Bye Bye Sports Massage

do you know if they went out of business or were they busted, that place was always packed, i cant see it not making money. $60 bucks a pop and they probably see 40 guys a day, thats not bad. on another note does anybody know of any amp's that perform asian. and if so what exactly do you say to girl, how do you ask.

Last edited:
tell her you are going to give her a massage for a change then

down on the table let me give you a massage.

she will be very happy to have a customer working on her and you will take it from there.

what else are you going to say? how can you do that with a amp a person that you don't know or never saw it before ? please don't take me wrong I just can not do it.

Originally posted by duster78
do you know if they went out of business or were they busted, that place was always packed, i cant see it not making money. $60 bucks a pop and they probably see 40 guys a day, thats not bad. on another note does anybody know of any amp's that perform asian. and if so what exactly do you say to girl, how do you ask.
Good question - I don't know. I looked for signs of a police raid such as "crime scene" tape, Marshall's notice on the door. Nothing. Peeking inside, it just looks like they went home one night and never returned.

Maybe they're on vacation. They've closed before for vacation. Time will tell.

I'm a liar!

Just for the hell of it, I called Sports Massage and they are OPEN! Mamasan said that they look closed from the outside but they are open. Score 1 for the hobbyists.

Re: I was there Friday (2/4)

Originally posted by xairex
Nice rub and great tug...

...but that's the most I've ever experienced there.
That's all you'll experience there (unless Jackie returns). Or, at least, that's all I've experienced there.

BTW, hobbyists, there is a nice R&T place across the street, on Hwy 17 N. It's called Seoul Therapy and is on the second floor of the building housing the Hobby Store. $50 entry plus tip; I got a great table shower, massage and tug with plenty of roaming. I tipped another $50.

I found it to be a total waste of time to go to Seoul therapy. I would rather go to studio 205 for a nice R&T, but if I hit 1313 in Secaucus or 9E in Dover I am guaranteed a full menu. Seoul is a rip off IMHO.

Spawn,

Yes, if the full menu is "almost guaranteed" at Secacus, then I would rather spend my hard earned dollars there than at Seoul Therapy. If it is hit or miss there, and the gals are similar, then why spend the extra cash? Go with a sure thing.