But, Why???

Originally Posted by EddyBearNY View Post

"Lamont - Back in the mid 80's I spent a lot of time on the SW hunt. Every night, all weekend, and holidays! Whenever I was not working, I was scoring SW's. For the amount of time I spent hunting down these sleaze bag hoes, it is not surprising"

As anyone who's familiar with the Flushing Street Walker's thread knows, I have been quite perplexed by the sentiments expressed by EddyBearNY towards the women who regular provide him with sexual services. As a woman who has engaged in p4p situations herself (both sides of the transaction), I of course find the use of derrogatory phrases like "sleaze bag hoes" within this context to be very offensive - but that's not even what really interests or concerns me at this point; I'm beyond that. I realize that some of you guys, armed with the anonymity and lack of face to face confrontation provided by the internet, are going to sit behind your computers and shamelessly cast stones sometimes. But, I digress.

This is what I REALLY want to know, EddyBear. (and everyone else out there who gives a shit about any of this):

Who is worse (or better) here? The sleaze bag ho herself, or the people who continually create a market for the services which, upon their deliverance to you, cause you to label her a sleaze bag ho? Does it really matter which end of the transaction you're on? Are you not both dancing the same fucking dance?

Your wasting your time! Crazy Eddie is a vey ill person who refuses to listen to doctors orders and take his meds. He deludes himself into thinking that he is well and thinks that the medical community is out to get him. I've pretty much labeled him as a paranoid schizophrenic. Your talking to someone who was convinced by his dentist to become a Scientologist. Its pretty common for mentally ill people to seek something out that will help them avoid the treatment they need.

Not only is he a misogynist, he's a racist, classist, bigot, and anything else that comes to mind.

Last edited:
I can't help it. I'm fascinated by the why and how of his thought process. Seriously, when do you ever meet people like this anymore?
You do not know me, and I do not know you. What I ever I write take for face value.

Not all SW are sleaze bag hoes, I have taken a few of them home, although after they were done crashing or there drugs ran out they would leave.

I do not know how far you date back in your SW hunts. Back when crack first started, and it was sold on the corner, in the back room of the deli - the city was filled with desperate crack hoes. These hoes would blow you for $5. Many were dirty, been up for days, and would rob anything that was not tied down.

These same SW also would do dope, to help come down from the crack. They were cross addicted. When they would start getting sick from not having dope, this was not pretty a scene. They would shit in there pants, sweat, shake.

You had to be there!!!

But I, personally, think the misongynist sexists who imagine they're better than the women they buy sex from are the worst.
I could not find the word misongynist, I assume you meant misogyny. I do not hate women. Am I better than women I buy sex from? Depends, If they are dishonest, or a thief. If that is the case then YES I AM.

If they take my money and run out of my car, without performing the agreed sevice, yes I am.

And the old game that call girls play, get you all excited, then hit you for more money. This is dishonest, so yes, I am better than a dishonest person.

If I go to an AMP, pay the house, then the girl tells me a price for service, we agree - then it is all equal. Two adults engaging in business.

I pick up a SW, she agrees to give me a bj for an agreed price, I pay her, I get my bj - she leaves the car. We both finish the session happy.

I pick up a SW, we agree on a price for a bj, she blows me for 3 minutes then starts complaining I am taking to long, wants more money, or just leaves the car, this a dishonest person, who I am better than.

Do you see were I am going with this?

Sure. So are you saying that when you say things like "sleaze bag hos", you don't mean ALL prostitutes, but only the ones who act like you just described?

But how how would anybody know that?

Sure. So are you saying that when you say things like "sleaze bag hos", you don't mean ALL prostitutes, but only the ones who act like you just described?

But how how would anybody know that?
You know now!!! It takes time to know were we all coming from. I am always honest, and say how I feel.

Last edited:
Truly?

Society sets in place a series of rules that may very well have ample justification but fly in the face of scientific evidence regarding human sexual behavior, and because we try to find a way to deal with the consequences of this apparent hypocritical juxtaposition we are scum?

I wouldn't think so?

I could not find the word misongynist, I assume you meant misogyny. I do not hate women. Am I better than women I buy sex from? Depends, If they are dishonest, or a thief. If that is the case then YES I AM.

If they take my money and run out of my car, without performing the agreed sevice, yes I am.

And the old game that call girls play, get you all excited, then hit you for more money. This is dishonest, so yes, I am better than a dishonest person.

If I go to an AMP, pay the house, then the girl tells me a price for service, we agree - then it is all equal. Two adults engaging in business.

I pick up a SW, she agrees to give me a bj for an agreed price, I pay her, I get my bj - she leaves the car. We both finish the session happy.

I pick up a SW, we agree on a price for a bj, she blows me for 3 minutes then starts complaining I am taking to long, wants more money, or just leaves the car, this a dishonest person, who I am better than.

Do you see were I am going with this?

I do see where you're going with this - and - I totally agree with you on all of that. I think I'm better than people who act like that too. However, as JL asked, how would anyone reading your "sleaze bag ho" post know that what you really meant was that you hate the dishonest SWs as opposed to all of them? How is one NOT supposed to assume you're a giant scumbag when you say something like that without clarifying yourself?

I do see where you're going with this - and - I totally agree with you on all of that. I think I'm better than people who act like that too. However, as JL asked, how would anyone reading your "sleaze bag ho" post know that what you really meant was that you hate the dishonest SWs as opposed to all of them? How is one NOT supposed to assume you're a giant scumbag when you say something like that without clarifying yourself?
It can be hard to know were people are coming from on PMB. This is the only one I write on. How could you know, just have to ask.

Yes, I hate dishonest SW, as well as dishonest people. It could be someone on ebay. I have bought and sold many items on ebay, and I have ran across about 5 terrible thiefs, sleezy scum.

The big game they play at SC's and ficha's - you give them a big bill and they run away with the change, or you get change for a smaller bill. I know many of us have been through that.

When someone on a PMB and makes claims of being someone who he is not, is caught in lies and continues his stories, this is a jerk, it does not personal hurt me, I only loose respect for the person.

When you live your life as a 100 pecent honest person - ie: giving back the cashier, money if she gives you to much change - it drives an honest person nuts, when confronted by a dishonest person.

It is not only SW, and most are honest, but there life stlye and drugs seems to make there numbers higher then other humans.

Honesty comes out of fairness.

Fairness is simply treating others no differently than you would expect to be treated yourself under the same circumstances.

I am honest with others so as to give me personal justification for requiring honesty in return, and for the right to repay dishonesty with retribution if they are not and I feel so moved.

It is a system that works for me.

The problem, Eddie, is that your initial posts made it sound that you were being unfair with the SWs you were dealing with. When you explained further it made more sense.

It isn't a matter of asking for that information. If you want others to perceive you as a fair person, you deliver that information up front, without having to be asked. Especially in an enviorment where so many people are unfair, which allows others to presume the worst of folks.