Caution: Le Alert

Bandaid said:
Even the private sections don't share as much as they should.
After reading this comment, I went to the main page and, for the first time, noticed the "private forums" tab that you can click on. I did, and there was nothing there.
Is this to mean...

1. There are no private forums
2. There are private forums, but I am not allowed access to them
3. There are private forums, but they are a new paid section that I missed the posting about

Anyone??

I have posted tons of reviews on here and still can't get a sniff of 1f or sanford so stop crying but thanks for the heads up not that I would see her anyway. She is not my type................

" SAVE SLINKY "

Could this be the secret UG code word ?

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
beadman said:
I have posted tons of reviews on here and still can't get a sniff of 1f or sanford
Beadman - your missing your shot at getting into 1F or Sanford. It is right under your nose. You just need to be more active.

White thanks for your consern..This girl may not be LE but it doesn't hurt guys to be cautious..I did a search on this girl and i see no reviews of her at all..I usually go with my gut feeling on these things and move on if I think there is even slight chance of trouble...If white is proven wrong no harm done but if he is right he may save you guys some shit..White the guys you mentioned are all pretty good guys as they go, don't get frustrated by not getting the Info that you want..It takes time to build trust...Happy New Year partner...

I agree with who said that the odds of being busted are very small. It is very, very unlikely that a john will go down in a bust if he is careful. However, it does happen. What White is describing is not an uncommon setup. I know from several vice and morals cops that it does happen that way. I can also see from the police blotters that it happens. Interesting, I was watching a program on this topic just the other night. It wasn't from here in NY, but the cops on the program worked the same type of setup.
I'm willing to bet this broad is a cop.
Funny thing, I was around an incall bust once and one of the cops storming in looked just like this Maya. Probably just coincidence but thats enough to make me stay away from her.

Especially when dealing with CL, you've got to keep your eyes open.

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
Thank you Chuck, you are one of the few on this board who has the sense to realize when someone is attempting to help others. Others on this board feel that they do NOT have to share info, like its a secret club. Thats my bitch, share and we wil share our info with you, do NOT share and walk into a BAD situation

bushleaguer said:
After reading this comment, I went to the main page and, for the first time, noticed the "private forums" tab that you can click on. I did, and there was nothing there.
Is this to mean...

1. There are no private forums
2. There are private forums, but I am not allowed access to them
3. There are private forums, but they are a new paid section that I missed the posting about

Anyone??
N0.
Yes
Yes

whitelightening said:
Maya the Asian/Latina 45 yo who has been advertising on Craigslist is a COP !!.

Her pics are all clothed and conservative because its actually her, no nudity in the pics so when you arrive you see the same person as the pics showed and lower your guard.QUOTE]

Are you referring to the Maya currently listing on CL with nudity in her pictures? Even though it is unusual for LE to use nudity in pictures for this sort of thing, I have seen posts elsewhere that show some LE are allowed to do such a thing

whitelightening

There are two Mayas advt on CL, one being a Hawaiian young girl and the other being the Maya 45 yo Asian/Latina advt says "ho ho ho... " I wrote that she is 45 yo and fully clothed, then why cann't you read and see that there is only one 45 yo fully clothed. Wake up, you only have 14 posts and that is not acceptable asking stupid questions.

whitelightening said:
There are two Mayas advt on CL, one being a Hawaiian young girl and the other being the Maya 45 yo Asian/Latina advt says "ho ho ho... " I wrote that she is 45 yo and fully clothed, then why cann't you read and see that there is only one 45 yo fully clothed. Wake up, you only have 14 posts and that is not acceptable asking stupid questions.
Well excuse me. I was trying to ask a legit question since when I posted my statement, a search on CL for Maya only produced four listings - 3 for the girl I mentioned and one claiming she is LE but not providing any information as to whether the other Maya was the one being referred to

As has been pointed out in threads on this board as well as others, LE is not bound by rules such as no nudity in ads, and in some areas can and will disrobe in front of a "mark" in the hopes of catching people, so a cop could place an ad on CL with nude pictures and no one would be the wiser.

And on a personal note, you should keep this in mind before insulting another poster anywhere: the amount of one's post does not make a person any smarter than any other person. Just because a person does not post much does not mean they do not read threads and learn from what others post

Last edited:

whitelightening

LE will post standard nude internet pics taken from any source but the maya here is the one that busts you, so she does not disrobe in the photos. A cop has to live with the career and the all male society posting her nude photos in their lockers and on the walls of pct houses so they do not post their own nude photos. Regarding mongers who do not post but just read. Start posting if you have info,thats how this board thrives and survives. Otherwise we get only the likes of the secret society gang who feel they can play with everyone minds about their fictitious places and thrills they imagine in their wet dreams.

Bill,

Listings expire from CL after seven days. That's why you didn't see the 45 year old Maya.

The cops can indeed use nudity in ads, but they wouldn't post an officer's nude picture. I'm not sure they'd post any real picture of an officer; that seems like a serious safety and security breach for them. Instead, it'd be strange if they couldn't find a picture from anywhere that didn't look enough like the decoy to work with, at least as long as it took to get the bust done. A lot of providers post fake pictures anyway.

Bear in mind that the elements of soliciting are an offer of a fee for sex, so a decoy would steer the conversation in that direction, trying to get you to say the incriminating things. Real providers are cagier and many won't discuss much over the phone for that reason.

Even if it's legally permissible, I don't believe officers do disrobe in front of marks. As Slinky has pointed out elsewhere, there would be public relations repercussions if the police did something like that. He's said that there are things that are against departmental policy even if they're legal. I agree with that.

Keep your head about this kind of thing. Don't live in fear, but use your big head too. If you're afraid of everything you won't enjoy the hobby and you'll miss the genuine danger signs. Remember soliciting is a misdemeanor, not a felony, and the main weapon the cops use is fear. Fear of exposure, mostly. That's why they publicize as much as they can. That's why every time they bust a spa they found "customer records" and "videotapes" that they're "reviewing." You never hear any more about it, but the purpose has been achieved.

As for the 45 year old Maya, what should you do? Don't call her. There's plenty of other choices, so there's no point in taking even a small chance.

If you guys want to know the truth, call her and request something completely non-sexual over the phone. If she's a real whore, she'll actually jump at the opportunity to earn her fee having photos taken of her feet or putting on a duck outfit or anything that doesn't involve further stretching her pussy out. If she's LE, she'll try really hard to steer the convo away from duck outfits and more towards something sexual. Stand fast on your request that she wear a duck outfit while you take photos of her webbed feet and see if she accepts. If so, she's legit, and go see her. If she says "I don't do that"....she's probably LE.

Problem solved. :D

WhiteL-

If you check throough the posts on this thread, I for one never called you a liar. All most of us did was ask you a bit more about where and how you received your information. This is typically done because quite a bit of this anticipated LE Bust Stuff takes place on the Boards. As for keeping information away from the Board Members, and me, I have no idea what you are referring to. The only information that I may not make public at times is private information that a provider may have shared with me, such as a private telephone number, if she requests it not be shared publically. Enough said on that topic, because I ain't chaning that approach.

As far as you trying to protect your fellow Board Members, if that is what you are trying to do, good for you. Lets just not pass along information that may or may not be accurate. It seems to me that you have almost staked-out this situation. Is it that important to you?

Last edited:

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
save your breath.....the reasons he stated ...about why he THINKS she's LE are ludicris......he OBVIOUSLY has NO idea how LE operates.....she's old and has no reviews?????? SO WHAT...she wears clothes in her ad?????????? SO WHAT...she only advertises on CL??????? SO WHAT.....she doesn't keep appointments?????SO WHAT.....aside from the pics in clothes...thats ALL typical CL behavior....but at her age....maybe she looks better IN her clothes than out of them........nice of him to try to help you guys out....but he's not a reliable source unless he ACTUALLY got popped.....i wouldn't sweat it!!!!

amy1971 said:
save your breath.....the reasons he stated ...about why he THINKS she's LE are ludicris......he OBVIOUSLY has NO idea how LE operates.....she's old and has no reviews?????? SO WHAT...she wears clothes in her ad?????????? SO WHAT...she only advertises on CL??????? SO WHAT.....she doesn't keep appointments?????SO WHAT.....aside from the pics in clothes...thats ALL typical CL behavior....but at her age....maybe she looks better IN her clothes than out of them........nice of him to try to help you guys out....but he's not a reliable source unless he ACTUALLY got popped.....i wouldn't sweat it!!!!
I agree with you on that, Amy. Theres nothing unusual about any of those factors. You can even find some pictures with clothes as well, or no picture at all.

I would be surprised that a police officer's picture would be posted on CL under any circumstances. I would believe that it would be considered a serious safety and security breach. Hell, in my job I've taken pictures at accidents while the cops were still there, and they asked me not to include their faces. It certainly wasn't because they were doing anything wrong or controversial. (I just told them where I was about to take a picture).

BBGunn said:
If you guys want to know the truth, call her and request something completely non-sexual over the phone. If she's a real whore, she'll actually jump at the opportunity to earn her fee having photos taken of her feet or putting on a duck outfit or anything that doesn't involve further stretching her pussy out. If she's LE, she'll try really hard to steer the convo away from duck outfits and more towards something sexual. Stand fast on your request that she wear a duck outfit while you take photos of her webbed feet and see if she accepts. If so, she's legit, and go see her. If she says "I don't do that"....she's probably LE.

Problem solved. :D
But you could get brought up on some kind of animal cruelty charge. Just don't have her wear a toucan costume, or they might have you for contributing to the deliquency of a mynah.