Central NJ AMPS?

I was curious as to if anyone has gone to any Amps in central nj.I know one just opened up in middletown and was curious if anyone has gone their.Or to any place around their.Thanks

The place in Sayerville just past Bourbon St is weak. .6$ for the hour. Dank dark paneled rooms. Not very attractive ladies. Massage through a sheet. HR for some tips. But I am sure there are better places.

biggod

The Rifleman
Crazy,

No sure of the name but it's in a house next to a small office building. The phone number has changed three times already. but you don't need to call most people show up and hope someone is available. It's$.5 for door fee which you pay at the desk and then the girl will take you upstairs. you tip for what ever you get.

biggod

The Rifleman
I had several experience their. Extra is available for the normal tip. girls are between 6 to 8 depend on the day you go. But I heard all new girls their now. As always YMMV

I think I know the place

No sure of the name but it's in a house next to a small office building. The phone number has changed three times already. but you don't need to call most people show up and hope someone is available. It's$.5 for door fee which you pay at the desk and then the girl will take you upstairs. you tip for what ever you get.

This the place next to the paint store? Ive been there a few times and its truely YMMV. But the last time i went saw a girl named Linda <I think thats what she said> ok massage knows english well and $ for F/S

later

Originally posted by biggod
richman

I'm not to sure about the paint store. Did you park in front or back?? What door did you go in at??
The Building or the girl?
Park In back go in through the back siperstiens paint i think the store is they used to advertise as #1 asian or something like that

LAter

found it

Originally posted by sherazade01
can someone give me a number so i can get the directions?
Ok Heres the Number ummm....ok Im pretty sure this is it. Had to dig it out of the sunday paper. 732-738-1749

I think its on new brunwick avenue or road in fords
Somthin like that...
Later