Carousel

He probably is talking about Annie, who was ripping me off the last time I was in there. She is the reason I haven't been back.
Wouldn't be surprised if she is padding the register.
I haven't seen anna in a while. Think the over charges may be from someone else...

So here is what I pay.. 11 for a heiniken. Of you buy a girl a drink it's usually 20.... They say it's a double. Yea sure.

Me being a regular I know who to order from. Alina. Miracle. Liz dee Victoria. All good bartenderz

billyS

Reign of Terror
The

The prices of Liquor and dances plus tips. And that also goes for how she dances either in Private or Regular dances.
Agree. She is the reason I stopped going. She charged me twice what Lena charged me for a drink then gave me some bullshit about it being a double when in reality it was weaker than the ones Lena served me the week before.

Agree. She is the reason I stopped going. She charged me twice what Lena charged me for a drink then gave me some bullshit about it being a double when in reality it was weaker than the ones Lena served me the week before.
Yep, but Alina has charged me twice as well. I paid for a drink gave her the funds, and then she came back to collect again just like Anna.
The only ones who don’t do it is Miracle and Victoria

Yep, but Alina has charged me twice as well. I paid for a drink gave her the funds, and then she came back to collect again just like Anna.
The only ones who don’t do it is Miracle and Victoria
Victoria is the best one out them all for sure. Miracle number 2.

Alina class by herself. But then again I am infatuated with get

I've been seeing one of the girls on the outside on a weekly basis but was thinking about stopping in around the holidays!
Maybe hit the Christmas party! And yes Alina is a pleasure to look at and also to talk to!