"BUSTY" Michelle - SW Nassau

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry guys

Here is my review... She gives great BBBJ and the house smells like she just smoked a bag of weed both I have been there... She has a good personality and enjoy the time i spent with her... She has nice tits and enjoy playing with and titty fucking!!! I think more than one person has said this before about her and just thought that my review would more of the same...

Thanks for the info showtime!!
appreciate the feedback on Michelle Hockey, although we have all see her. Some of us multiple times. The best advise I can give you is to take a chance, take one for the team and try a new chick that just started posting on CL or BP and report back to the board with some intel.

Guys here will appreciate your presense here and be more than willing and answer questions when they know you give back once in a while.

I was supposed to visit the busty one, one day last week for another of her $75, bbbj specials. The first time I went the place was filthy and her skills were adequate, at best. But I figured what the hell. When I arrived she neither answered her phone nor her door bell. I was in the mood, so I didn't want to go straight home. (See my post about Farmingdale in two weeks.) Instead, I visited an independent on West Broadway, in Long Beach. She's an older, unattractive lady, but provides an excellent massage and HR. Upon leaving, she asked me if I had heard of ---the genius with a small g and the asshole accnts. I said I had, but being a suave, classy gentleman of the Humphrey Bogart type, I told her I didn't cavort with trash of their ilk. I asked why her query and she said her building, (it's a five story apartment building), is having sewage disposal problems, with toilets overflowing and leaving sewage on bathroom floors. She said our two heroes had a company, a&g Cleanups, (motto--we clean anything), that provided that sort of cleanup.

Whats the point in reviewing someone everybody has seen before? By now everyone knows she gives great head..

BTW Hockey she is still around. She had some flooding at her house that's why she dropped off the radar for a few days.
I have been with many a provider whose service over time has changed and usually not for the better. One cannot assume that a provider will not get burnt out and that the service is consistent.

Facebook

I received a request from Michelle yesterday to join her Facebook group. Has anyone else been lucky enough to get the same?

I know it's because I've emailed her before.

MrB

It's one space bar and three dashes, Fuhecu2, ---the genius with a small g. Anyway, I began e-mailing this woman about three years ago, asking for a sensual massage. The first two times she said no. After that, she probably got tired of dealing with the persistent pest that I had become, and no longer responded. Then, about one month ago, I received an e-mail from her in which she referred to me by name and apologized, saying she did not know why my e-mails went to her spam account. What I think happened is that she flagged my e-mail address when she tired of me, but forgot having done so. She said she offered a sensual massage, so I made an appointment with her in case I could not connect with the busty one. I would have called to cancel if my original quest worked. I do not remember where she advertises, but when I find out I'll let you know. I think her number is 516-945-5545.

anyone happen to save any of the nude pics of this chick? she looks hot in that pic on the first page of this thread in the black swimsuit thing. how do you get in touch with her though? or is she a girl thats not into seeing new guys? Im kinda getting tired of the russian chick in bellmore haha but she has real big j**** I am hoping Michelle's are as nice

There's no need to apologize, your bustiness. I will catch up with you again soon. I did not know Facebook had certain rules. It shows a picture of the aptly-named asshole accts bending over to pick up a bar of soap, with his partner at the ready.

damn i gotta go see her again, havent seen any providers since the winter, need some of that bj and titty action

I saw her recently KDogg.

Top shelf BBBJ and one of the best racks on LI.

Her contact info, for those that may be interested .. is in post number 1 ( my initial review )in this thread.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.