"BUSTY" Michelle - SW Nassau

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been in her house when she bought weed and she showed it to me so she def smokes weed and i am skeptical on her other drug habits. you might say why does she need to make all this money for weed, since a bj a week will prob cover her weed habit, 2 bjs if shes a real stoner but as far as i know she pays alot of the bills for the house with obv no father around and treats her kids well. also she is a student and this is her only source of income.

she also blew me with her kids in the living room while i was in the bedroom on the first floor with her obviously, these two scenarios happened after i saw her a few times so maybe its just a comfort factor with me, idk

she also raked the tip and i had a black and blue tip for about a week which is why i havent seen her again bc i dont know how to explain that to my gf, if anyone has any ideas let me know

am thinking of seeing her for fs actually some time when im in nassau as the ride from suffolk is just brutal

I'm very comfortable with you :) soooo the kids got sent to my mother's apartment- it's the same house but it keeps them away from it all : ) I don't want you to be uncomfortable or think we were putting them at any risk ...
sorry for the roughness- didn't realize, seeing the dentist next week....as far as tips it could help to- hate to say ice it a little and use aloe vera lotion (very very careful not to get any on the very sensitive pee hole) the kind used for sunburn- again really, really sorry- hate when that happens : )

I just wanted...

...to give you props for the way you've handled yourself in here of late. And make sure you realize that nothing I said was meant to be malicious towards you just my presentation of the facts as I saw them. You have however proven to be forthcoming and pleasant in your discourse and think that says a lot!

Now no awwww comments from the peanut gallery

ive been in her house when she bought weed and she showed it to me so she def smokes weed and i am skeptical on her other drug habits. you might say why does she need to make all this money for weed, since a bj a week will prob cover her weed habit, 2 bjs if shes a real stoner but as far as i know she pays alot of the bills for the house with obv no father around and treats her kids well. also she is a student and this is her only source of income.

she also blew me with her kids in the living room while i was in the bedroom on the first floor with her obviously, these two scenarios happened after i saw her a few times so maybe its just a comfort factor with me, idk

she also raked the tip and i had a black and blue tip for about a week which is why i havent seen her again bc i dont know how to explain that to my gf, if anyone has any ideas let me know

am thinking of seeing her for fs actually some time when im in nassau as the ride from suffolk is just brutal
Just tell the SO, you caught the tip in your fly while zipping it up. She is girl. What the hell does she know? How many times does a person have sex and get a bruised organ? Not really a common problem and I doubt she would give it much thought.

I'm very comfortable with you :) soooo the kids got sent to my mother's apartment- it's the same house but it keeps them away from it all : ) I don't want you to be uncomfortable or think we were putting them at any risk ...
sorry for the roughness- didn't realize, seeing the dentist next week....as far as tips it could help to- hate to say ice it a little and use aloe vera lotion (very very careful not to get any on the very sensitive pee hole) the kind used for sunburn- again really, really sorry- hate when that happens : )
i didnt care about the kids, plus given our similar ages and what not it seems more normal as if we were friends

i didnt do anything for it, was just a little sensitive for a few days, went away in about a week

ill hit you up in a couple weeks to come see you again, been really busy for the past few months

Hey is she still seeing people... I have tried calling her a few times and got no answer...I have been to her a few times and was great as always!!! Just wondering if anyone has seen her recently? Thanks

Look I know you're a noob and want to give you some friendly advise...
Hello Everyone, Kind of new at hobbying. Been on one other site. I look forward to reading and posting some good information on here. Any advise from any one else i am all open...

thanks
This was your first post. Then most of your others were questions. So you've seen Michelle a few times and never posted about it and now you're asking questions again....WITHOUT GIVING.

If you request info, I strongly suggest offering some up.

Look I know you're a noob and want to give you some friendly advise...

This was your first post. Then most of your others were questions. So you've seen Michelle a few times and never posted about it and now you're asking questions again....WITHOUT GIVING.

If you request info, I strongly suggest offering some up.
At least a review of the one person we KNOW you've seen!!!!

Whats the point in reviewing someone everybody has seen before? By now everyone knows she gives great head..

BTW Hockey she is still around. She had some flooding at her house that's why she dropped off the radar for a few days.

sorry guys

Here is my review... She gives great BBBJ and the house smells like she just smoked a bag of weed both I have been there... She has a good personality and enjoy the time i spent with her... She has nice tits and enjoy playing with and titty fucking!!! I think more than one person has said this before about her and just thought that my review would more of the same...

Thanks for the info showtime!!

Status
Not open for further replies.