Charming Hand Spa Relaxation 646-886-5103 Farmingdale

Stopped in today.

Coco is gone. Susa (Sue - sa), tall, slim, nice face (from what I could see as she wore a mask).
Asked for strong on back and medium on legs. Got exactly that.

Did an interesting move on my back. Climbed on me with her shins positioned on my ass (towel covering). Then slowly slid right leg shin up the right side of my back up to shoulder area transferring most of her weight to right shin . Repeat several times then left side. Also finger massage of neck, upper shoulders was strong and good digging into sore muscles.

Massage was on the whole very good. Some "accidental" touches during the ass and lower leg work.
Oil then followed towel work, followed up with hot trowel clean up. No hot stones.
Last 10 min I was on my back and she did nice scalp and face massage. None of my 'hints were followed up on by he

As always with this place rooms were spotless with calming Asian music (Chinese?) playing.
You get full hour.

$50/hr and stamped buy 10 get 1 free box.
$20 tip.
Plenty of parking in back (has back door) or on the street or in the big lot across the street.

Given the buy 10 get 1 the $50 charge cost is same as Bilan (Lindenhurst, $45 but no get 1 free) with both spotless clean and VG massage.

After your massage stop by Back In Time next door (in the back) for a good coffee and chocolate chip biscotti (or any of the other pastries/cookies they freshly bake there). For those of you of a certain age you may enjoy sitting at one of the umbrella tables and looking around at the late50's early 60's artifacts - for example there is a Mobil gas pump with the price/gal of 29.9/gal sitting to the side next to various signs of that era.

Saw yo-yo

Young (looked under 30 to me) petite, 5'3 (?) slim, nice face (from what I could see as she wore a mask).

Asked for strong on back and medium on legs. Got medium and light respectively.

She tried her best but she needs to find some other occupation than legit massage.

She left the solid door (but curtains separating "rooms" — got figure) slightly ajar both from the get-go and when she went to get and returned with hot stones and towel.

$20 tip

you get a little bottle of Poland Spring

Saw yo-yo

Young (looked under 30 to me) petite, 5'3 (?) slim, nice face (from what I could see as she wore a mask).

Asked for strong on back and medium on legs. Got medium and light respectively.

She tried her best but she needs to find some other occupation than legit massage.

She left the solid door (but curtains separating "rooms" — got figure) slightly ajar both from the get-go and when she went to get and returned with hot stones and towel.

$20 tip

you get a little bottle of Poland Spring
Genius since when do you go to legit massage places lol.. you're not getting old on us are you?

Stopped in today.

Coco is gone. Susa (Sue - sa), tall, slim, nice face (from what I could see as she wore a mask).
Asked for strong on back and medium on legs. Got exactly that.

Did an interesting move on my back. Climbed on me with her shins positioned on my ass (towel covering). Then slowly slid right leg shin up the right side of my back up to shoulder area transferring most of her weight to right shin . Repeat several times then left side. Also finger massage of neck, upper shoulders was strong and good digging into sore muscles.........
so when I went the other day after a double workout at the gym, before I got into the place I wrote a little note to pass on to Su-Sa that if she went to another place to text me. My burner # was on the note.

Her legit massage is one of the better I've gotten (this place has replaced Bilan - another thread - as my go to place for legit massages)
Anyway I called and set up appointment with Su-Sa. When I got there I was told that she no longer works there.

As Nathan Wade's divorce lawyer said on live TV 'oh dang' .
They lied so I took myself and my little note and left.

If anyone knows where she went kindly post here. Tall, very trim, not a looker but top notch massage.

so genius is the place like the place on the same road we use to go to many years ago that was " legit ". across from a cigar place if i remember correctly.

so genius is the place like the place on the same road we use to go to many years ago that was " legit ". across from a cigar place if i remember correctly.
Nope, that place is long, long gone. Never busted (I think) but everything could be had with the right girl.

This place is at the Rt 109 part of town (maybe 100ft from rt109). It is opposite side of street from CVS strip of stores. Methodist Church is in spitting distance.

I park in the back lot and when I go in back door (call as you get there or when you make appt as sometimes locked). If you don't care to be seen walking in you can park on street of in CVS lot an use front entrance. I do care as I live in the area.