Carousel

I've been seeing one of the girls on the outside on a weekly basis but was thinking about stopping in around the holidays!
Maybe hit the Christmas party! And yes Alina is a pleasure to look at and also to talk to!
Yes she is a pleasure to look at I totally agree. Alina is very Gorgeous
I know Anna will be working the Christmas party both dancing and serving Drinks
So this should be a real fun time

I’ve only been here a few times, but I stopped in this past Friday at around 7 while driving back from work, I saw this incredibly beautiful Colombian woman, probably early 30’s. She said she only works during the weekdays and only during the day. I stopped in for a quick beer and had to leave, but I don’t remember her name.

I would believe nothing out of Annas mouth. Victoria yes..... but still, Who could possibly ring big numbers on a sat afternoon?

This place sucks lately
Well that’s the thing, Victoria worked on Weekend shift once, and within a few hours of opening till say 4pm which some say it’s dead. She grossed more money than she did for a Whole Shift. So that’s why they took her off, she wasn’t making the numbers.

Went a few weeks ago and had a few privates with Catalina. Nice girl but nothing extra in the private. Bouncer kept a close eye on the camera and she did not want to get in trouble so only allowed the standard. Saw some other cute girls the first day I went (Wednesday), much more limited menu the second day (Friday). Will try to go back and see if I can score takeout with Cat… wish me lucj

Hey guys now that summer is over its time to get out a little bit. Any hints when is a good time to hit the Carousel? Weekday or Saturday afternoons are best for me. Any can't miss girl suggestions?