CANDY 631-693-9603 Central Islip

That reminds me of the old joke where a guy goes to this girl's place and there's different sized stuffed animals all over the place. He bangs her and afterwards ask, "How was I?"

She says, "Take anything from the bottom row..."
Funny you guys should bring up stuff like this -see the whole post (in 2004) in the link, but the relevant part is below. This was an AMP in Hicksville -80N

"Interesting aside: on the top of the walls around the cubical were all these little (5 inch) ducks. I asked about them. She said they were hand carved and painted from China and would I like one. I took one – very classy and nicely done as far as wooden ducks go – some artist type obviously spent a lot of time making each one."

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=363054&highlight=ducks#post363054

PS -I still have the duck sitting in my office.

Last edited:
Crap I wish I would have seen the other thread earlier. I gotta tell you it gets the award for weirdest massage experience yet. Glad to know it wasn't just me
yea i went to see her a month or so ago... the whole experience was crazy to say the least... she did not have the item reward system when i saw her lol.

UGGGHHHHHHHHH, this chick sounds out those mass texts telling you her rate and to please come by. Just what I need after finally getting that psychopath Nina in Hicksville to knock that crap off

Candy

Hey if nothing else this got her to lower her price. Its now 60 for a half hour when that used to be for the 15 minute session. Half was 100.

Nina

I saw her once and never again, plus she fuckin sends out a mass text every day. I had to call her ever curse word I could think of before it finally sink into that thick head of hers that I was never coming back.

Regarding Nina in Hicksville

FYI .. I never did get to see her and based on your review I'm glad I didn't.
She cancelled 2 appointments I had made with her .. she called me half an hour before my scheduled time to tell me she had something come-up ( on two different occasions?) I can only imagine what it was that came up..LOL
It took me months of her calling me to get it thru her head that I was NEVER going to see her.
I agree .. DON'T call her .. it's too much of a bother getting off her radar.

Doc

I have seen her a couple of times. She isn't bad for the price but found her too mechanical. She has a decent body but there is something about her personality I cant put my finger on. If your looking to get a quick snack at a low price its worth it just be prepared for the bizarre interaction.

Last edited:
Candy

I totally know what you mean. She is completely disconnected from the act. The only good part is its cheap. That's the bottom line

why?

Why on God's green earth does anyone go see this chick? Can anyone explain? Bizzarro behavior ,mediocre service,2/10 looks ....did I miss anything? oh yea she gives out carnival prizes too right? Maybe that's why people see her?

Last edited:
Why on God's green earth does anyone go see this chick? Can anyone explain? Bizzarro behavior ,mediocre service,2/10 looks ....did I miss anything? oh yea she gives out carnival prizes too right? Maybe that's why people see her?
You left out the key element "cheap". add quick to the cheap and you've got yourself a winner.
Sometimes it's all about getting off.
Most are not worth spending 10 minutes with, but if i only need 5 and im horny as hell...why not?
If i have time and $$ I'd rather spend it on the special ones for sure.