Can't even go to a cool party anymore.....

Just curious. How did she know there was a UG party? The invites requested it be kept on the DL and there wasn't any talk about it until after the fact.And how does she know about your avatar?

Just curious. How did she know there was a UG party? The invites requested it be kept on the DL and there wasn't any talk about it until after the fact.And how does she know about your avatar?
There was already a few thread posted about the party including that I was there and that someone was providing BJ's for $40 by last night. All info she contorted is on this board. It's very creepy she spend the time lurking just to have something to nasty to write, she is truly a bitter woman. I usually take down my posts but forgot and let one up and that's what she used as a RE:. It's someone who is around and probably on Thus early evening. In any case I hope she gets the help she needs and focuses on something else besides me.

don't assume it was a woman....some guys are just evil....and i repeat my motto
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BAD PRESS....
It's been removed now but she wrote W4M out of habit in the subject. I know who it is but can't say because I have no real proof. It's really not bad press just stupid.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Incidentally, I thought the private rooms were $40 and then there were the negotiations with the girl. So, unless she was giving it away, it cost more.

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
Who even cares who was giving out BJ's and for what price??

It's amazing how some people have no life and sit around on CL at night posting nonsense about other people.

FaireMily don't pay attention to any of the rantings of the lunatics on CL.

xoxo
Lacy

Last edited:
Not unnecassary as the UG community stepped up and flagged the post out of existence.

BTW, it was nice meeting you that night.
Thank you. Honestly I am not sure who you were (I did not ask for handles) but it was so nice to meet everyone. I had a great time.

Who even cares who was giving out BJ's and for what price??

It's amazing how some people have no life and sit around on CL at night posting nonsense about other people.

FaireMily don't pay attention to any of the rantings of the lunatics on CL.

xoxo
Lacy
I thought it was funny but didn't want it up. Some bodyrub girls have this air about them that they feel like they are better than other providers. Some look down on me for choosing to be a part of the board. She was proabaly posting herself for the 15th time with no luck and took her frustrations out on me. Thank you for the support.

Thank you. Honestly I am not sure who you were (I did not ask for handles) but it was so nice to meet everyone. I had a great time.
I had mistakenly asked you if you were Kelly's doubles partner. :) Than I realized who you actually were, though I couldn't chat further at that point and we went in different directions.

Last edited: