me to go check. So I stupidly get up and yes, I actually 100 is exactly what I had, so I hand it over.

Actually, as I’m getting the money, she gets a nice flexible blue dildo out. She tells me to put the money on the little towel heater they have, and she lies on the table and starts sucking the dildo. Then she slides it a little way into her pussy and gestures me to take over. So I start fucking her with the dildo while she’s rubbing the outside of her pussy. Her legs are in the air and I’m standing next to the table so I take one of her feet and start sucking her toes. She seems to like this. I then take the liberty of touching her asshole with my free hand. After a minute or so of this she tells me to stick my finger in her ass. I comply so now I’m dildo fucking her pussy and finger banging her ass while sucking her toes. I admit, this was a lot of fun. After a few minutes, she cums hard, and she’s not faking, I can tell because of my finger in her ass.

Now she says its my turn. I get on the table and she puts some oil on the big guy and starts right in with the footjob. In fact, up to this point I don’t think she had even touched my yet. At first it’s a little hard and rushed, but I tell her to slow it down and use her toes more and she gets into a good groove and I’m getting pretty damn hard. Then she leans forward and begins a hand job. She doesn’t use any more oil, instead, she very sensually drips her spit onto my dick. I’m a bit taken aback, I haven’t done bbbj, and I’m a little worried about getting her saliva on my uncovered member, but what’s done is done. Anyway, she’s very talented and it all feels great. However, I’m trying not to pop because It hasn’t quite been a half-hour if you count from when she actually came into the room. On the other hand, because of the delay, I do need to get going soon. I get her to switch a couple of times between footjob and handjob. Finally, only a little into the second half hour, I decide to succumb. As she’s handjobbing I tell her to switch back to her feet and I immediately cum all over those pretty toes. It was actually a great finish.

She cleaned me up good with a hot towel, some wipes and some alcohol spray. We exchanged some pleasantries and I was on my way.

The Good: Very cute face. Very cute feet. Nice small tits and great ass. Great pussy lips as well. Very friendly. Very aggressive and enthusiastic. Took directions well with the feet and did a great job of it.

The Neutral: I’ll give a pass on the whole scheduling thing and the wait time in the room. I assume this was just an unusual circumstance.

The Bad: The hard upsell. I admit that hammering her with the dildo and fingering her ass was a lot of fun, but I feel like for 100 I should be getting at least a BJ if not FS. I had a similar issue with Holly in upselling me just to take off some clothes. (see my comments on that thread). I have had other providers who when I asked for footjob stuff have either asked for a small amount or just indicated that they would like a tip, without specifying. I’ve even had one who hasn’t asked for anything. I don’t mind being asked if I will tip, and leaving the amount to my discretion, but giving a hard upsell leaves me feeling not so great afterward. And in this case, I only asked to see her feet. When she knew I liked feet, she brought up the footjob and she’s the one who pushed the toys. Its funny, because if she didn’t upsell me like that, I would have given her a modest tip, and I would most likely have repeated, but knowing that a repeat trip will cost me 300 means I will probably not be back. She was pennywise and pound foolish as they say. She could easily make more money off of me by giving me great service for the agreed upon price up front which would lead to repeat visits rather than have me leave feeling like I let my little head make poor decisions for me. Also, after making me wait, she really was trying to get me to finish well before my time was up.

Anyway, maybe this isn’t the place for the rest of this, and if so, moderators, feel free to delete this part, but, I’m curious how others feel about the upsell issue. I feel like anything short of BJs and FS should really be included in a “body rub” type situation, or at the most, a modest tip, no more that 20 to 30 should be requested. If people disagree, I’d like to know. I have limited funds for this hobby and spending 300 when I know there are providers out there who will do FS for far less upsets me. And if you’re wondering, I haven’t gone to any of those at this point because I’m actually trying to stay away from BJ’s and FS. If I decide to take that plunge, I’ll probably call Sophia Bell based on everything I’ve seen on this board.

I hope this was helpful and enjoyable information. Happy hunting guys!
Nice alternative!..Very interesting session..