Caution: Le Alert

whitelightening said:
No reviews, dead silence on the telephone while she awaits you asking questions, went to the location, the set up was hinky, hours are the same as vice squad shifts, too many excuses for missing appts, available one day-book appts then the next day disappears - has to be in court for the DA arraignments from the previous days arrests- FINALLY A POLICE SOURCE I KNOW TOLD ME THAT THE HOTEL SHE USES IS THE SET UP LOCATION FOR CL BUSTS. Her ads kept offering discounts to CL readers- like they are a big market? CL is free-we know LE prowls CL and uses it fpr set ups. SHE IS THE VICE SQUAD-SHE DOES NOT WORK WITH THEM-SHE IS A COP HERSELF.
Who offers extra halfs on a hour when the rate is only 1.5? Like the lure is there to get you to bite.
Saw people while reconning the location being taken in cuffs out into a van and the van sat there while they went back in the hotel again with one officer in the frnt seat and 4 men white in the van abck cuffed. ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE CHARGE.
I would have to say that if he saw people in a van cuffed that would be a very BAD sign. White did you actually see this??

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
Bandaid said:
I agree with you on that, Amy. Theres nothing unusual about any of those factors. You can even find some pictures with clothes as well, or no picture at all.

I would be surprised that a police officer's picture would be posted on CL under any circumstances. I would believe that it would be considered a serious safety and security breach. Hell, in my job I've taken pictures at accidents while the cops were still there, and they asked me not to include their faces. It certainly wasn't because they were doing anything wrong or controversial. (I just told them where I was about to take a picture).

ya...i agree .....whitelightening is worrying about the WRONG things.....yes its better to be safe than sorry...but this stuff isn't suspicious to me in the least!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ;)

Again, I have some questions for WhiteL, about the particulars. However, one can never be too careful either. I am not real sure about using terms such as ludicris. You never know.

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
RoosterC74 said:
Again, I have some questions for WhiteL, about the particulars. However, one can never be too careful either. I am not real sure about using terms such as ludicris. You never know.

true...wrong word....lets just say HIGHLY unlikely!!!!! (better???!!!)

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
Bandaid said:
But you could get brought up on some kind of animal cruelty charge. Just don't have her wear a toucan costume, or they might have you for contributing to the deliquency of a mynah.

hilarious! can't stop laughin'!!!

Amy-

You certainly do not need my approval on the wording. I just thought the word ludicrisis was a bit much. I certainly would agree with the wording-"Highly unlikely". It all just seemed a bit far-fetched to me. But then again, who the hell knows?

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
RoosterC74 said:
Amy-

You certainly do not need my approval on the wording. I just thought the word ludicrisis was a bit much. I certainly would agree with the wording-"Highly unlikely". It all just seemed a bit far-fetched to me. But then again, who the hell knows?

thats the thing...you NEVER know.....especially on CL....its so shady these days...but i'd be more worried about the girls that say...want your dick sucked and i do it all...than an old chick thats clothed or has no reviews....hell...i'm an old chick with no reviews on ***....that is USUALLY dressed in her ads...and i'm NO cop!!!! ;)

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
Yes handcuffed inthe van parked 100 or more feet away from the hotel entrance, plus she is running an ad again for the week starting last night, discounts upon discounts to get you to come over, only on CL. Go ahead and call her if he want to take a high risk and make sure you have contact info for when you need to get out on a DAT or OR. Either way why take the chance? Avoid and be safe. Her ads go up and down all week and then she will give you some excuse on CL why she cancelled everyone for an entire day then bacjk again during vice squad tours 10-10. Ever hear of a hooker who syas her last appt is 8:45P like she has a shift to end at 10. never did anyone ever have it down to 15 min interals the way she does. THINK

whitelightening said:
Yes handcuffed inthe van parked 100 or more feet away from the hotel entrance, plus she is running an ad again for the week starting last night, discounts upon discounts to get you to come over, only on CL. Go ahead and call her if he want to take a high risk and make sure you have contact info for when you need to get out on a DAT or OR. Either way why take the chance? Avoid and be safe. Her ads go up and down all week and then she will give you some excuse on CL why she cancelled everyone for an entire day then bacjk again during vice squad tours 10-10. Ever hear of a hooker who syas her last appt is 8:45P like she has a shift to end at 10. never did anyone ever have it down to 15 min interals the way she does. THINK
Was Not even thinking about it. And just so everyone knows that you don't get DATs, they put you through the "system". Even though its not a felony and usually Adoujrned Contemplating Dismissal with community service.

Even though he wished doom and gloom on me, I have to agree with White. Thats one of the main reasons I do no meet providers at the following locations:

The Kew Motor Inn- Union Tnpke, Flushing and,

The Par Central Motel- Grand Central Pkwy, Kissena Blvd.

These two spots are notoriously known for LE stings.

I literally beg this provider one time not to go to the Kew. She tells me she needs the money. About a week later, I tried calling her number and it was disconnected. To make a long story short, I found an ad on CL and decided to respond. Come to find out it was her. When we saw each other, she went into this long story about how she got busted at the Kew and saying how she should have listened to me because as a result, she had to change her name and number because LE had the old one.

But one thing puzzles me and maybe you can help I've been seeing this message on certain ads:

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME
Money exchanged in legal adult
personal services for modeling is simply for time and
companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur
is a matter of personal choice and personal
preferences between two or more consenting adults of
legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it
requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is
not an offer of prostitution. Fees charged are for
time spent only. I do reserve the right to decline
appointments as I deem necessary. By contacting me
(either through phone or *****) you agree to these
terms and hereby agree that you are not part of any
law enforcement agency using this advertisement for
entrapment or for arrest. This is a contract you agree
to when contacting me, so by Contacting me u agree to all of these above .
I have legal representation and
know my rights fully

Does this message protect the providers from a sting or is this another LE setup? Can we use this to protect ourselves if that what it was intended for?

Nightcrawler,
IMO, there are no magic formula words that get anybody out of anything at anytime. Solicitation is an offer of a fee for sex.. Most courts/juries won't be persuaded that the sex just happened spontaneously during your $200 massage; someone here said, very wisely, the any defense based on a judge or jury being stupid is probably not very good.

Who here has been on a jury? You're instructed that it's your job to decide who to believe and not believe, that it's your job as a juror to figure out what happened. There's no magical formula, no incantation that will shield anybody from anything. I would guess that the average juror wouldn't believe the hocus-pocus disclaimer in a Craig's List ad, and the juror doesn't have to accept it.

whitelightening

Maya responds - Seems a bit touchy. Guess when you out them, they come back screaming and cursing. Now if thats supposed to convince all of us that she is not LE and has a real name, let her produce an ID if and when anyone goes to see her. The same way providers ask for ID them maybe we should also. I mean a drivers lic and a credit card that matches the name. To make a phoney drivers lic is easy, if you read in the papers about all the arabs doing it in NJ.
Now if she is so upset that she has been outed then she has to move on to another city. Sure if she is doing this for 20 yrs then she has other cities to ply her trade in if she is legit. If not, BE CAREFUL.
Regarding a DAT, if you re busted for solicitation, they will sometimes give you a DAT if the case is weak enough to be charged with a violation, if you have no priors, if you are credible in the community etc. They will not walk you through the system on a easy bust and run operation, they want you off the street spreading the word. ALSO LET HER UNBLOCK HER TEL NUMBER WHEN SHE CALLS YOU BACK, THE SAME WAY SHE DEMANDS THAT YOUR NUMBER IS NOT BLOCKED WHEN YOU CALL HER.

whitelightening

Guys: Look at the time of her rant post- again just after 10P at the end of the shift tour, all her posts for availability are around the same time at night-just at the end of shift tour, and the other posts she has offering her services is just before 10A again just at the start of a 12 hour shift tour. Are you waking up yet or do you all need to be hit over the head and remind; SHE IS LE AND SETTING THE BAIT TRAP FOR ALL OF YOU. By the way it was an unmarked van with the leader of the cuffed crew wearing his shield on a chain over his regular jacket. No it was not a gold det. shield, just silver, so to make gold you have to have quantity of arrests to make up for the poor quality of the arrests. Keeps them feeding their children with the court overtime and paperwork in booking quantity. They bust you at noon, sit around for an afternoon while they still scoop up johns and then get processed after 8:45P her own quitting time and maybe you do not make night court, so you se the judge in the AM dirty, filfthy and embarrassed, so thats why they give you a DAT if you have no priorsand keep your mouth shut all day.

Bro no disrespect at all but how do you know so much about police procedures is this matter?? Are you the guy this chick is refering too in that post or did someone else come up with this story as well??

Nightcrawler said:
Even though he wished doom and gloom on me, I have to agree with White. Thats one of the main reasons I do no meet providers at the following locations:

The Kew Motor Inn- Union Tnpke, Flushing and,

The Par Central Motel- Grand Central Pkwy, Kissena Blvd.

These two spots are notoriously known for LE stings.

I literally beg this provider one time not to go to the Kew. She tells me she needs the money. About a week later, I tried calling her number and it was disconnected. To make a long story short, I found an ad on CL and decided to respond. Come to find out it was her. When we saw each other, she went into this long story about how she got busted at the Kew and saying how she should have listened to me because as a result, she had to change her name and number because LE had the old one.

But one thing puzzles me and maybe you can help I've been seeing this message on certain ads:

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME
Money exchanged in legal adult
personal services for modeling is simply for time and
companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur
is a matter of personal choice and personal
preferences between two or more consenting adults of
legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it
requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is
not an offer of prostitution. Fees charged are for
time spent only. I do reserve the right to decline
appointments as I deem necessary. By contacting me
(either through phone or *****) you agree to these
terms and hereby agree that you are not part of any
law enforcement agency using this advertisement for
entrapment or for arrest. This is a contract you agree
to when contacting me, so by Contacting me u agree to all of these above .
I have legal representation and
know my rights fully

Does this message protect the providers from a sting or is this another LE setup? Can we use this to protect ourselves if that what it was intended for?
This disclaimer is a complete waste of time and means nothing...It doesn't bother me as much as the stupid shit that whores right in their ads...They list all the cute little things that turn them on.."I like scented candels" "I like long walks on a beach with a great white wine"....Read some of this shit on Eros......Who do these chicks think they are Playboy models or something..Here is an example: This Long Island cutie enjoys shopping, going to the beach, running and cooking, especially her family's traditional Greek recipes. WHO GIVES A SHIT?????? Can you suck my cock while juggling fire rings?? Can you lick the bottom of my balls while humming the Sweet Caroline..