CHEEKS/Pemberton NJ

.. assumed it would be bikini like Cheeks. Man, those LDs better be good or it wont last a month.
same here.. never asked if it'd be topless or not, Cheeks was topless at first until the twp advised it was within so many yards of a school. The irony is the club will last quite a few mo's even w/ lame LDs, all depends on when Champagne becomes a financial disaster & they have no choice but to loosen up or fold (ok open up the tents out of storage!). All the money we've been dumping at Cheeks is funding a potentially awful Champagne club for the next 6 mos!

Other clubs have read w/ extras include Delilahs S.Amboy, Heartbreakers Bloomfield, Vics Irvington & there were a few in/around Paterson area. In S.Jersey, the only other add to the list was Carnival in Brooklawn..

Last edited:
In looking at the location in Google - with the satellite view turned on, it appears aside from the office building next door - and a small cluster of homes down the street a bit, the place is surrounded by oil storage tanks on two sides, and across 130 - a forest. That might bode well for some decent entertainment since there isn't much of anyone near it to complain. Certainly the motel down the street isn't going to complain - looking at in Google street view - it looks deserted, some hourly customers might be quite the bonus for them. I can also see where the workers in the oil depots that surround it might be great customers.

Champagne

.. the place is surrounded by oil storage tanks on two sides, and across 130 - a forest. That might bode well for some decent entertainment since there isn't much of anyone near it to complain. Certainly the motel down the street
correct about location, there's been some discussion about it over at other website (& photo/2 of outside of Champagne, etc) about the motel, location, etc. Prob biggest hurdles now are: indications from club of zero-tolerance for any extras (incl HJ) & common lap area format.

We should wait & see, however wouldn't expect much mileage inside the club for month(s) & prob alot of "who got fired this week" during beginning 8-10 weeks..

Last edited:
Zero tolerance for extras AND most of the Brazilians who worked at Cheeks say they're going to work at Club Champagne? This makes ZERO sense.

Champagne auditions

This makes ZERO sense
according to post below, Champagne's holding "auditions" this weekend, possibly not as certain as some girls were claiming. Some said they were going to PH, which've also found out was not the case from a PH mgr. let's wait & see..

Finally recovered from the final visit. What a great night! PLace was jamming at 6. It stayed jamming till closing. The parking lot was crazy, cars...

...good byes to all my cheeks "friends". Hung out with the very cool Lila for most of the night. Seems as though many off the girls don't know if they are going to the new club. One girl said they will be having auditions this weekend.

Last edited:
I dont think anything is certain. I got the sense that most of the Brazilians were not telling the truth when they said they'd be at CC. I never expected to see any of them at PH either.

I dont think anything is certain. I got the sense that most of the Brazilians were not telling the truth when they said they'd be at CC. I never expected to see any of them at PH either.
got the same impression (especially PH, figured Paris might've promised relo asstnce for friends) & most were handing out phone #'s like candy for poss OTC post-Cheeks

Last edited:
am planning to check it out during beginning week, likewise low expectations.. if Champagne auditions are this weekend, next week there could be a few reports on who officially will be working

Last edited:
Two quick trips to PH in the last 10 days and I see no sign of any former Cheeks dancers. No surprise there, but I expect some Americans will/have come back tho I didnt see any.

In case anyone is wondering where the Brazilians went when Cheeks closed, well, nobody knows. I assume they go back to doing whatever it was they did before they worked at Cheeks. Whatever the hell that was.

As I said a while back, when CC opens I expect it to be more 'high-end'. Nevermind how a place in friggin West Deptford can be 'high-end'. I suppose if Delilah's Den in Toms River can do it, so can CC.

Cheeks "Where are they now"

Two quick trips to PH in the last 10 days and I see no sign of any former Cheeks dancers. No surprise there, but I expect some Americans will/have come back tho I didnt see any.

In case anyone is wondering where the Brazilians went when Cheeks closed, well, nobody knows..
Same here, haven't seen any at PH in last week (& agree, doubtful many will be at PH) The surpring club where many supposedly have gone is Penthouse Club Philly

Dems is helping compile a "where are they now list".. this is the list so far:

dem_gnomes said:
Cheeks Girls: Where are they now?

Bartenders:

Ashton (Chunky blonde, big tits)- Reportedly fired before closing. No idea where she is. ([post=825235]turbojb[/post])

Michelle (Tall asian, nice body)- Claimed in personal conversation she was going to work at Champagne. (dem_gnomes)

Dancers:

Angie (Brazilian, Short, A Cup, dark hair)-heard pursuing other career. (mackeral)

Anna (origin? appearance?) -Penthouse Club,Philly

Ashley (American, older, everyone's favorite)-Don't know. (dem_gnomes)

Brenda (Brazilian, short blonde, chunky, big ass)-Don't know. (dem_gnomes)

Brunella (Brazilian, Quite Hot body, bleach blonde)-Playhouse Lounge, Burlington NJ?

Carol (Brazilian, Short, dark hair, c cup)-Don't know. (dem_gnomes)

Crystal (origin? appearance?)-Penthouse Club,Philly

Elaine (origin? appearance?)-Penthouse Club,Philly

Elle (Brazilian, Blond hair, fit body)-Don't know. (dem_gnomes)

Eve (American, Frankenstripper)-Playhouse Lounge,Burlington NJ

Izzy (American)-Ballpark Tavern?

Jessica (Brazilian, dark skin, dark hair, big naturals)-Don't know. (dem_gnomes)

Kelly (Brazilian, dirty blonde, thin, bolt-ons)-Waiting for Champagne. (mackeral)

Lila (origin? appearance?)-Don't know. (dem_gnomes)

Malu (Brazilian, dark hair, c/d cup)-Don't know. (dem_gnomes)

Melissa (origin? appearance?)-Penthouse Club,Philly

Peachez (Albino-looking skin/hair, very pretty, mixed(?), tattoos)-Penthouse Club,Philly

Sabrina (Brazilian, dark hair, KILLER 19YO body)-Penthouse Club,Philly

Last edited:
It makes sense that the young, good-looking ones would go to Penthouse. I imagine there's plenty of expensive action in the VIP. I need to check out Penthouse in Philly at some point. I gave up waiting for it to open. They kept putting off their opening day and it makes me think it will be a while before CC is ready to open.

Notice most of the ex-Cheeks dancers are whereabouts unknown.

Cheeks movie?

I just saw a movie called "Naked Fear". In it was a stripclub called Cheeks. Made me wax nostalgic. Anyway, it was a pretty good movie, IMHO