Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

Have you ever seen the mamasan. She used to be a hot little number but only limited herself to bbbj's
Yes as I was leaving she came out of the back room with towel wrap around her. But the prices at this place is unbelievable. That’s why they are slow as Lisa kept saying that the place is not busy . I told her that’s because you charge over Chinatown rates as all other places are in line so they are busy. Then she say that someplace charge $80 but ladies are old. Lisa think her pussy is gold

So Today I stop by 40EB since my regular place was booked solid. Lisa take me in as she seen me once before. Long story short she wanted $200 for everything and after the massage and negotiation back and forth I got up and left. She kept saying every place old and she young. She then quoted her rates $50 hand $100 bj and $200 CFS. I paid the house $60 and left $20 and never to return to this place.
anyone paying $200 in Chinatown need to get their head examined. I don’t care if she is young Because Chinatown rates are $150 max for everything for hour.
Damn. She was letting me CIP her for $140 total for a few times last year. Then she wanted $160 and I stopped going Sounds like she wants $200 plus house fee now. Lol

Damn. She was letting me CIP her for $140 total for a few times last year. Then she wanted $160 and I stopped going Sounds like she wants $200 plus house fee now. Lol
She think her pussy is gold and she talk about other places as it’s old ladies so she should get more. The place was dead with ladies sitting around when I arrived. The shower is messed up as the tiles on the floor of shower could cut your feet if your not west slippers in the shower. There are so many better places reasonable price.

She think her pussy is gold and she talk about other places as it’s old ladies so she should get more. The place was dead with ladies sitting around when I arrived. The shower is messed up as the tiles on the floor of shower could cut your feet if your not west slippers in the shower. There are so many better places reasonable price.
Shower is Definitely skeeevy

Kitty Beauty Skin Care
45 Bayard St 2nd floor.

Was around the area and never seen Amy so I went.
Made an appointment and was welcomed by a lady who was later known to me as Amy.
Dora the explorer hair bob cut. I would put her around 50s, nice big C’s but total BUTTERFACE. I should have walked but I let the 2nd head get the best of me.
Went in for 50 an hour massage.
Massage…don’t even know if I can call it that…but she tried.
On the flip, the negotiations started and she wanted 120.
Very bold to be asking that for a butterface at that age.
I told her 120 all in donation and that’s all I’m doing. She eventually accepted.
The positive was that her CBJ was very good! Her MM’s C’s were stiff and not too fun to play with. However when she mounted she knew how to clap! I was impressed with that.
In the middle of the session while she was on top of me, she was quivering and seriously just stopped and laid on me. I guess she O’d and needed a break time! That was funny.
I didn’t even finish yet and told her that it’s time to continue!
Slammed away until finish.
Alcohol clean up and a bottle of water to go.
I will give her a yes based solely on her CBJ and riding skills but not on her looks. At least the price was Ok to me.

Last month visited 45 Bayard. I usually go in for Lucy or Lily from 55 but she told me they moved. I’ve been visiting Lucy and Lily quite frequently in the last few months and I really can’t understand why. Yeah the prices are cheap and I get basically everything I want out of it but I guess it’s the allure of it being loose and low maintenance that kicks it up for me.

Forgive me here but I keep getting their names mixed up but I’ve been with both individually and together plenty of times.

Lily, aggressive one? She was the first when I first visited here. She stopped helping another customer it seemed like to immediately come and service me. Boy was it a rush, cheap, fast, straight to the point and she takes charge. She ran the show essentially and lead me at her speed. Honestly it was great and it’s fun once in a while but a few times now and I prefer to be the one in charge I feel. She’s still great and gives me everything I want out of the session including a nice bucket wash. The 55 Bayard basement was getting old so last visiting her here at 45 was an upgrade albeit I still washed off in the sink. That and her sister wasn’t available and when I said I’d wait she pushed for me to service her. Wasn’t a waste just prefer a more submissive personality. Paid 180$ services included BBBJ, CIM, BBFS and CIP.

Lucy, now this is a good submissive woman. She let me take the lead while going to the places I pointed her towards. Sucked me until I felt content then would just lay on her back and let me take charge. Been preferring her a few times more and it’s been great due to her letting me run the show. She lets me take my time and even lets me cool down just to last that much longer. She even does post clean up for me after a CIP. Overall it’s just her personality in the heat of the situation I prefer and makes it that much more tantalizing. Services are same as lily with the same price.

I wanted to try Nana if she offers the same services just a different personality approach. If anyone knows slide me a message. Same goes for another girl they mentioned to me at the new spot, Amy? As the review above mentioned it seems like she may be like most Brooklyn FH.

Last month visited 45 Bayard. I usually go in for Lucy or Lily from 55 but she told me they moved. I’ve been visiting Lucy and Lily quite frequently in the last few months and I really can’t understand why. Yeah the prices are cheap and I get basically everything I want out of it but I guess it’s the allure of it being loose and low maintenance that kicks it up for me.

Forgive me here but I keep getting their names mixed up but I’ve been with both individually and together plenty of times.

Lily, aggressive one? She was the first when I first visited here. She stopped helping another customer it seemed like to immediately come and service me. Boy was it a rush, cheap, fast, straight to the point and she takes charge. She ran the show essentially and lead me at her speed. Honestly it was great and it’s fun once in a while but a few times now and I prefer to be the one in charge I feel. She’s still great and gives me everything I want out of the session including a nice bucket wash. The 55 Bayard basement was getting old so last visiting her here at 45 was an upgrade albeit I still washed off in the sink. That and her sister wasn’t available and when I said I’d wait she pushed for me to service her. Wasn’t a waste just prefer a more submissive personality. Paid 180$ services included BBBJ, CIM, BBFS and CIP.

Lucy, now this is a good submissive woman. She let me take the lead while going to the places I pointed her towards. Sucked me until I felt content then would just lay on her back and let me take charge. Been preferring her a few times more and it’s been great due to her letting me run the show. She lets me take my time and even lets me cool down just to last that much longer. She even does post clean up for me after a CIP. Overall it’s just her personality in the heat of the situation I prefer and makes it that much more tantalizing. Services are same as lily with the same price.

I wanted to try Nana if she offers the same services just a different personality approach. If anyone knows slide me a message. Same goes for another girl they mentioned to me at the new spot, Amy? As the review above mentioned it seems like she may be like most Brooklyn FH.

Looks?
Age?
Other Physical Charecteristics?
Otherwise you paint a good picture in a rather, different offbeat style than most.

Looks?
Age?
Other Physical Charecteristics?
Otherwise you paint a good picture in a rather, different offbeat style than most.
Yeah should have mentioned those things. Thanks.

For lily, she’s a 7/10. She has this 80-90s look with her hairstyle and her face. She’s not bad looking by a stretch but she is older on the 40-50+ age. Lucy is a 6-7/10 but is the personality side that I like the most which edges her over her sister. She also has this Bob cut hairstyle. Both her and her sister both skinny, roughly about 5’7” to 5’9” in height and rock Bs. Nothing to my knowledge man made on either of their bodies and both don’t ask for money up front and are both super friendly people. Like I said Lily is a bit more aggressive and will talk dirty to you and overpower you with her words. Lucy total opposite. Both funny friendly and understand English pretty well.

Which one was the wild and crazy one? Which one did you enjoy more with? Inquiring mind what to know
Don't know if this is serious or not, Lucy is aggressive and talkative and likes to take charge while Lily is submissive and will do what you please. I had a 3some with them after the first few visits and during that, when they were on 55 bayard, a cramped room with a small massage table and 2 girls with their legs up in the air ready for you to choose where to start is the best picture I can paint. Go ahead and try it out, may not be for everyone but if you're feeling adventurous I'd say its worth it at least once

billyS

Reign of Terror
Don't know if this is serious or not, Lucy is aggressive and talkative and likes to take charge while Lily is submissive and will do what you please. I had a 3some with them after the first few visits and during that, when they were on 55 bayard, a cramped room with a small massage table and 2 girls with their legs up in the air ready for you to choose where to start is the best picture I can paint. Go ahead and try it out, may not be for everyone but if you're feeling adventurous I'd say its worth it at least once
Instead of just deleting this I'll let it post but I'm going to ask you to expand on it.

How much did you pay?
Covered or not?
Were all acts covered?
What other acts did they do on you?
To each other?
Where did you wind up shooting your load(s)?

Instead of just deleting this I'll let it post but I'm going to ask you to expand on it.

How much did you pay?
Covered or not?
Were all acts covered?
What other acts did they do on you?
To each other?
Where did you wind up shooting your load(s)?
My apologies, I was just answering the question they asked someone else. I can expand in greater detail.

Cost for both of them, they confirmed to me $300 total (I've had a couple sessions with both solo prior so YMMV on the cost outright if you ask). Paid after the session was over. The best thing about these two, they wear a sundress and are just bare naked underneath. When I arrived, 55 Bayard if those who've been here will remember what it looks like, they lead me through the hall to the room, which honestly I hoped they had a bigger room for dealing with 2 girls but instead we used one of small rooms and automatically they helped me undress, fondle me from everywhere until we were all naked. They share equally in the actions, rubbing their bodies on me while lifting their dresses and then rubbing their bare areas right on my crotch, immediate BBBJ, kissing all over. First it was Lily what seemed like she was showing her sister what to do. Lily being super enthusiastic brought Lucy down with her and then she direct my member to her mouth and she took off from there. Lily was orchestrating the show, telling me where to stand and what her sister should do while she herself was indulging my body. With both of them i've done raw so sharing them was what I did. They, as I said in the post before, laid on their backs inviting me to choose first who to fuck. I gave Lily the first dive and she wrapped me into her smiling and telling me how much of a "bad boy I am, fucking her and her sister" if they actually are, hot and in that moment i was just in a pure tunnel vision mode. Lucy was fondling me from behind and caressing my chest and back kissing all over while occassionally trying to cup my balls while I was having at it with Lily. Uncovered and pounding away at Lily for a few minutes before pulling out to have her clean me up with her mouth and then Lucy laid on the table inviting me in and Lily again enthusiastically guiding me right in. Now at this part Lily kind of took a back seat and cheered me on, she was at Lucys head holding her shoulders and saying things like "oh baby i want you to cum inside my sister" like I mentioned, Lily has some really nice dirty talk. Again purely focused again while fucking Lucy and as I was close to finishing I asked where I should cum. Lily immediately got behind me and pressed me into Lucy while Lucy smiled widely and wrapped her legs around us. Never busted so hard and full like that I think ever that I can remember. Pulled out watched it drip as I enjoy seeing that and then Lucy helped clean me up with her mouth while Lily went to get the bucket and water.

Crazy details aside and in short, after writing this I definitely need to have another session with them again SOON, the 3some action with them for what I want is great and probably the best i've had for the price too. I've had only 2 other sessions like this at NYAW and NYAF and I didnt think it got better than that. They don't interact with each other like kissing and foreplay but they're more into pleasing you and Lily likes to direct the situation and flow. Also as I said they're on the older side, I think they're pretty for their age and what they provide which is just raw, juicy and messy sex. Its straight to the point.

billyS

Reign of Terror
My apologies, I was just answering the question they asked someone else. I can expand in greater detail.

Cost for both of them, they confirmed to me $300 total (I've had a couple sessions with both solo prior so YMMV on the cost outright if you ask). Paid after the session was over. The best thing about these two, they wear a sundress and are just bare naked underneath. When I arrived, 55 Bayard if those who've been here will remember what it looks like, they lead me through the hall to the room, which honestly I hoped they had a bigger room for dealing with 2 girls but instead we used one of small rooms and automatically they helped me undress, fondle me from everywhere until we were all naked. They share equally in the actions, rubbing their bodies on me while lifting their dresses and then rubbing their bare areas right on my crotch, immediate BBBJ, kissing all over. First it was Lily what seemed like she was showing her sister what to do. Lily being super enthusiastic brought Lucy down with her and then she direct my member to her mouth and she took off from there. Lily was orchestrating the show, telling me where to stand and what her sister should do while she herself was indulging my body. With both of them i've done raw so sharing them was what I did. They, as I said in the post before, laid on their backs inviting me to choose first who to fuck. I gave Lily the first dive and she wrapped me into her smiling and telling me how much of a "bad boy I am, fucking her and her sister" if they actually are, hot and in that moment i was just in a pure tunnel vision mode. Lucy was fondling me from behind and caressing my chest and back kissing all over while occassionally trying to cup my balls while I was having at it with Lily. Uncovered and pounding away at Lily for a few minutes before pulling out to have her clean me up with her mouth and then Lucy laid on the table inviting me in and Lily again enthusiastically guiding me right in. Now at this part Lily kind of took a back seat and cheered me on, she was at Lucys head holding her shoulders and saying things like "oh baby i want you to cum inside my sister" like I mentioned, Lily has some really nice dirty talk. Again purely focused again while fucking Lucy and as I was close to finishing I asked where I should cum. Lily immediately got behind me and pressed me into Lucy while Lucy smiled widely and wrapped her legs around us. Never busted so hard and full like that I think ever that I can remember. Pulled out watched it drip as I enjoy seeing that and then Lucy helped clean me up with her mouth while Lily went to get the bucket and water.

Crazy details aside and in short, after writing this I definitely need to have another session with them again SOON, the 3some action with them for what I want is great and probably the best i've had for the price too. I've had only 2 other sessions like this at NYAW and NYAF and I didnt think it got better than that. They don't interact with each other like kissing and foreplay but they're more into pleasing you and Lily likes to direct the situation and flow. Also as I said they're on the older side, I think they're pretty for their age and what they provide which is just raw, juicy and messy sex. Its straight to the point.
Thanks! That's a pretty wild time fucking them both raw!

This review is for Joyce at Grand Elegant. I've seen Joyce more times than I can remember over the years and she never disappoints. If you know you know. Her new place Grand Elegant near corner of Grand St and Christie (not so new anymore, been a few years) is much cleaner/nicer than the old Elizabeth location. Second floor walkup sandwiched between some Chinese markets and stores. Plenty of foot traffic in the area, afterall it's CT but you'll be fine.

Her room is the first one beyond the front desk on the right as you enter. Clean and spacious. Joyce greets me like an old friend and leads me to her room. I strip and lay on the massage table. I don't know if there is a TS or shower even as I've never ventured beyond her front abode. There's a sink in the corner of her room though. She comes in and starts off with her heavy handed massage to my liking. She's not the best massage I've had but it's better than 95% of what's out there for this type of place. I usually opt for the half hour. As others pointed out she likes to chat and I don't mind. She catches me up on her business ventures and her mother's health. After a nice massage, she starts ST on my thighs and sack which gets jr at instant attention. She tongues the taint and balls and starts licking up the shaft and finally takes it all in. Good pace and suction. Way back when she used to be toothy but her technique has improved over the years. I'm avg sized but caution for the bigger dudes, your YMMV in terms of toothyness. However she is very receptive to directions so I'm sure you can coach her through. She lets me roam all over her body and allows me FIV. She's not shaved but definitely not a bush.

I ask her to get on her knees so I can sit up and lean on the table while she continues BBBJ. I hold her head to help her take me deeper. View of her head bobbing up and down on my shaft is enough to push me over the top and I unload hard in her mouth. She takes every drop and continues to suck until my little head can't take anymore stimulation. She goes and spits in the sink and quickly brushes her teeth while I lay back down on the table. She sprays alcohol on some paper towels and wipes my junk down. Be careful if you're a shaver down there. I made that mistake once after freshly shaving and going to see Joyce...fuck that stung like hell. Once she leaves the room, I saunter over to the sink, heave my junk and sack over the edge and start washing off. I make sure to rinse the sink for you other heathens that might use it to freshen up but beware my nutsack has laid claim muahahaha!

I've had FS with her once and while it was good, she wasn't my cup of tea so I've not done it again since. She does get pretty wet down there when you're pounding. She tries to massage your shoulders and arms while you're going to town which is pretty funny...always the professional she is. Anyway I give her 120 for the half and she is always appreciative.

I highly recommend her. She's great when you're in a pinch and really just want to get off no frills attached.
Same here. I saw her many times over the years. CFS once or twice - nothing to remember. But her BBBJ is amazing. She is like a Hoover on steroids and doesn’t lose a drop. Also, takes her tits about and drops her pants for me to play and put some digits in. All for 120.