Carousel

Hey guys now that summer is over its time to get out a little bit. Any hints when is a good time to hit the Carousel? Weekday or Saturday afternoons are best for me. Any can't miss girl suggestions?
I have been underwhelmed by the talent as of late. So much bullshit there it is exhausting.

switched to Blush, 6 buck miller high life.... my new fav beer

I like the afternoons. Probably more mileage during the day when no bouncers are around but they have cameras in the LD rooms and the girls won't reach into your pants anymore. oh well.

I have been underwhelmed by the talent as of late. So much bullshit there it is exhausting.

switched to Blush, 6 buck miller high life.... my new fav beer
When does blush have $6 high lifes? Thats pretty wild pricing for a strip club.
Have you ever seen the big titted, tattooed girl jazmin at blush?

When does blush have $6 high lifes? Thats pretty wild pricing for a strip club.
Have you ever seen the big titted, tattooed girl jazmin at blush?
I started drinking them in the summer on a Monday 20 buckets was the special. then the bartender told me they were 6 bucks all the time. Note long that lasts god only knows.

not familiar with jasmine sorry

I had the privilege of Take-out with Jazmin, and with her wild Coke Addiction. She sucks and Fucks like a wild women. Best part she knows how to get tons do Coke for nothing since she used to work for the TSA.
Are we talking about the same Jazmine?
this one is white, curly waivy hair, probably 22-24, tattoo on upper chest and a few on legs. Massive nice natural tits.

20 buckets was the special. then the bartender told me they were 6 bucks all the time.
that price is on par with most regular bar prices so thats good to hear. May have to stop in when it gets colder.

Stopped here a few days ago. A few Latinas and two white girls nothing special again.
One Latina had great tits (didn't get her name) Had someone waiting when she got off stage.
Might stop back to see her! Soon!