Can't even go to a cool party anymore.....

This was posted on CL by a provider. So much jealousy, doesn't she know if I was going to do BJ's I would ask more than $40. So cowardly not to confront me on this board, what a loser, huh??? i have a feeling I know who this is, it's kind of creepy I think to use what I write on this board and post it on CL.

"Hey Adorable Independent Emily, are you the one giving out 40 dollar blowjobs last night at the Utopia Guide Holiday Party?
Is it true you talk about your so called "friends" to your clients and say how they "over-brag" in their advertisements, and that you're the only true, honest one who really, really cares? lol"

Last edited:

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
This is ridiculous. If anyone was gonna get a $40 bj from Emily, it would have been me. I was hanging out with her for most of the time she was at the party. Unless she did it really quickly when I was getting a drink.

Emily? You holding out on me?

This is ridiculous. If anyone was gonna get a $40 bj from Emily, it would have been me. I was hanging out with her for most of the time she was at the party. Unless she did it really quickly when I was getting a drink.

Emily? You holding out on me?
Busted, no not really. I had an awesome time hanging out with you and it's true I was pretty much in plain site the whole time.

You know what's funny about the whole post is that I am the first person to refer guys I see to my real friends, I am a non competitive person.

This is a bitter, sad, rejected jealous woman who just can't make it in this business and is venting about someone who can. I actually find it creepy she took the time to read every obscure thing I wrote on this board and somehow manipulated it to suit her needs. I believe I have a woman stalker now and I am not "lol" about it.

Last edited:
The internet is full of psychos. Anybody who allows their internet identify to be connected to an identifiable real person is an idiot. I understand that internet-oriented adult service providers can't help it -- but this is what they then have to put up with. Sucks.

The internet is full of psychos. Anybody who allows their internet identify to be connected to an identifiable real person is an idiot. I understand that internet-oriented adult service providers can't help it -- but this is what they then have to put up with. Sucks.
I have to say it felt really good that within three minutes of asking the UG community to flag this nasty post it was gone and it was in the middle of the night. I am so glad to have the support of the board, your guys are awesome. It's the difference of being an independent provider and being alone.

I was there for a few hour mingling about. I mentioned to Kelly on the way that I thought you would be there, sorry to see you were not.
Would have loved to have gone. Circumstances prevented me from attending.

Actually, I was asking if other girl who was talking smack about you was at the party.

Would have loved to have gone. Circumstances prevented me from attending.

Actually, I was asking if other girl who was talking smack about you was at the party.
No way, she doesn't have to the guts to be a part of this board. The girls I met there would never have the time or energy for such pettiness, it seemed like a nice mix.

I am disliked by some because I am more honest than most. I make it harder for others since I set the standard higher. I have to be on CL as well as UG, some days more that others. This is the second time this girl started trouble if I am right about who it is.

Last edited: