Chloe 631-300-9228

Saw her a few wweks ago in centereach. She shares office with several others, they all.post.relentlessly on bp.
Building is just off.main road. Parking in front on street.
Older woman handler, doesn't say much

Called, went over, Chloe greeted.me. She is young, somewhat cute but a little heavier and flabbier than what I like, she needs to tone up, but that's my opinion.
Room has clean paper on table.
Massage was weak. She had very cute, a tities. Let's you suck, felt her ass and thighs to.get.me going.
Flipped and she did a mediocre hj . Cleaned up, a little small talk. Left. 160
For me, she wasn't hot enough to repeat but if you.need to bust one, it'll do....

I'm not quoting, italic was accident.
Bp is gone but there is a new one, I don't know if I can write it here (rules?)

Where r the fucking thanks for the review and toft posts.... ????
A) No, you can't write it here (good call on your part for questioning)
B) If you want props for a review and toftt then go to yelp and review a restaurant. We ain't your mama, and you're not a hero.

I visited Chloe recently....within the past two weeks. Street parking but plenty of it when i went.

Making an appointment was easy. Arrived, Chloe met me as I entered and upon first look at her then I was psyched. She looked really hot in the lingerie and robe she was wearing, said hello with the sexiest look in her eyes and her voice turned me on. Long hair, great figure....as advertised.

I got comfortable on the table....started face down. She came in wearing a black lace thong and matching bra......really hot to me....I love a woman in just a bra and panties.

Her touch was sensual and sexy out of the gate.....long strokes....feather touch.....no bullshit small talk.

She carressed me head to toe while face down and did a great job transitioning the mood from relaxing and soothing to sensual, sexy and downright hot as she started slowly running her hands between my legs and grazing my boys.

On the flip she got right down to being erotic, flirtatious, sensual and really sexy.
Mutual touching, her breasts in my face and as she brought me to finish by hand she breathed deeply in my ear. Loved every second of it.

Her pics are real and in person I thought she was even better looking.

I was not looking for a quality therapeutic massage in which the knots and kinks of my body are homes in on and worked out. I will go to a LMT for that. I wanted to be relaxed, soothed and then wound the hell up and made to explode. Mission accomplished.

$16o for the hour.
I will repeat.

I was remiss I’m not mentioning this in my initial review.......yes.....her ass is incredibly spankable and not only does she allow it.....she seems to really enjoy it. What an ass.....oh what an ass.

BP and it's clones are advertisement sites, not review or forum sites. They're literally exact copies. So it was ok to link BP and CL ads but not the clones?

Not trying to derail this provider's thread as she def looks worth seeing. My point was just that if BP was still around, there'd of been a link to her BP ad. But to say it's no longer ok to link to a BP clone ad which is in the exact same format makes no sense no matter how you try to justify it.

Not trying to derail this provider's thread as she def looks worth seeing. My point was just that if BP was still around, there'd of been a link to her BP ad. But to say it's no longer ok to link to a BP clone ad which is in the exact same format makes no sense no matter how you try to justify it.
What you're saying may well be factually correct, but it's a bit like using the argument "You let me eat ice cream for dinner last night, why can't I eat ice cream for dinner again tonight?" with your mother. She'll probably just respond "Well I shouldn't have let you do it last night either, and you're still not getting it tonight."