Charming Hand Spa Relaxation 646-886-5103 Farmingdale

435 Main Street, Farmingdale

Was in the mood for a legit massage and this place seemed legit.

However, the 1st two words in the name of the place are appropriate.

I took hour for 50 and tipped 30 (the girl, Monica I think, wanted 50 tip.
you pay after massage as is typical with legit places. Guy gave me 2 $10 off coupons for next massages.
Monica (I think) ok looking and pleasant. She is short maybe 5'3. More attractive taller girl on way out. Should I go back I'll ask for her.

Massage was ok, I asked for hard and got medium. I've had better from legit places. Hot stones and hot towel cleanup included.

There is a guy at the front desk. Rooms were kinda strange as they had solid Sheetrock front to the room with a solid door that locked but the rooms inside were separated from the next room by curtains and the curtains had a gap (1ft or so) at the end of each room. Rooms were spacious and place was spotless. don't know about bathroom.

Plenty of parking (they have back entrance thru laundry room) and plenty free 2 hr parking on street and in CVS lot across the street.

Note that Farmingdale Village is strict about massage places and has ordinance requiring licences — so I won't go into detail. Note that tips at legit places are usually $15

Ps. Very nice coffee shop next door (around the back from the Somewhere in Time store) with very good fresh baked pastries made in the store (not like the mass produced stuff in Starbucks) Biscotti was excellent.

435 Main Street, Farmingdale

Was in the mood for a legit massage and this place seemed legit.

However, the 1st two words in the name of the place are appropriate.

I took hour for 50 and tipped 30 (the girl, Monica I think, wanted 50 tip.
you pay after massage as is typical with legit places. Guy gave me 2 $10 off coupons for next massages.
Monica (I think) ok looking and pleasant. She is short maybe 5'3. More attractive taller girl on way out. Should I go back I'll ask for her.

Massage was ok, I asked for hard and got medium. I've had better from legit places. Hot stones and hot towel cleanup included.

There is a guy at the front desk. Rooms were kinda strange as they had solid Sheetrock front to the room with a solid door that locked but the rooms inside were separated from the next room by curtains and the curtains had a gap (1ft or so) at the end of each room. Rooms were spacious and place was spotless. don't know about bathroom.

Plenty of parking (they have back entrance thru laundry room) and plenty free 2 hr parking on street and in CVS lot across the street.

Note that Farmingdale Village is strict about massage places and has ordinance requiring licences — so I won't go into detail. Note that tips at legit places are usually $15

Ps. Very nice coffee shop next door (around the back from the Somewhere in Time store) with very good fresh baked pastries made in the store (not like the mass produced stuff in Starbucks) Biscotti was excellent.
so were there extras? Reading the entire review waiting to see what was not legit about it. you left that part out.

It’s all there in a different format than you are used to, out of kind consideration for the establishment and the local ordinances.
Oh. Ok. I must need the secret decoder glasses. Respect for the establishment and local ordinances…..lmaooooo.
The characters on this forum never cease to amaze me.

Just read about money spent on tips and the first two words about spa name and you will get the whole picture. There is a reason he is called genius.

Oh. Ok. I must need the secret decoder glasses. Respect for the establishment and local ordinances…..lmaooooo.
The characters on this forum never cease to amaze me.
What characters are you referring too?

The respected UG members that contribute almost daily and have hundreds, if not thousands of posts, or the ones such as your good self that average 8 posts a year?

What characters are you referring too?

The respected UG members that contribute almost daily and have hundreds, if not thousands of posts, or the ones such as your good self that average 8 posts a year?
I’m talking about the characters that I’m talking about. It wasn’t a personal shot at genius. It was a general statement. I found the language and concern for welfare of the establishment funny that’s all. You don’t have to agree or even give a fuck about what I say. But one thing we can all agree on is this forum is filled with characters of all kinds. Like people who mind their business and ones such as your good self that don’t.

I’m talking about the characters that I’m talking about. It wasn’t a personal shot at genius. It was a general statement. I found the language and concern for welfare of the establishment funny that’s all. You don’t have to agree or even give a fuck about what I say. But one thing we can all agree on is this forum is filled with characters of all kinds. Like people who mind their business and ones such as your good self that don’t.
You seem nice.

I always interpret “character,” as a term, meaning one who has a unique personality that he/she has codified and can be identified by.

It really is more of a person’s habit pattern that has become frozen into an identifiable personality.

Most people are born innately endowed with a unique predilection that solidifies as their character.

Or, upon viewing characteristics in another as admirable, one might adopt those characteristics and weave them into their own personality profile as a means of living life and accomplishing most effectively.

I did not see this statement as an assault on anyone’s character. But, rather a humorous endearing observation of another’s wholehearted devotion and concentration to his approach in writing a post that is accurate and helpful to his fellow mongers, and, at the same time, inflicting the least possible harm to a business that is providing a more than adequate service in the less than plentiful Long Island venue.

We certainly appreciate your posts, and, this being a public board, and all being “characters” of one sort or another, never hold back if you feel the impetus to express yourself and to add value and content to a subject. If it is done in the spirit of valuable contribution, as you exhibited in this case, it is always greatly appreciated and most welcomed.

If you remember the spa that was previously in this strip of stores years ago, and Genius's experience there, you will understand his review style here. I was very surprised when I passed by and saw this place but only stopped in for a business card.

Stopped in today and took 1 hour massage from Tiffany. She was very pleasant & the massage was very very good. I did some roaming of her legs and ass with no resistance. There was no teasing from her or HE after flip :(. She collected $50 house and a $20 tip on the way out. Loved the massage, but was hoping to experience the "charming hand"....

Sore from all that snow removal. Went in today and the same as above. They probably allow roaming of the hands for the tips but no teasing from them ‍♂️. Great massage though $50 + $20 tip

Stopped in today and took 1 hour massage from Tiffany. She was very pleasant & the massage was very very good. I did some roaming of her legs and ass with no resistance. There was no teasing from her or HE after flip :(. She collected $50 house and a $20 tip on the way out. Loved the massage, but was hoping to experience the "charming hand"....
Sore from all that snow removal. Went in today and the same as above. They probably allow roaming of the hands for the tips but no teasing from them ‍♂️. Great massage though $50 + $20 tip
hmmm. Not my experience at all as far as post flip.

Anyway, I may have an explanation as to why you guys had a different experience from mine both from the two girls that worked there, Tiffany and Monica: I got a text yesterday from the place. The text said that there are two new employees. I can think of a couple of reasons why the owner of a legit place would have two new employees.

I replied "Please do not send me texts" and got a "OK, sorry"

I will stop by next week to see if Tiffany is still working there.

Mod note: There was no need to try to start a new thread if one already exists.
And even if it hadn't your thread would have been locked because you formatted the phone# incorrectly.

That said, thanks for the contribution.

Last week I read a review on here of Lisa. The poster mentioned that it was hit or miss for the HE but I like the idea of a good massage and this isn't far from me so I stopped by without calling on Friday, the "OPEN" sign was flashing. I Walking the place is quiet, door was locked, asian woman met me at door and let me in. She said YOU CALLED I TOLD YOU 230. I said no I didnt call I was driving by and my friend said Lisa was good. She said, OK I CALL LISA. I said is there anyone else? NO, I CALL LISA, YOU WAIT UNTIL 2:15. (It was 1:10) I Said no I will come back another day, thank you and I left.

Today I went again. Same woman, she just waved me to the back. Put me in a double room, with one of those folding dressing walls, like in Indiana jones pt3, w the blonde and short round. The other bed was empty, and the other door was wide open. Light music, place was clean. Tiffany comes in, leaves the door open a crack. Tiffany is young, 25-ish, good skin, looks strong but stocky. She says MEDIUM OR HARD, I said hard. She begins the massage. She was very rough. She used a ton of oil. I thought I would slide off the table. At one point she got on the side of the table with both knees and proceeds to press on my ribs as hard as she can. She then slides down and presses just as hard on my liver, kidney or spleen...It didn't really hurt, but I could feel my genes, cells and 10,000 years of evolution screaming for me throw her off me, but she finally stopped... thank the merciful lord in heaven. To her credit I did ask for it hard....

As she was massaging me the towel kept slipping off my ass and she would always replace it and giggle. I kept telling her it was fine but she didn't stop. No teasing at all. no flip. No offer, and I didn't ask.I did notice on leaving a pink mickey mouse pillow for your head during the flip, so theres that....

After the bell range she went and got hot stones and told me to try it. I said ok, it was really nice, never had that before.

$35 for the massage (I gave $40, she brought change before start) I tipped $25. Total $60. I know you guys are gonna yell at me for that but even though it was a so-so massage she really did try hard. A+ for effort.... I would not get a massage from her again....

Mod note: There was no need to try to start a new thread if one already exists.
And even if it hadn't your thread would have been locked because you formatted the phone# incorrectly.

That said, thanks for the contribution.

Last week I read a review on here of Lisa. The poster mentioned that it was hit or miss for the HE but I like the idea of a good massage and this isn't far from me so I stopped by without calling on Friday, the "OPEN" sign was flashing. I Walking the place is quiet, door was locked, asian woman met me at door and let me in. She said YOU CALLED I TOLD YOU 230. I said no I didnt call I was driving by and my friend said Lisa was good. She said, OK I CALL LISA. I said is there anyone else? NO, I CALL LISA, YOU WAIT UNTIL 2:15. (It was 1:10) I Said no I will come back another day, thank you and I left.

Today I went again. Same woman, she just waved me to the back. Put me in a double room, with one of those folding dressing walls, like in Indiana jones pt3, w the blonde and short round. The other bed was empty, and the other door was wide open. Light music, place was clean. Tiffany comes in, leaves the door open a crack. Tiffany is young, 25-ish, good skin, looks strong but stocky. She says MEDIUM OR HARD, I said hard. She begins the massage. She was very rough. She used a ton of oil. I thought I would slide off the table. At one point she got on the side of the table with both knees and proceeds to press on my ribs as hard as she can. She then slides down and presses just as hard on my liver, kidney or spleen...It didn't really hurt, but I could feel my genes, cells and 10,000 years of evolution screaming for me throw her off me, but she finally stopped... thank the merciful lord in heaven. To her credit I did ask for it hard....

As she was massaging me the towel kept slipping off my ass and she would always replace it and giggle. I kept telling her it was fine but she didn't stop. No teasing at all. no flip. No offer, and I didn't ask.I did notice on leaving a pink mickey mouse pillow for your head during the flip, so theres that....

After the bell range she went and got hot stones and told me to try it. I said ok, it was really nice, never had that before.

$35 for the massage (I gave $40, she brought change before start) I tipped $25. Total $60. I know you guys are gonna yell at me for that but even though it was a so-so massage she really did try hard. A+ for effort.... I would not get a massage from her again....
Interesting post.

I would like to point out that your experience with Tiffany is nothing, in literally every sense of the word, like my last two sessions with her.

Decided for a legit massage and I didn't want to drive far.
Girl was Coco, maybe late 20's, trim and dressed in scrubs.
Brought me to the room that had solid doors.
asked for strong and got strong massaging out all kinds of kinks and stiffness from my workout.

As I posted prior Farmingdale Village is strict about massage places and has ordinance requiring licenses — so I won't go into detail. Note that tips at legit places are usually $15

I tipped her $30.