Carla aka “Roxana” 631-627-1088 Medford short dumpy Latina

Decided to try this girl out since she is working with Kristie who has been reviewed here before and I kept seeing her ad. Plus she looked like she had a nice ass. Ass guy here.

the review : reaching out was easy enough at first. Sent a message got a few pictures with menu. QV:140 // HH:200, gfe available but HH:300 // H:500.

About 5’, a bit of a tummy, nice ass. I want to say about b/c cup boobs but I’m terrible at gauging. She does not speak English or it’s very limited. Looks like she’s new here.

I went for a QV, Kristie was actually there and opened the door for me. A bit weird but It’s w.e. Go upstairs, small room with a dresser and bed. Small talk got comfortable and down to business. Very much like Kristie. Some bbj and then covered sex. Missionary followed by doggy. Finished in bag, Felt a bit mechanical but overall good. I would say average experience but I still haven’t done this much, sorry.

Rate : 7
Looks:6/10
Acts: 6/10 ( maybe better with GFE option but idk )
Price: 8/10 ( definitely on par with other options out here)

Also note: I asked her for her name and she said something but I could not make it out. Sounded like Carla but I really don’t know lol ( also trying to do more reviews to build credibility for Jolly Kaia so sorry for not getting the right name! )

Decided to try this girl out since she is working with Kristie who has been reviewed here before and I kept seeing her ad. Plus she looked like she had a nice ass. Ass guy here.

the review : reaching out was easy enough at first. Sent a message got a few pictures with menu. QV:140 // HH:200, gfe available but HH:300 // H:500.

About 5’, a bit of a tummy, nice ass. I want to say about b/c cup boobs but I’m terrible at gauging. She does not speak English or it’s very limited. Looks like she’s new here.

I went for a QV, Kristie was actually there and opened the door for me. A bit weird but It’s w.e. Go upstairs, small room with a dresser and bed. Small talk got comfortable and down to business. Very much like Kristie. Some bbj and then covered sex. Missionary followed by doggy. Finished in bag, Felt a bit mechanical but overall good. I would say average experience but I still haven’t done this much, sorry.

Rate : 7
Looks:6/10
Acts: 6/10 ( maybe better with GFE option but idk )
Price: 8/10 ( definitely on par with other options out here)

Also note: I asked her for her name and she said something but I could not make it out. Sounded like Carla but I really don’t know lol ( also trying to do more reviews to build credibility for Jolly Kaia so sorry for not getting the right name! )
Can you share information regarding location type? Motel? House? Safe area or sketchy? Thanks

Had a go with her recently. Although I was a bit weary about Kristie and how much attention she presents herself on social media, I decided to try her friend after looking at her IG. They seem to have combined accounts together now.

Reached out and got sent pic of the menu. Typical format and after texting back and forth took the long drive over to Medford. Decent residential location and door was opened and got inside. Was led upstairs to a pretty clean room. Nothing out of the ordinary, but my nerves were kind of shot. She seemed to take a liking in me or good acting either way made me comfortable. We got down to it without much foreplay. Doggy, missionary, started off with BBJ.

Looks- 7/10(mid face, decent rack, ass makes up for it)

Personality- 7/10( Seemed enthusiastic at first then got mechanical)

Location - 8/10 ( Can be some peoples cup of tea. Again because of kristie being so showy and obnoxious with everything and bringing a lot of attention to herself; maybe just my paranoia)
However where the house is setup is on the low so not any foot traffic.

If you are going for these 2 girls I suggest half hour or QV as its pretty mechanical but I intend to see Kristie next time. One thing I noticed while leaving is there was a gray Chevy suburban with spotlight on not too far from the house. Again could just be my stupid paranoia as I do get paranoid and when it’s a residential even more so.

But aside from that, I liked the experience because it felt like you were just going over to a girls house to fuck vibe instead of hotel if that makes

Things won’t be too pretty for her little business in a neighborhood once someone drops a dime. Little old ladies with nothing to do usually complain. Then I’m sure LE will be forced to take action. Probably now the special PD enforcement guys are getting it free. How do you tell your spouse or SO that you work in HO enforcement. I’m sure these guys are in the take. You see how places that have cute girls stay open and the ones with nasty trolls get shutdown.
Big corrupt scam these guys have going.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Things won’t be too pretty for her little business in a neighborhood once someone drops a dime. Little old ladies with nothing to do usually complain. Then I’m sure LE will be forced to take action. Probably now the special PD enforcement guys are getting it free. How do you tell your spouse or SO that you work in HO enforcement. I’m sure these guys are in the take. You see how places that have cute girls stay open and the ones with nasty trolls get shutdown.
Big corrupt scam these guys have going.
She is bragging that she is fucking a Captain in the SCPD, which is probably true knowing that dept.

But he can't help her if the FBI gets involved, which will probably be the case considering who/what Carla is.

Then I bet the bitch throws him under the bus and it's his name and face in Newsday and Channel 12 along with hers. And all you guys who have been visiting her since she's been taking your pictures and license plates.

Of course she'll play the victim, poor little girl from Ohio who was shuttled around foster homes.

She is bragging that she is fucking a Captain in the SCPD, which is probably true knowing that dept.

But he can't help her if the FBI gets involved, which will probably be the case considering who/what Carla is.

Then I bet the bitch throws him under the bus and it's his name and face in Newsday and Channel 12 along with hers. And all you guys who have been visiting her since she's been taking your pictures and license plates.

Of course she'll play the victim, poor little girl from Ohio who was shuttled around foster homes.
Do we know that she has been filming ppl, or is this just the stuff that gets tossed about to scare/ piss ppl off? I know there was a post from a brand new member claiming this, and that they/ she had pics of Billy, who has never seen her. They make cameras the size of a nickel these days, but that said I didn't see any. The time I visited her the car did not have front license plate, so a pic wouldn't do much good.

A lot of promotions in SCPD this week, all senior level (69 promotions) in total... could be that this is what they need to show that they deserved the promotion

https://share.newsbreak.com/68byoevs

billyS

Reign of Terror
Do we know that she has been filming ppl, or is this just the stuff that gets tossed about to scare/ piss ppl off? I know there was a post from a brand new member claiming this, and that they/ she had pics of Billy, who has never seen her. They make cameras the size of a nickel these days, but that said I didn't see any. The time I visited her the car did not have front license plate, so a pic wouldn't do much good.
I've heard it from more than one person.
Like I said I've been around a long time and have met many members thru the parties and other ways.

.... They make cameras the size of a nickel these days, but that said I didn't see any. ....
you didn't see any you say.

Yes the camera can be made the size of a nickel as you say but more important is the size of the aperture.

Have you ever heard of a pinhole camera? The pinhole refers to the size of the aperture, e.g. smaller than the button hole in a button.

The nickel sized camera can be hidden behind anything with only a hole for the aperture showing.