CDP Angelos Linda 347-965-5515

Texted the number this past Friday morning. They responded with pictures and prices. Decided to make the drive from Long Island into Queens to check this place out.

Texted them again when I got to the corner they sent me in the original text. They asked if I was a cop. After texting them “no” they sent me the exact address which was down the block.

After going inside I handed the guy my $60 for 15 minutes and was given a poker chip. There were 3 girls working according to the original text I got but I was directed to go into a room and met Linda. I hand Linda my poker chip, get naked and it was off to the races.

Linda slapped a cover on me and proceeded to give a pretty cbj for a couple of minutes. After I was good and hard, she layed on the edge of the bed and I fucked her in mish. After about 5 minutes I told her I wanted her doggy. She bent over the bed and I began to plow her from behind. I slapped her ass a few times and she told me not to do that as I think she said she recently had implants there. After a few minutes in doggy I was shot and asked her to jerk me off to completion. She did so and a few minutes later I blew a nice load. A quick clean up and a $20 tip to Linda and I was on my way.

Linda said she was 25 years old. She was about 120 pounds with “b” tits and a nice ass. She spoke decent English which made the experience much easier. I will be back again. I didn’t ask about extras but according to their ad extras are available .

Texted the number this past Friday morning. They responded with pictures and prices. Decided to make the drive from Long Island into Queens to check this place out.

Texted them again when I got to the corner they sent me in the original text. They asked if I was a cop. After texting them “no” they sent me the exact address which was down the block.

After going inside I handed the guy my $60 for 15 minutes and was given a poker chip. There were 3 girls working according to the original text I got but I was directed to go into a room and met Linda. I hand Linda my poker chip, get naked and it was off to the races.

Linda slapped a cover on me and proceeded to give a pretty cbj for a couple of minutes. After I was good and hard, she layed on the edge of the bed and I fucked her in mish. After about 5 minutes I told her I wanted her doggy. She bent over the bed and I began to plow her from behind. I slapped her ass a few times and she told me not to do that as I think she said she recently had implants there. After a few minutes in doggy I was shot and asked her to jerk me off to completion. She did so and a few minutes later I blew a nice load. A quick clean up and a $20 tip to Linda and I was on my way.

Linda said she was 25 years old. She was about 120 pounds with “b” tits and a nice ass. She spoke decent English which made the experience much easier. I will be back again. I didn’t ask about extras but according to their ad extras are available .
Extras? Seems like you got pretty good extras there.

Have you been back since? Just stumbled upon their ad on a certain unmentionable website, I googled their number and funny enough this review showed up. $60 for a quickie w a 25 yr old sounds like a good deal especially since i dont really last that long anyway, wouldnt even know what to do with the full hour lol.