Can you tell if she's faking it?

So I have a regular I see, and the lines between business and social activities are a bit blurred with this girl, so I figure she enjoys the sex. She says she does anyhow (as if that changes anything). Then, the other night we start fooling around and in the middle of everything I feel her rhymically rotate her hips a few degrees upward as she caresses my back in a way she never did before. Suddenly I realize *this* is what it feels like when she really wants to savor it.

Anyone think that it's possible to know if a talented girl is not faking it?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Are you kidding? I get pleasure every time and money is changing hands. My pleasure would be doubled if the money was going the other way. :)

Dont know, dont care, dont care to know..

When money has changed hands, I assume just about everything going on is a total fraud. What sets them apart is how good they are at making you think it's all real. Hell, it isnt even all that different when its NP4P. I mean, we are talking about women, right?

Women often have pleasure and not necessary achieve and orgasm. They would prefer it, but they are not like guys and do not always assume it has to end in their orgasm.

There is a great range is a woman's ability to achieve orgasm, especially when it is no longer a novelty or romance is involved.

For us guys, if we do not come, it is the end of the world.

Women often have pleasure and not necessary achieve and orgasm. They would prefer it, but they are not like guys and do not always assume it has to end in their orgasm.

There is a great range is a woman's ability to achieve orgasm, especially when it is no longer a novelty or romance is involved.

For us guys, if we do not come, it is the end of the world.
I dunno about it being the end of the world. I can have a good time without it. If I have blue balls, that's something else. What prompted my initial post was the fact that something seemed distinctly different that time around. Not amazingly different, but a little more receptive in a relaxed casual way.

I was with a very nice woman yesterday that stated about 2 minutes in, "alot of water come soon". A short time after, I was covered in "water".
I wish we had more providers on this site. I am curious now. Who really gushes so copiously when they cum? Female ejaculation? Hardly; I keep thinking pee.

Last edited:
I dunno about it being the end of the world. I can have a good time without it. If I have blue balls, that's something else. What prompted my initial post was the fact that something seemed distinctly different that time around. Not amazingly different, but a little more receptive in a relaxed casual way.
Well puffin, you have always proved that you are much more enlightenned than the rest of us. Most of us guys are dogs.

I wish we had more providers on this site. I am curious now. Who really gushes so copiously when they cum? Female ejaculation? Hardly; I keep thinking pee.
I will find one special for you. I've experienced it about 5 times, 5 different ladies that soaked the mattress. I had one gf that she was on my lap and while fingering her, she completely soaked through her jeans, my jeans, the couch.... it was at such a temperature that I didn't realize until we started getting undressed. It's not pee, it's absolutely odorless and didn't stain. It was always fun, but very messy.

I will find one special for you. I've experienced it about 5 times, 5 different ladies that soaked the mattress. I had one gf that she was on my lap and while fingering her, she completely soaked through her jeans, my jeans, the couch.... it was at such a temperature that I didn't realize until we started getting undressed. It's not pee, it's absolutely odorless and didn't stain. It was always fun, but very messy.
This is my new quest. I must get to the bottom of this. I mean, a little squirt, I believe. A cup of fluid? Emily, where are you? You are the only woman on this board I trust to provide impartial unbiased input.

This is not helping.

I have personally seen Scott drink. It is not uncommon for him to drink 9-12 beers. Then he goes sees a provider. But he is a little buzzed is an understatement.

Now imagine having 12 beers and going at it with a provider. He sees all this fluid on the floor and he is thinking to himself, "Damn I am good! Another squirter". <wink>