Childish interforum pissing contests

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Poor seeker. We slapped you around a little bit, but have been offering you an olive branch for the umpteenth time. "MY" section? Seeker, I am just a moderator. Don't really care who or what gets posts.

I just feel badly that an older guy who had craigs list ads (and forwarded them to some of his "friends"), who told me stories about going to different places, yet you hold back.

What's the reason for all of your anger? All of your hostility?

Poor seeker. We slapped you around a little bit, but have been offering you an olive branch for the umpteenth time. "MY" section? Seeker, I am just a moderator. Don't really care who or what gets posts.

I just feel badly that an older guy who had craigs list ads (and forwarded them to some of his "friends"), who told me stories about going to different places, yet you hold back.

?

whats the reason for all your stupidity,,,sloven one.

shall I post some of your STUPID "comments" about your friends in here ??

Last edited:

?
thats pretty pathetic for a guy who has never posted a bona fide review on UG.

in fact before you "found' yourself on UG in the LFB thread...all of your posts were in WORD ASSOCIATION.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Seeker, you were my number one supporter here for over a year! I am offering you an olive branch, trying to make nice, but you just go off. I guess you being a little "off" like others have suggested is on target. I feel badly about your hostility and anger towards me.

fatboy? pudgy? c'mon, childish name calling isn't going to hurt my feelings. I am both of those things. It's "OK' for you to go on and on about a certain section, the one that I moderate, being dead. That's fine. There are ebbs and flows in life.

It's just sad that the night I supposedly blew you off when you wanted to hang out with me (it was late, I didn't leave my house until 2 AM), and then you just came back with a vengance for some perceived slight on my part. I am sorry for not getting back to you and telling you I was hitting the scene alone. But then all of your vitriol and venomous remarks have really been uncalled for.

Listen, I just ask that one of your next posts contain some real content. Not the usual 4 or 5 word nonsense posts that you write. That's all we need. That's all we ask.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
thats pretty pathetic for a guy who has never posted a bona fide review on UG.

in fact before you "found' yourself on UG in the LFB thread...all of your posts were in WORD ASSOCIATION.
Most of my posts were in the defunct "FS Strip Club" thread. "Queens Blvd Street Walkers". Etc. C'mon seeker, I honestly wanted you to post about your experiences.

Gavy

I know you take a lot of heat for not posting anything and withholding information. But you do have a lot to share. I know it's in you. C'mon, seeker, give it a whirl...

speaking of withholding info...crazygav,

how about sharing with everyone in this thread the " 411" on the new AFTER HOURS spot in Queens that you have refused to disclose ??????????????????

ok gazy??

Guys. can you guys co exsist at the same sc at the same time? there is a meeting in a few weeks. Gavy needs to make his first one here to meet the guys.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
speaking of withholding info...crazygav,

how about sharing with everyone in this thread the " 411" on the new AFTER HOURS spot in Queens that you have refused to disclose ??????????????????

ok gazy??
And get that place shut down? Never. All the tail and fun we take out of that place, you have to be a member of the club to get that information.

Seeker, you were my number one supporter here for over a year! I am offering you an olive branch, trying to make nice, but you just go off. I guess you being a little "off" like others have suggested is on target. I feel badly about your hostility and anger towards me.

fatboy? pudgy? c'mon, childish name calling isn't going to hurt my feelings. I am both of those things. It's "OK' for you to go on and on about a certain section, the one that I moderate, being dead. That's fine. There are ebbs and flows in life.

It's just sad that the night I supposedly blew you off when you wanted to hang out with me (it was late, I didn't leave my house until 2 AM), and then you just came back with a vengance for some perceived slight on my part. I am sorry for not getting back to you and telling you I was hitting the scene alone. But then all of your vitriol and venomous remarks have really been uncalled for.

Listen, I just ask that one of your next posts contain some real content. Not the usual 4 or 5 word nonsense posts that you write. That's all we need. That's all we ask.

FATBOY
take all this BS over to your ( DEAD )forum...ok??

why fuck up this great thread? your not the mod. here ..rather go play your little games in your own forum....

OK?

( while your at it..why dont you tell some of your friends to their face what you said about them to me ??????????? )

KEWL, STUPID?

Last edited:
Seeker. No more. This thread has to just stay pure fun. I got a little chuckle out of you guys at first but enough. It went overboard. Maybe start a name calling thread or something.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Ok I am not a mod or have any power here. But everyone needs to chill. Seeker just as you are welcomed so is Gavy. We are all here to share info and have some fun. OK so my game sucks and i know it but reading some of Gavy's stuff anf the other's has helped a little. My game still sucks but not as bad. Seeker you been chating with me for months we put up some impressive numbers with posts. And you got some pretty good stories out of me. Hell I am over 2000 and have no idea where it all is written. The rest of you guys need to not share your eploits with your friends unless they are hobbing too. Light weight you and i need to have a heart to heart my friend I will make sure you have fun but we will keep you out of the shooters range. Bio friends that tell your tales in mixed company should be shot on sight. Ok so now every one back in the pool and play nice.