Chasing away the adversisers redux

This is sooooo pretentious. Can't you poseurs just offer to my suck cock, and lick my asshole for $20? That would be simpler. But I'm sure your fellatio is "artisanal local green organic" blah blah blah.

btw, can we do the "Mel Gibson" scene where you get raped by a pack of niggers?

Hello Lovers and Friends,

Just Juls Productions is proud to present:

Literally is just that. A four hour evening of performance erotica where the invitees are simultaneous audience, partner and performer. Think of an image where the eroticism of ‘Body Heat’ meets the sensuality of ‘ Last Tango in Paris’ love making scenes.

Your experience is directed by 11 expert ‘Guides’. All chosen through the strictest and most exclusive screening process not only for their incredible beauty but for their ability to instruct, partner, and perform as a sexual complement with the natural sensual eroticism of each individual guest.

Each is limited to invitation only guests, no more than 12, each of whom have passed an equally stringent set of acceptance and attendance guidelines.

What fantastic moderation? You mean the moderation that lets people express controversial opinions even if it might be the economic detriment of the site?

You can go to one of the other whoreboards if all you want is a lot of pansyshit fluffing of potential advertisers.

What fantastic moderation? You mean the moderation that lets people express controversial opinions even if it might be the economic detriment of the site?

You can go to one of the other whoreboards if all you want is a lot of pansyshit fluffing of potential advertisers.
Why the fuck do you care what I think of it? My opinion is just another one of those "controversial opinions".

If it doesn't suit you then "You can go to one of the other whoreboards"....

Get it?

With all due respect JL,

I think you can have your cake and eat too.

You know UG needs advertisers, God you have been here since 2000 so you know how Slinky need dollars to run the board.

I do miss the "old" UG, the one I joined back in 2002. Everybody had the freedom to express their controversial opinions and UG was prosperous, with ladies/agencies advertising in it.

Look at UG now...you guys chased all the advertisers away...I am still here because I have a very thick skin and I personally like Slinky a whole lot.

What good is a board where you can express your controversial opinions if there is no one to read or discuss with you?

With all due respect JL,

I think you can have your cake and eat too.

You know UG needs advertisers, God you have been here since 2000 so you know how Slinky need dollars to run the board.

I do miss the "old" UG, the one I joined back in 2002. Everybody had the freedom to express their controversial opinions and UG was prosperous, with ladies/agencies advertising in it.

Look at UG now...you guys chased all the advertisers away...I am still here because I have a very thick skin and I personally like Slinky a whole lot.

What good is a board where you can express your controversial opinions if there is no one to read or discuss with you?
This is just my opinion: if it's a choice between a board that sucks up to advertisers, or no board at all, it's easy -- no board at at all.

Of course, it's not my money. But I wouldn't bother tho read this board if it were any other way. I'm sure many other posters and lurkers feel the same way.

Again, I disagree

This is just my opinion: if it's a choice between a board that sucks up to advertisers, or no board at all, it's easy -- no board at at all.

Of course, it's not my money. But I wouldn't bother tho read this board if it were any other way. I'm sure many other posters and lurkers feel the same way.
Then you should offer to buy UG from Slinky make this your own board.

Let's see how many lurkers will be reading a board where there are just 4 or 5 guys posting.

Of course, you can create a bunch of aliases and talk to yourself. Like some people do in here already. But how long you can keep up with that?

The fact of you and others want to "preserve" the public part of UG without sucking up to advertisers has put UG in coma...in limbo.

Is not enough that you have your private all boys board to discuss, praise, bash etc, whoever you want? You need to impose the same modus operandi to the public?

The hobby has CHANGED...is not what used to be 10 years ago and it will be much different 10 years from now. A board that sticks to the "bad boy style" is not in fashion anymore because there are way more educated, intelligent women in the sex industry, participating, posting and also supporting different places. And they have zero tolerance for the hobby bullies.

They will not fight you and give you ammunition, they just go someplace else to spend their hard earned dollars. UG is not the only game in town, there are other options for them.

Years ago, the hobby was an underground world...today is out there in the open and global!

So you wanted or not, a board to survive these days will need, to a certain point, suck up to their advertisers.

But, what do I know? Is not my board either BUT I have a love for UG, reason I am still here :)

You don't get it, betty. Unlike the advertisers, I have no NEED for this board. I don't need to buy it. If Slinky changes it, I'll stop reading it. Big shit. More time in my day.

All this stuff you say about the "hobby changing" is obfuscatory bullshit. This has nothing to do with intelligent, empowered women asserting their rights. If women are intelligent and empowered, they jump into the fray. They don't need to be protected from opinions they don't like -- which is what you appear to be advocating.

What you REALLY mean when you say that the "hobby" has "changed" is that, in some quarters -- but not yet here -- the balance of media power has shifted in favor of the supply side. Well, good for you guys. That doesn't mean you get to run roughshod over the consumers EVERYWHERE.

Let me ask you something. Would you read a newspaper or magazine where the advertisers dictated editorial content? How are discussion boards any different?

You know, betty, it's funny.

When Slinky Bender was thinking of creating this board 10 years ago, I told him that it would be impossible to have a co-ed whoreboard without it's turning into The Big Dog.

You're saying I was right. I guess I should be flattered.

Last edited:
You know, betty, it's funny.

When Slinky Bender was thinking of creating this board 10 years ago, I told him that it would be impossible to have a co-ed whoreboard without it's turning into The Big Dog.

You're saying I was right. I guess I should be flattered.
which Dog Board you are referring to? the one prior the bust or the one after?

The B*g Dog changed over the years for many reasons. I am still a paid member but I never log in there.

I never get any clients from The Dog or Citivibe. They are good boards for other regions of the Country where there is not good local boards.

Last edited:
Is not enough that you have your private all boys board to discuss, praise, bash etc, whoever you want? You need to impose the same modus operandi to the public?

The hobby has CHANGED...is not what used to be 10 years ago and it will be much different 10 years from now. A board that sticks to the "bad boy style" is not in fashion anymore because there are way more educated, intelligent women in the sex industry, participating, posting and also supporting different places. And they have zero tolerance for the hobby bullies.
The "all girls boards" also exist so the "wonderful gentlemen" lauded publicly can be described as "disgusting losers" and "cheap perverts" amongst yourselves.It just bothers some us that there is such blatant dishonesty and sycophancy on the successful boards' public forums.

I don't think the tone of UG has changed much since I've been here.It's always had fewer advertisers,more confrontation and candor and less censorship than other similar sites.The whole industry has changed with more prostitutes who don't think they are prostitutes using CL and Sugardaddy sites to promote themselves.They don't rely on websites like this at all and most are unaware of them.All of the commercial sex review sites have seen better days.*** isn't what it was,but it has had the most traffic for a long time because of it's expansive database.Of course that kind of market dominance in a field that is inherently disreputable made it susceptible to corruption.I think the percentage of the market of commercial sex consumers who would depend on sites like these has eroded steadily over the last 5 years at least.So,there are fewer interesting posters,both male and female, and fewer posters in general.

This TeatroErotica idea sounds like an imitation of the Eyes Wide Shut parties hosted by a different group of established,heavily *** reviewed,Eros/Cityvibe advertised women in their mid thirties.

So,I agree with Vermeer that it seems pretentious.But,so what.A lot of us are.I mean who the fuck would call himself Vermeer?

P.S.-Not to be too pedantic or anything,but if we're gonna' accept that we're pretentious and drop the 'h' and Latinize the term,then ain't it TeatroErotico?

Is there some SuperModerator who could move all the off-topic posts (including mine) from this thread into that one? I don't want to highjack Teatro Erotica(o)'s thread any more than you do.

Thanks. Now is there a way to merge THIS thread with the one Billy started on the General Board (which is where this whole discussion really belongs)?

I assume your removal of Vermeer's on-topic post from the "Teatro Erotica" thread was accidental.

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus
You mean the moderation that lets people express controversial opinions even if it might be the economic detriment of the site?
I tend to think the marketplace of ideas works best when it minimizes intellectual fraud. Casting the Vermeer persona as someone who wishes to engage in idea exchange, but who is odious only because he sincerely champions an unpopular idea might itself be intellectual dishonesty.

If you want to advocate for the right for trolls to disrupt conversation for the lulz, that's fine. But let's not conflate that with people who are persecuted for truly holding unpopular beliefs.

It's unfortunate in a way that in this case I think Vermeer was expressing an actual sincere opinion. I take your point about Vermeer in general being a complicated subject.