Casual Encounters is truly gone!

I just took screenshots. Backpage is a whore website, not a banking app. They cant take over your phone or limit ita capabilities.
Web pages viewed with a computer and Web pages viewed on your phone are often two different animals depending on the complexity of the site. Some features may be available on your computer that aren't available on your phone. It's got nothing to do with the phone itself. It's the way the page is created and condensed to utilize the limited capabilities of your phone. :D

That's correct. However, I seem to recall that even though an app developer make the app "secure" including screenshoting if I also seem to recall if you root your device you can also get some lower level screen capture and/or screen mirror apps as mediators, with the resulting effect that you can still do it even though the app has universally restricted it in some manner while the app is running. If I'm also not mistaken there is a though it two you can do if you have USB going live, but most of this is going into overkill :) Or, I thinking about, or we're talking about, two different things :)

Web pages viewed with a computer and Web pages viewed on your phone are often two different animals depending on the complexity of the site. Some features may be available on your computer that aren't available on your phone. It's got nothing to do with the phone itself. It's the way the page is created and condensed to utilize the limited capabilities of your phone. :D
I only use my phone. Don't have a computer.

It appears BP has changed a security protocol. Since they went to the numbers only listing I started taking screen shots with the Girl and her number. That is now prevented
Hi
I just took a couple of screenshots off BP site using my old beat up 4s that’s on tracphone service plan so idk if I’m lucky or if you need to check the settings on your phone or ask your service provider. Good luck and happy hunting! Nutty

So it might be an Android/Google issue and not something BP did to their code to prevent scrernshots?
Could be a few things but most likely the Android app disabled it. Could be the specific Android licensee did too but probably not. As mentioned a few message ago there are often some ways to get around it in the general case but the easiest require either additional apps and/or rooting your device.

Well I guess Alyssa Panties, isn't getting new customers.... this judge

Wow, shutting down Casual Encounters oon Craiglist, and look what happens, those "unintended consequences"....A judge couldn't find any posts by 18 year olds selling a pair of used undies for $50, he had to pull a 1980's college frat prank to get the pair...

Wonder, if "Revenge of the Nerds" Booger helped.

https://patch.com/new-york/east-islip/suffolk-judge-arrested-burglarizing-east-islip-home-police

Wow, shutting down Casual Encounters oon Craiglist, and look what happens, those "unintended consequences"....A judge couldn't find any posts by 18 year olds selling a pair of used undies for $50, he had to pull a 1980's college frat prank to get the pair...

https://patch.com/new-york/east-islip/suffolk-judge-arrested-burglarizing-east-islip-home-police
Lol

Wonder if this panty monger was actually a UG monger?

Another link on that pages states he was a serial panty thief and that his "raincoat was stuffed with women's panties when he was arrested after breaking into his 23-year-old neighbor's home, DA says."

Raincoat? Talk about stereotypes. Anyway, what was he thinking?