Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

Hi, it's been a while since I last posted. 74A Forsyth, right across the Sara Roosevelt park, continues to have a lot of young talent. Had "Annie" the other day, very accommodating and open for everything. I only went for massage with bj, paid $60 for the hour and $60 tip. Lots of other girls around, I think "Fuqu" may be the hottest one there now. I'll try to stop by again next month.

I finally went to check out the milf Lisa at 139 Canal. I texted to see if she was available and she was. I guess she has a camera downstairs because she opened the door before I could ring the bell. When I went upstairs to her place there were 2 guys waiting. I was about to walk out but she said they just showed up without calling and she told them they had to come back later. Still, I don't like running into other mongers but this place is more like a fast house and not a high end parlor so I guess this type of thing is expected. We get to her room and got undressed. She has nice tits. I think they are fake. Tattoo on her chest and one on her lower back. No hips whatsoever. Very straight body with no curves. She started off with some warm water in her mouth for a very brief bbbj. She then got on top for some cowgirl and then we moved to mish. She does not restrict penetration at all which is good because I am not big at all. I was getting hot from mish because the heat was on and it was a kinda warm day so I went standing mish. After I cooled down a bit we went back to mish where I finished. She was accommodating but no massage was offered. I guess its just a pump and dump. I gave her what amounted to a benjamin franklin. Not a bad experience. I may repeat to see if greek is still available like in her older reviews.

Long time lurker but too damn lazy to write reviews. I just want to post this one because it’s good info to share. So here is my first review on this board.

Susan has closed down 74A Forsyth and has moved around the block. You won’t need to cross the street to find her. It’s a much nicer place, newly renovated everything including the shower and bathroom, new tables and sheets and so much cleaner. The walls still don’t reach the ceilings and the accordion doors are still flimsy. Restaurant power fan in the bathroom this time and a normal walk-in shower. Much larger waiting area, but it’s part of an open floor.

Same staff from the old place, including Susan who was as always, bright and giggly and happy. She took my hand and brought me to one of the rooms and then left while I undressed. I noticed that the ceilings were high and there were no bars installed for her to do her back walking routine with. When she came in, I told her I will skip the massage. She went back out for the bag, returned and got butt naked and laid down next to me for some cuddling and to bring me to life.

Since she only does CBJ, I felt showering before leaving home was good enough, so I did not try the new shower. Brief CBJ, then she got on top for CG. After all these years, I still really enjoyed being inside her. Sometimes, familiarity is comfort too.

Mish, she wrapped her arms and legs around me in a tight embrace while I took forever to finish. She still has good Kegel for a provider who has been doing this for like a decade. Something was wrong with me. I took forever to pop but she held me tight and allowed me to do my thing. This was not a GFE place, and there was no BBBJ CIM solution at a moment like this. But she was patient with me. When I finally did pop, I was utterly exhausted.

She cleaned me up and came back fully dressed and laid down next to me. I asked her why she closed down 74A and moved here. Her response was completely truthful.

It’s because the previous place was a shithole. It was impossible to heat in the winter, the floors were always freezing, and then the back room was impossible to cool in the summer. Rooms were tiny, ceilings were leaky and moldy, and there was nothing she could do about it. But it took her many months to find a place. Landlords just didn’t want to rent to her type of business. They didn’t want problems.
It’s certainly a clean place now but the walls still did not reach the ceilings and I still don’t feel privacy. She said that in order to do that, she would have to gut the ceiling and install ventilation in each room and she didn’t have money for that. She spent all her money on the renovation and this was what she could do right now. She said she doesn’t have any more money and the rents are high and she is under a lot of pressure.

I poked her in the rib and asked her where all her money went. She said she bought property in China and her parents are living in them and she cannot liquidate.

I called bullshit. She lost it all on the baccarat table. She slapped my arm and told me not to tell anyone. Oops.

Excellent release with a (still) hot girl for the price point. And now in a comfortable clean place. Thought I should share that.

Damage $120 and went out to look for roast duck.

I “happened” upon Susan’s new spot by chance last night. Went in for a 30 minute rub. At the time of entry I did not know it was Susan’s spot. So so attendant by the name of Lulu, said she was only one available, went with it. Went to curtained room got undressed, I thought the most I might have was a HJ. Let Lulu give me what was a lackluster back rub. Clearly she was not a massage therapy girl. I then overheard what I thought was Susan’s voice and asked if it was indeed Susan? Lulu said it was and I asked if she could ask Susan to come in for a
Minute to say hello. She exited and said Susan had just left.
Now I feel different about the place. I knew I could and would have fun here, just not today. I wanted to then suckle and have fun with Lulu’s tits, but she said no, period coming in a few days.
At this point I decided to bail. I couldn’t have fun with a girl that does not give open access to tits, for HJ. And I wouldn’t want to boom boom with her as I am sure she’d be super restrictive and the experience would be akin to trying to jerk off in a limp body.
anyway, I’ll go back in a couple of days with the knowledge this is Susan’s place, and I will have a nice time with someone. I only stayed about 20 minutes and gave required $30.00 HH and I didn’t take the change from my $40.00. Lulu did nothing for me other than move her fingers on my back.

I “happened” upon Susan’s new spot by chance last night. Went in for a 30 minute rub. At the time of entry I did not know it was Susan’s spot. So so attendant by the name of Lulu, said she was only one available, went with it. Went to curtained room got undressed, I thought the most I might have was a HJ. Let Lulu give me what was a lackluster back rub. Clearly she was not a massage therapy girl. I then overheard what I thought was Susan’s voice and asked if it was indeed Susan? Lulu said it was and I asked if she could ask Susan to come in for a
Now I feel different about the place. I knew I could and would have fun here, just not today. I wanted to then suckle and have fun with Lulu’s tits, but she said no, period coming in a few days.
At this point I decided to bail. I couldn’t have fun with a girl that does not give open access to tits, for HJ. And I wouldn’t want to boom boom with her as I am sure she’d be super restrictive and the experience would be akin to trying to jerk off in a limp body.
anyway, I’ll go back in a couple of days with the knowledge this is Susan’s place, and I will have a nice time with someone. I only stayed about 20 minutes and gave required $30.00 HH and I didn’t take the change from my $40.00. Lulu did nothing for me other than move her fingers on my back.
Wow this place was one of the better places in CT and now it seems almost all is just trying to get as much $$$ from you with the least amount of service.
I get text from various places in CT but most of the time I don’t partake because I know they slow and trying to get $$$ and service will be sub par.

Thank you for your review. Susan texted me she moved to another place, but I haven't tried it yet.
BTW FeiFei is still working? She seems not here anymore.

This review is for Joyce at Grand Elegant. I've seen Joyce more times than I can remember over the years and she never disappoints. If you know you know. Her new place Grand Elegant near corner of Grand St and Christie (not so new anymore, been a few years) is much cleaner/nicer than the old Elizabeth location. Second floor walkup sandwiched between some Chinese markets and stores. Plenty of foot traffic in the area, afterall it's CT but you'll be fine.

Her room is the first one beyond the front desk on the right as you enter. Clean and spacious. Joyce greets me like an old friend and leads me to her room. I strip and lay on the massage table. I don't know if there is a TS or shower even as I've never ventured beyond her front abode. There's a sink in the corner of her room though. She comes in and starts off with her heavy handed massage to my liking. She's not the best massage I've had but it's better than 95% of what's out there for this type of place. I usually opt for the half hour. As others pointed out she likes to chat and I don't mind. She catches me up on her business ventures and her mother's health. After a nice massage, she starts ST on my thighs and sack which gets jr at instant attention. She tongues the taint and balls and starts licking up the shaft and finally takes it all in. Good pace and suction. Way back when she used to be toothy but her technique has improved over the years. I'm avg sized but caution for the bigger dudes, your YMMV in terms of toothyness. However she is very receptive to directions so I'm sure you can coach her through. She lets me roam all over her body and allows me FIV. She's not shaved but definitely not a bush.

I ask her to get on her knees so I can sit up and lean on the table while she continues BBBJ. I hold her head to help her take me deeper. View of her head bobbing up and down on my shaft is enough to push me over the top and I unload hard in her mouth. She takes every drop and continues to suck until my little head can't take anymore stimulation. She goes and spits in the sink and quickly brushes her teeth while I lay back down on the table. She sprays alcohol on some paper towels and wipes my junk down. Be careful if you're a shaver down there. I made that mistake once after freshly shaving and going to see Joyce...fuck that stung like hell. Once she leaves the room, I saunter over to the sink, heave my junk and sack over the edge and start washing off. I make sure to rinse the sink for you other heathens that might use it to freshen up but beware my nutsack has laid claim muahahaha!

I've had FS with her once and while it was good, she wasn't my cup of tea so I've not done it again since. She does get pretty wet down there when you're pounding. She tries to massage your shoulders and arms while you're going to town which is pretty funny...always the professional she is. Anyway I give her 120 for the half and she is always appreciative.

I highly recommend her. She's great when you're in a pinch and really just want to get off no frills attached.

I work downtown, the CT spots are too far for me, so I went to one closer to me, on Beaver at. Called Bisou Spa. I went in for what I thought would be a basic body rub.
I got this one drastically wrong. Literally fell into a FS spot! I swear i did not know going in, and it wasn’t until the flip was I told the options. Lady was petite Korean with solid 32B. Good with the knowledge. Ended up mish, wasn’t rushed. .8 + 1.8 all in. I’m sure veterans here can probably get a better price. Will return.

I work downtown, the CT spots are too far for me, so I went to one closer to me, on Beaver at. Called Bisou Spa. I went in for what I thought would be a basic body rub.
I got this one drastically wrong. Literally fell into a FS spot! I swear i did not know going in, and it wasn’t until the flip was I told the options. Lady was petite Korean with solid 32B. Good with the knowledge. Ended up mish, wasn’t rushed. .8 + 1.8 all in. I’m sure veterans here can probably get a better price. Will return.
Was this a spa with shower?

Muxi Spa on Eldridge just north of Canal, 4th floor walkup. Cici foremerly of Joyce's on Eliz greets me and takes me to a room. Looks better then she did a few years ago. Gets down to business right away with pretty good oral, open to anything I ask, which in this case was 2 cups, 1.4 asked. Tries to push a bit during the act, but overall nice experience. After round 1 comes pretty weak massage, texting the entire time. Round 2 cim, all good. Place is busy, I think I heard mamasan calling her name a few times, must be walkins looking for her. I did see other ladies there, I may try another time. Not the best ever but not the worst.

Muxi Spa on Eldridge just north of Canal, 4th floor walkup. Cici foremerly of Joyce's on Eliz greets me and takes me to a room. Looks better then she did a few years ago. Gets down to business right away with pretty good oral, open to anything I ask, which in this case was 2 cups, 1.4 asked. Tries to push a bit during the act, but overall nice experience. After round 1 comes pretty weak massage, texting the entire time. Round 2 cim, all good. Place is busy, I think I heard mamasan calling her name a few times, must be walkins looking for her. I did see other ladies there, I may try another time. Not the best ever but not the worst.
How clean is the place? Was the initial oral bbbj?

Pretty sure that was the Li's Beauty spa or something based on the map location / street view. Iirc it was CFS and no TS when I went. The room was big. Anyways, this is wall st area and no where near ctown.
Li's is next door at 16 Beaver, whereas Bisou is at 22 Beaver; not the same. To me, from the outside, Li's looks like gone out of business, although the buzzer label is still there but lights are out. Bisou is a step up from what I have read about Li (never went there).
My review of Bisou posted today in New York forum.

So Today I stop by 40EB since my regular place was booked solid. Lisa take me in as she seen me once before. Long story short she wanted $200 for everything and after the massage and negotiation back and forth I got up and left. She kept saying every place old and she young. She then quoted her rates $50 hand $100 bj and $200 CFS. I paid the house $60 and left $20 and never to return to this place.
anyone paying $200 in Chinatown need to get their head examined. I don’t care if she is young Because Chinatown rates are $150 max for everything for hour.

So Today I stop by 40EB since my regular place was booked solid. Lisa take me in as she seen me once before. Long story short she wanted $200 for everything and after the massage and negotiation back and forth I got up and left. She kept saying every place old and she young. She then quoted her rates $50 hand $100 bj and $200 CFS. I paid the house $60 and left $20 and never to return to this place.
anyone paying $200 in Chinatown need to get their head examined. I don’t care if she is young Because Chinatown rates are $150 max for everything for hour.
Have you ever seen the mamasan. She used to be a hot little number but only limited herself to bbbj's