Caution: Le Alert

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Presently there is one "Summer" on Cl. She is always dressed, ads very vague. she looks older than the 18 she posts. Her ads don't mention money or even suggest any sexual acts. So go figure, If some place is hot I avoid it. Another string has reporters accompanying PD on busts, some of it seems like entrapment. Which if someone can clarify what constitutes entrapment or enticement. It sounds like Maya's offer of service for $$might entice someone who might otherwise not partake of offered services. Also is ther any validity to asking a provider outright if they are a cop & assuring them you are not. Inquiring perverts want to know[/QUOTE]

As to your question I am not a lawyer but I have a pretty good background. As of about 3 years ago the question of are you a cop doesn't mean squat a cop can lie and it is not entrapement. The rules still say a cop is not allowed to get undressed or touch in a sexual maner. Remember when LE sets up a SW sting to get johns all they do is dress up a female under cover and she walks up to the car and still asks if you want a date if you say yes and begin to dicusse fees and sex than you get busted but if you say yes and than lets go get dinner well they will let you go. Unfortantly the date is not illegal it is the sex for pay that is. Entrapment only works if she gets undressed and you pay if she is clothed and you leave the fee on the table but never say what it is for than there is no crime they have to get you to tell them what you want for the money. So the bottom line is if you allow a UC to get you to tell them your plans than they will arrest you. Like I said the laws have changed so it is easier for LE to make its case. They still have to make you say what you intend to do either as a hobbist or a provider.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Thanks Billy . Obviously someone else is reading old threads besides me. If someone posts to an old thread doesn't it then show up under new posts, which is where I go to first
Yes and like you I look there first but sometimes a older post catches my attention and if I feel that i have something to add I do. I kinda thought the idea here is to share info maybe inpart some wisedom and make a friend or 2, but hey that's just me

I don't know if wl even exist here anymore but running a background check on your clients is done I am sure with their knowledge and permission. YOU running a backround check & a credit check on the woman you saw without her permission is clearly an illegal actSo stick your righteous pompous holier than thou attitude up your assets. As an officer of the court if what you did become public knowledge it could get you sanctioned, fined or disbarred. How can you defend someone right or wrong( your quote when you are so prejudiced and hateful. I am referring to post #290 & #292. imho you just like to hear yourself talk and bring nothing to this board or to any provider but grief

just a quick note. most (not all) lawyers I know are whores in their own right clock watching, upselling, everything is an extras & conspiring with the enemy.Many times I have seen lawers on opposite sides of a case (Prosecutor & defense or just lawyers for opposing sides in a suit) having lunch together laughing their asses off, back slapping . There are so many in practice today & many know les about the law then I do. They bill for time on hold, while they are doing something else andcharge you $5.00 to copy a single page as if they did it themselves. Most forms are boiler plate.To those lawyers Who are honest and really care for and about their clinntsanddo pro bono work as well. I exclude you from the above statement and tip my hat to you. Main problem being how does the average person find a lawyer like that. There certainly isn't a review or rating systemand I've sat in on a few casesout of curiosity and wondered which side the lawyer was on.I'vealso done some consulting & an internship with a law frim & sometimes it is not about what is right, but if theywil get a sufficient return on their money as determined by their forensic accountants. I have been on the losing end of a number of cases because the lawyer didn't listen or pay atention to all the information I presented

Last edited:
Would you go see someone identified as a cop so you could post accurate information? I don't think so. I thought better to warn the membership than stay silent. I thought the hearsay rule applied to reviews on providers I am new here & didn't see anything in the rules about not posting to old threads.I post to threads that I think I have something relative to contribute. In my posting I was also following the lead of Vargas and reviewerone. I am not trying to be argumentative just to get knowledge as to the board & what it offers. So if you would be kind enough to explain your statement to me. I also thought YOU had the freedom to choose which posts you read, so sorry if I took up your tim. Anyone else have any advice for me. I usually just go to new posts, but sometimes might follow a link somewhere else
Magic, No harm no foul. My fault. I read old threads also and I think that it is great that you did also. Glad that another fellow Long Islander has joined. Have fun at the party as I have a company Holiday party.