Charity 631-764-3949 Copaigue GILF American Indian

Went to see her yesterday. One of the worst experiences I have ever had. She old, face 3/10, body 4/10 whoever said she held up well is full of shit, bbj no effort 5/10 but got me hard enough to try doggy 2/10 couldn't stay hard because she was so darn ugly. No cow girl because she had a knee replacement. Only would allow 2 positions doggy or Mish. And said if you pull out no going back in bbfs by the way. Finished with hj 3/10 total waste of 100. Stay away you have been warned. She is a nice lady though.
Knee replacement is a hard no. Thanks

Holy Crap!!!!! That’s definitely up there as one I’ll regret for a very long time. Whoever said her tits or body defied gravity needs to look up that phrase again. Her tits are saggy, she appears to be about 4 or 5 months pregnant and looks nothing like her pics. I should have just walked out once I saw her but my little head took over. There was absolutely nothing sensual about this experience. Her BBJ sucked. I don’t know who taught her but she clearly didn’t pay attention. All she cares about is getting you in and out. NEVER AGAIN