Celina Why Did Friday's Posts Dissapear?

I was following thread and saw that compulsive asked if anybody new where she was on Wednesday with replies of being in Arizona .Then on Friday compulsive mentions he saw new ad and asked if anyone had seen her yet and something to the effect that she hadn't been to responsive .I guess what I'm asking is why did all of Friday's post on the thread disappear. Is there an update going on .or was it removed for a reason .

Trigeek
Thought I was just following rules on asking a why question not trying to start a new thread.
No big deal the question u asked may be transferred over to her origami thread. Most girls with a life will take the holiday weekend and enjoy themselves.
About the other posts being delegated I'm sure the mod or SB had good reason. She will be back with her Big Tits to enjoy soon.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
He asked on wednesday if anyone had seen her, which was really just bumping an old thread anyway and should not have been done. Then, 2 days later, he bumps the thread again only adding that she was advertising, also against the rules. Enough was enough.

Fair enough not 100% on all the rules but trying , wasn't sure if I should have asked the why question here and not just post in original thread, but remembered reading about asking why questions that's why I put the why question here and not in original thread Hope I did right just trying to comply . I guess he could have re phrased in a different way or something maybe saying she's back but not responding has anybody seen her yet ? not sure .but anyway it makes sense .enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend

He asked on wednesday if anyone had seen her, which was really just bumping an old thread anyway and should not have been done. Then, 2 days later, he bumps the thread again only adding that she was advertising, also against the rules. Enough was enough.
Plus you were already probably annoyed with that thread from having had to remove Celina's a/k/a info per sawdawg's request. Certainly seems like alot of drama for a girl that's only doing rub & tug now.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Also remember we were told she was made aware of the thread from the beginning. So to have the thread bumped repeatedly with no new review, etc. Simply looks like promotion in lieu of advertising.

And yes this was exactly the correct place to pose this question as opposed to in the thread.