CHEEKS/Pemberton NJ

August 31st is Cheeks last day, so 1 week from this upcoming Monday..

descrip more like American Kelly, Brazilian Kelly looks younger, really age is prob 35 & has an accent
Sounds like a visit is in order next week.. anyone want to do a UG wake for the place?

And I'm guessing American Kelly - no accent I could discern. Looked fine in the dark (don't they all?) but I'm way older than my 40's, so anything in that decade looks pretty damn good.

Question for everyone:

Now that the Four Year Orgy called Cheeks is about to come to an end, where do you plan to spend your hard-earned stripclub dollas?

BESIDES Playhouse.

Last edited:
and BESIDES Ball Park Tavern.
To be honest, I haven't been to Ballpark in awhile. I discovered it when MonsterCookie started there, and worked there for a little while... I met some other fun girls (including Cheyanne, who also left). They seem to have gone thru a dry spell... I probably should check out the new talent there. I hope that the first half of 2009 was NOT one brief shining moment that we'll always chat about but can't recreate.

I've sampled Red Raven and Tattletales Too (very little mileage at all). Playhouse in NJ seems to be specifically "hands" on-- it's fun but I've been spoiled by Cheeks and Ballpark.

My final visit to Cheeks was Saturday night... I discovered Crystal (tall thin Asian beauty). Lots of fun, EVERYTHING you'd want-- but there will be no Cheeks anymore for her to ply her craft.

I don't know if I would consider the Ball Park Tavern on the sames level as Cheeks. The last two times I have been there it seems rather tame.
BP still has good performers...oasis is in six days a week, goldie, rayne, kim and a russian who goes by 2 or 3 names dep. on where she's working...and american kelly mentioned above is reportedly doing the noon-four shift a couple days a week...after cheeks folds its
tents on mon there could be a real resurgence here...it'll be all we got...

Last edited:
Jill/Lisa

BP still has good performers...oasis is in six days a week, goldie, rayne, kim and a russian who goes by 2 or 3 names dep. on where she's working...and american kelly mentioned above is reportedly doing the noon-four shift a couple days a week...after cheeks folds its
tents on mon there could be a real resurgence here...it'll be all we got...
Playhouse Jill AKA Cheeks Lisa is at BP on Wednesdays.

BP still has good performers...oasis is in six days a week, goldie, rayne, kim and a russian who goes by 2 or 3 names dep. on where she's working...and american kelly mentioned above is reportedly doing the noon-four shift a couple days a week...after cheeks folds its tents on mon there could be a real resurgence here...it'll be all we got...
This is good news. I kept missing American Kelly when I visited Cheeks, after reading fantastic reviews on this and the "other" site (how did a website like that get so big yet so Jersey-centric?). If you know what name she is going by -- or the same name -- let us know. Yes, I'll be hoping that some Cheeks entertainers head to BP. Thanks.

Axe, think you answered your question, "Besides" places are where we'll go (& add Club Champagne new location to the list). Champagne is where most of the Cheeks girls are saying they're going, who knows it'll work out there or not. There's a small non-chain motel less than 100 yards from the new location which might help if things are too strict at first. Same owner, many of same girls, shit's gonna happen one way or another..

Last edited:
"other" site (how did a website like that get so big yet so Jersey-centric?)
true, interesting how the "other" b e s t gfe.com site became convergence of entire state of jersey & philly strip club scene, alot of postng/users prob had something to do w/ it. these clubs dont have websites but we users like good info = turning to these sites..

Last edited:
Went past Cheeks yesterday - quite a crowd in the parking lot. Apparently everyone is getting their last services in before it closes. Maybe they'll give out clothespins as momentos.

Axe, think you answered your question, "Besides" places are where we'll go (& add Club Champagne new location to the list). Champagne is where most of the Cheeks girls are saying they're going, who knows it'll work out there or not. There's a small non-chain motel less than 100 yards from the new location which might help if things are too strict at first. Same owner, many of same girls, shit's gonna happen one way or another..
Where is Club Champagne? Is that the Depford thing Cheeks is opening? There is a website www.clubchampagne.com - haven't really been able to explore it yet (NSFWork.) Just looked quickly - looks like a swingers club in the UK, so I'm guessing this isn't it.

Last edited:
Champagne

Where is Club Champagne? Is that the Depford thing Cheeks is opening?
No neither Cheeks or Champagne have websites. Here's club info, copied over from the other site (forgot not everyone here is at both, mentioned site in my last post, UG ***'s out comp sites for some reason).

Champagne
1102 Crown Point Rd (Rt130 by Rt295)
West Deptford, NJ 08096
856-845-0009
BYOB
Hours: ETA/Opening Sep 20 2009
Cover: ***
Lap Dance Price: ***
Whatever you take, dont touch the couch cushions, they'll be going directly to the toxic waste landfill

Last edited:
Axe, think you answered your question, "Besides" places are where we'll go (& add Club Champagne new location to the list).
I knew if I asked the question that way there would really be no other answers.

I dont think there will be a huge rush of ex-Cheeks strippers running to Ball Park. It will only be the same ones that have already worked in both places in the past.

Anyone ever try Sights in Newark? After hours club with mostly WOC. You'll be seriously searched at the door and have to sign some sort of release swearing on your mother that you're not a cop, but if you get in, the mileage is supposed to be outrageous.