Charity 631-764-3949 Copaigue GILF American Indian

Perhaps the oldest provider in our area, Charity's body has defied gravity. Texted her recently during my lunch hour, got a reply about 10 minutes later. Asked my age nationality and if I was LE. Upon my favorable reply, she responded that she works from her residence in an apartment complex and the HHR rate was 100. She gave me an address to which I responded an ETA. I arrived and requested number. Took a couple of minutes and I was off again. Parking spaces are numbered so there should always be one for your use since she doesn't appear to have her own car. She met me outside in a long, lightweight dress. Kind of nice, actually, to see a provider in street clothes for a change.

Went inside with her. She's probably about 5'6" and fairly petite. We went into a spare room where I put my donation on a table. Some small talk and the clothes came off. What may be a shocker to many of you is that I am not much of an oral receiver and that suited her fine. She was in need of some affection so we kissed a bit. On to the not-so-stable bed for some spooning and DFK. Age has treated her well. Tits, probably B-C, were about as perky as a thirty year old. Flat stomach and nice complexion. Thankfully no tattoos or body piercings. Anyway, did the deed w/o cover and rested together a bit. Got dressed again, some more small talk and I was on my way. I'd repeat as I prefer older women.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@iluvbruste
Thanks for the contribution.
Just a few notes for next time;

Post belongs in this section, the In Search Of section is if you haven't already seen the woman and are asking about her.

You should give us an idea of just how old she is. An approximate would be fine.
50? 60?

Her ethnicity.

Thanks.

@iluvbruste
Thanks for the contribution.
Just a few notes for next time;

Post belongs in this section, the In Search Of section is if you haven't already seen the woman and are asking about her.

You should give us an idea of just how old she is. An approximate would be fine.
50? 60?

Her ethnicity.

Thanks.
One of her ads says she’s a 63 yo American Indian.

with this information… you’ll be repeating after every lurker and member here looking for bare has run the train on her and she’s able to get to your phone call… o_Oo_O
Very true Sophia. The bareback train is gonna run that little old Indian lady over. Lol

but also, I appreciate the warning. I know where not to go since I do play it safe.

thanks for looking out there iluvbruste …….

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey T. Try sending her a smoke signal. Maybe you could meet in her tepee.
You think this is funny?
This is why the staff gets complaints from POC about racist micro aggressions.

And I don't want to hear anyone's fucking opinions about this, I'll just delete it

I'm putting this here just as an example of what we have to deal with.

Think before you post. (Or don't and wind up in moderation).

Perhaps the oldest provider in our area, Charity's body has defied gravity. Texted her recently during my lunch hour, got a reply about 10 minutes later. Asked my age nationality and if I was LE. Upon my favorable reply, she responded that she works from her residence in an apartment complex and the HHR rate was 100. She gave me an address to which I responded an ETA. I arrived and requested number. Took a couple of minutes and I was off again. Parking spaces are numbered so there should always be one for your use since she doesn't appear to have her own car. She met me outside in a long, lightweight dress. Kind of nice, actually, to see a provider in street clothes for a change.

Went inside with her. She's probably about 5'6" and fairly petite. We went into a spare room where I put my donation on a table. Some small talk and the clothes came off. What may be a shocker to many of you is that I am not much of an oral receiver and that suited her fine. She was in need of some affection so we kissed a bit. On to the not-so-stable bed for some spooning and DFK. Age has treated her well. Tits, probably B-C, were about as perky as a thirty year old. Flat stomach and nice complexion. Thankfully no tattoos or body piercings. Anyway, did the deed w/o cover and rested together a bit. Got dressed again, some more small talk and I was on my way. I'd repeat as I prefer older women.
Got to see this Lady a few days ago. You are correct her body is still in very good shape. Called her, she guided me where to park. All went well, started to get excited, this is going to be good. No such luck, as soon as I paid the 100 for hhr, she started with the list of what I couldn’t do & what she won’t do. No you can’t lay that way, no not on top, no not on the side, bla,bla,bla…. I stayed, I tried, I lost I’m going back to AMP’s where I can get love.

Did she get wet enough for intercourse on her own or did she use lube?
Did she allow fingering during foreplay?

Got to see this Lady a few days ago. You are correct her body is still in very good shape. Called her, she guided me where to park. All went well, started to get excited, this is going to be good. No such luck, as soon as I paid the 100 for hhr, she started with the list of what I couldn’t do & what she won’t do. No you can’t lay that way, no not on top, no not on the side, bla,bla,bla…. I stayed, I tried, I lost I’m going back to AMP’s where I can get love.
So which position did she allow?

So which position did she allow?
Seems to me the only thing she really wants is to lay there while you do her then you leave. I did push for DATY and she allowed me to try, but by then it just wasn’t worth it. I tried her because I’m close in age to her. Normally I go to AMP’s, I find the older Asian woman friendly and grateful.

Went to see her yesterday. One of the worst experiences I have ever had. She old, face 3/10, body 4/10 whoever said she held up well is full of shit, bbj no effort 5/10 but got me hard enough to try doggy 2/10 couldn't stay hard because she was so darn ugly. No cow girl because she had a knee replacement. Only would allow 2 positions doggy or Mish. And said if you pull out no going back in bbfs by the way. Finished with hj 3/10 total waste of 100. Stay away you have been warned. She is a nice lady though.