Carla aka “Roxana” 631-627-1088 Medford short dumpy Latina

you didn't see any you say.

Yes the camera can be made the size of a nickel as you say but more important is the size of the aperture.

Have you ever heard of a pinhole camera? The pinhole refers to the size of the aperture, e.g. smaller than the button hole in a button.

The nickel sized camera can be hidden behind anything with only a hole for the aperture showing.
I understand - just an expression. More interested in finding out if we are talking about her taking pics of everyone, just our cars via, guys having sex, how long has this been going on, etc?

She is bragging that she is fucking a Captain in the SCPD, which is probably true knowing that dept.

But he can't help her if the FBI gets involved, which will probably be the case considering who/what Carla is.

Then I bet the bitch throws him under the bus and it's his name and face in Newsday and Channel 12 along with hers. And all you guys who have been visiting her since she's been taking your pictures and license plates.

Of course she'll play the victim, poor little girl from Ohio who was shuttled around foster homes.
Just an observation, no offense intended, but would these negative comments still prevail if she advertised here on UG ?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just an observation, no offense intended, but would these negative comments still prevail if she advertised here on UG ?
As opposed to trying to steal advertising by telling guys on a cheap site " I'll be in town next week, make sure you post it on Utopia Guide"?

Good question though, but to be fair Slinky has turned down advertising from providers who exhibit risky behavior, especially when it comes to their relationship with LE so it's a hypothetical question with a few variables.

Bottom line from my standpoint she has apparently declared war on me so I'm probably the wrong person to ask.

I assume since you quoted my post you're asking me.

As opposed to trying to steal advertising by telling guys on a cheap site " I'll be in town next week, make sure you post it on Utopia Guide"?

Good question though, but to be fair Slinky has turned down advertising from providers who exhibit risky behavior, especially when it comes to their relationship with LE so it's a hypothetical question with a few variables.

Bottom line from my standpoint she has apparently declared war on me so I'm probably the wrong person to ask.

I assume since you quoted my post you're asking me.
Thank you for your honest reply. You obviously know more about this provider than is just posted in here. Plus the fact that she mentioned you by name and she has a shady background. I don’t blame you one bit.

Do we know that she has been filming ppl, or is this just the stuff that gets tossed about to scare/ piss ppl off? I know there was a post from a brand new member claiming this, and that they/ she had pics of Billy, who has never seen her. They make cameras the size of a nickel these days, but that said I didn't see any. The time I visited her the car did not have front license plate, so a pic wouldn't do much good.
I remember she had an OF page but it seems it got deleted or restricted. Probably because she mentioned meetups on OF which is not allowed. Either way I dont see it anymore nor does she advertise it in any way. Safe to say her OF money is non-existent now so shes gonna have to get even more clients.

Been wanting to see what all the hype was about this one and finally did, fellas save your time and money!!! Went to see her at the house where she shares with the Krisie chic, was led upstairs to a small room which she has music on, agreed on the bbj for 100, I lay on the bed and she started probably one of the worse bjs I ever got in my life, super mechanical, didn't say one word to me, barley even looked at me , grabbed my dick like if it was the last thing on earth she wanted to suck lol, either she's a straight 100 percent dyke or I don't know what else, I came perfectly clean straight out the shower from the gym and I'm not that bad looking but whatever, I'm glad I only paid for just the bj because I would of been more pissed wasting more $$$. Anyways she tells you no cim and spent probably 7 min jerking and 2 min sucking, she catches the jizz on a napkin and I was out the door. Would I repeat absolutely not I rather wack off in the shower for free. I have no clue what the hype was about but to eaches own.

Been wanting to see what all the hype was about this one and finally did, fellas save your time and money!!! Went to see her at the house where she shares with the Krisie chic, was led upstairs to a small room which she has music on, agreed on the bbj for 100, I lay on the bed and she started probably one of the worse bjs I ever got in my life, super mechanical, didn't say one word to me, barley even looked at me , grabbed my dick like if it was the last thing on earth she wanted to suck lol, either she's a straight 100 percent dyke or I don't know what else, I came perfectly clean straight out the shower from the gym and I'm not that bad looking but whatever, I'm glad I only paid for just the bj because I would of been more pissed wasting more $$$. Anyways she tells you no cim and spent probably 7 min jerking and 2 min sucking, she catches the jizz on a napkin and I was out the door. Would I repeat absolutely not I rather wack off in the shower for free. I have no clue what the hype was about but to eaches own.
Thanks for saving me some of my hard earned $$$. I owe you a drink...................