Cassandra Cassidy Cassie 631-703-9607 Hicksville/Bethpage area current #516-806-8297

ahoyhoy had this to say about her in another thread:
"Cassie is not bad. Everything covered. The price is good. 100 hr sometimes 80. Depends if she has specials. She has a nice and and to tits. Cute face as well. Always has lubes and backs her ass up to you."
I found it by searching on the name "Cassie," as I remembered that some members were talking about her on that other thread.

I've could never make an appt with this one. Every time I call no answer and a text comes a min later. When I finally set a time and get to place agreed apon call and then no answer. Don't know if anybody had better luck then I did

where is she located? she lists pretty much every single city on long island. hate it when providers do that
I actually think that's more of a quirk of the BP software than the provider's doing. Maybe a provider can chime in on that if she reads this. (It's been a long, long time since we've had any providers with meaningful dialogue on this board.)

Ya she's on my "to do list" the few times I called it goes to voicemail she maybe busy but I've seen her ads in Amityville an farmingdale also.

She usually text back get to the point where she is in the area and then nothing after that. Tried to many times until is said to myself that's it. If she don't want my $ then I'll go to someone else

By backing her ass up do you mean she allows Anal?
No backing that ass up means she thrust back at you in doggy meets your thrust with her thrust basically no dick dodging she is down to get dirty and hump you back in doggy not running from a pounding taking it gladly and encouraging it actually might be a tactic to get u off quicker or she really likes to be aggressive hard to tell unless you are there in the thick of things pun intended lol.

Finally got through and got to the location but she said she was leaving for fear of Leo nearby. Guess ill try next time Very disappointed.

Yes she did. Another provider that did the same was Tessa made me wait an hour too in the lobby because she had to "get ready" then text me that she sorry she had to go for fear of Leo. So scratched her off until next year her loss on good respectable client with no trouble. After Cassie left I called Natalie since she works same place but didn't pick up probably busy and lady violet which did picked up arranged to meet but she never texted me the address I called and text no respond had to go to Americana for Asian treatment which I'll review on there forum. Very disappointed.

No because my car is tinted she never saw me, after she old me that she left she said she would get back in 30minutes am if I wanted to wait, no thank you politely told her that well reschedule for some other time as you can see there are many more worlds of opportunity. Yup that's her picture I'm actually looking forward to rcg with that :)

The popo. Actually speaking of the boys in blue I have been seeing an imense amount of them lately much more then usually have they increase there budget and hired more? Driving to work I saw one parked at dunkin donuts one across from him another across from my job and 2 more a few blocks away. Probably paranoid but this was all on a 5 minute drive heading towards CI.