Checked out Go Go- Landing, N.J.

Landing Strip Club

Stopped by the Landing strip club yesterday afternoon for the first time. Small place just before the lake. I only stayed for a beer and I didn't get any offers, 3 girls working and all looked bored. For my money I would rather go to Smiles 2 in Ledgewood anyday. Large selection of very good looking 7 -8's and hot barmaids too.

do you know her name ?

Originally posted by Quick Popper
Stopped by Rumors this afternoon for the first time in several years. What a welcome change. Nice clean, friendly place. Bar maid was really hot - 30ish, tight hip hugging jeans, black leather halter top, firm hot body. Dancer were all, except one, a 7 or 8. Struck up and conversation with and had a lap dance from a 32 year old - married - dancer - looks -8 - body 9 - attitude 10. There was no offer, and I asked, of a BJ or HJ. There was plenty of feeling and rubbing during the lap dance, but nothing else. She said the girls giving the blowjobs are ruinning the dancing business for the rest of them. Will give another try - possibly at night.
I was there and got the same from a dancer. Blonde nice rack hot ass I think her name was Sarah she now dances at high heels

?

Originally posted by Quick Popper
Stopped by Rumors this afternoon for the first time in several years. What a welcome change. Nice clean, friendly place. Bar maid was really hot - 30ish, tight hip hugging jeans, black leather halter top, firm hot body. Dancer were all, except one, a 7 or 8. Struck up and conversation with and had a lap dance from a 32 year old - married - dancer - looks -8 - body 9 - attitude 10. There was no offer, and I asked, of a BJ or HJ. There was plenty of feeling and rubbing during the lap dance, but nothing else. She said the girls giving the blowjobs are ruinning the dancing business for the rest of them. Will give another try - possibly at night.
Did she give hj through pants? Did you get to touch her anywhere?

rumors

stopped here last night place was dead.4 dancers about 10 guys at the bar.the hottest thing was the bartender.was gonna get a lap dance with one skinny blonde but she kept on arguing with one guy probably her boyfriend.went to smileys after place was packed.like 15 girls total.dollar parade can be bad here,but they do have nice girls.got a lap from a little russian,just your basic grinding and limited groping.could of got her to do more but you have to have the room by yourself.take it easy guys.

Yes its Rumours, not sure if its Rt 631, the girl who offered th BBBJ said she works at High Heels also. If you go West on Rt 10 and 46, where they merge continue on and stay to the right for signs for Lake Hopatcong/Landing, the place will be on

Name of place in Landing is Romours, between Route 80 and Lake Hoptcong