Childish interforum pissing contests

he started it.post 1563....lecture him not me...he aint the moderator here.

I am not lecturing anyone. My rule is that whoever fucks with another member in my thread, owes me a Carona. So as of now, Gavy owes me 1 Carona and seeker owes me 1 Carona. My Thread, my rule. I like my woman hot and my beer cold. Although many woman that I get these days, are not hot.

Ok I am not a mod or have any power here. But everyone needs to chill. Seeker just as you are welcomed so is Gavy. We are all here to share info and have some fun. OK so my game sucks and i know it but reading some of Gavy's stuff anf the other's has helped a little. My game still sucks but not as bad. Seeker you been chating with me for months we put up some impressive numbers with posts. And you got some pretty good stories out of me. Hell I am over 2000 and have no idea where it all is written. The rest of you guys need to not share your eploits with your friends unless they are hobbing too. Light weight you and i need to have a heart to heart my friend I will make sure you have fun but we will keep you out of the shooters range. Bio friends that tell your tales in mixed company should be shot on sight. Ok so now every one back in the pool and play nice.
You are wrong about you not having game. It's there.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
I am not lecturing anyone. My rule is that whoever fucks with another member in my thread, owes me a Carona. So as of now, Gavy owes me 1 Carona and seeker owes me 1 Carona. My Thread, my rule. I like my woman hot and my beer cold. Although many woman that I get these days, are not hot.

We are getting very posesive aren't we. Are you getting cranky, maybe you need a hug from Tami. She will give you as many coronas as you like....

I like that rule... someone come over to one of the threads I started and fuck with someone!

Hey wold don't leave this old fart out please....................I thought this was a team & the only one I ever went to verbal blows with was ebay who got banned & you saved my ass on that one

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have seen a lot of views of my writing not much comments don't know if that's good or bad.
Good. We like to read it but because of the nature of it there is not much to add. It would be like reading a good book then scribbling a note to the author on the jacket. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Thanks Billy a little feed back sometimes is good. Just so you all know I did not strat this thread, I logged on and found it here and I guess because it was moved from the orginal thread and my post was the cut off it falls to me. All I wanted was to be the voice of reason and get back to just having some fun. Differing opinons is what our freedom of speech is all about and I enjoy the banther, but it is more fun to be forced to think at a higher level than turn to name calling. There are severel posters here that I have locked horns with so to speak in a couple of different forums, I have no bad feeling for them or from them and if I met any of them in the real world I would still be honored to have a drink with them. I am not sure what the purpose of this thread is but if the infighting and back biting stops than I guess it has served it's purpose.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Differing opinons is what our freedom of speech is all about and I enjoy the banther, but it is more fun to be forced to think at a higher level than turn to name calling.
It really was very troubling to see all of that yesterday evening. I was very surprised at all the hateful things being said. But, it should all be behind us right now. Hopefuly we won't derail some of the wonderful threads here on Utopia Guide anymore with childish and hateful comments.

Here's to a higher level.

Gavy

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
It really was very troubling to see all of that yesterday evening. I was very surprised at all the hateful things being said. But, it should all be behind us right now. Hopefuly we won't derail some of the wonderful threads here on Utopia Guide anymore with childish and hateful comments.

Here's to a higher level.

Gavy
I have to agree with you. I do not know the history. As a fairly new member here I have come to have some respect for the more sr members and look forward to reading thier adventures. I truely hope that this is over and that we can all just get back to what we are here for in the first place.

Good. We like to read it but because of the nature of it there is not much to add. It would be like reading a good book then scribbling a note to the author on the jacket. Thanks for sharing!
Wolf, Billy is right, there's nothing i could add to those stories, i just love to read them.

I have to agree with you. I do not know the history. As a fairly new member here I have come to have some respect for the more sr members and look forward to reading thier adventures. I truely hope that this is over and that we can all just get back to what we are here for in the first place.

Well put wolfie. Now back to the real thread.