Burner Phones

I think he was trying comment on the additional effort of reading your post, what with all the abbreviations. No offense, but if you want people to read a post, don't make it unecesessarily hard to decipher by abbreviating.

pokler

Power Bottom
Ran into an quandry yesterday. Set up a dinner with a SB from SA. After discussions she said to call her when I was ready to leave where I was at the time. So I call her when I finished work, but couldn't reach her I think because she was on her phone. She apparently tried to call me back as an emergency came up, and couldn't reach me either and them seemed perplexed and possibly annoyed that I was using GV. I originally set up GV to avoid a stalkerish situation, which is complicated so don't really want to explain that situation to her, but I guess I should pursue a burner phone as well for situations such as this.

But is GV generally looked down on? I've used GV for a number of years for temporary numbers, Craigslist ads, and even a very small business.
I use Gv all the time so I'm confused why she could not reach you. Maybe she is lying .

I think he was trying comment on the additional effort of reading your post, what with all the abbreviations. No offense, but if you want people to read a post, don't make it unecesessarily hard to decipher by abbreviating.
I'm mostly new here and picked up the terms from you guys, so ????, but in any event for clarification:
GV=Google Voice, SB=Sugar Baby and SA=SeekingArrangements

BTW, just had an somewhat unpleasant experience. Went to do a meet up and turns out the woman's father saw/got her phone. Sigh. Another reason to watch what you're saying in messages and keep phone lines distinct.

I use Gv all the time so I'm confused why she could not reach you. Maybe she is lying .
She definitely could not reach me, because it turns out that we called each other at the same exact time, and we each got voicemail. I think her concern was that I was a fake or that I was being deceptive, neither of which is the case. We may meet this week still and I'll talk with her about it, especially considering the meet up just mentioned above.

I was having a difficult time locating the 90 min 3 month cards for Trac Phones. The drug stores like CVS no longer carry them. When I did find them they were 450 or 750 min cards. I happen to stop at a Wawa in New Jersey, they had them and plenty of them. I guess you could try the small stores in NYC but I think its hit or miss. I bought 4 of them so I am good for a year now

Any recent comments/opinions on a new TrafFone model? I went for the $5 "looks like it was made in 2001 and is a total bitch to text with" one originally and I think it's time to upgrade to something at least a little smarter. Staying with Trac so I can transfer my # and minutes. Anybody else buying themselves a Christmas present? (On that thought, anybody wanna weigh in on "iphone7 vs. ME?". Obviously the 7 is newer, but small size is real important to me, and the added features of the 7 don't justify the price. Unless there's a problem w/ the Me. But the 4 is about ready to die.)

Any recent comments/opinions on a new TrafFone model? I went for the $5 "looks like it was made in 2001 and is a total bitch to text with" one originally and I think it's time to upgrade to something at least a little smarter. Staying with Trac so I can transfer my # and minutes. Anybody else buying themselves a Christmas present? (On that thought, anybody wanna weigh in on "iphone7 vs. ME?". Obviously the 7 is newer, but small size is real important to me, and the added features of the 7 don't justify the price. Unless there's a problem w/ the Me. But the 4 is about ready to die.)
I asked for help with this back in July:
I've been using a shitty slider phone from TracFone as my burner phone, but it's so old school. Texting is horrible. Wouldn't even bother to web browse with it. Just good for calls.
I would like to upgrade to a smartphone and I see that TracFone has some smartphones as low as $19.99.
Right now, their TracFone - LG Rebel L44VL 4G LTE with 8GB Memory Prepaid Cell Phone is $49.99 at Best Buy and Target.
This model seems to get better reviews than the cheaper ones.
Does anyone have experience with this or any of the other TracFone smart phones?
I want to stay with TracFone, because of their $19.99 for 60 minutes/90 day cards.
but all I heard was crickets.

Target has a TracFone smartphone on sale this week. But I don't know anything about the phone. I was hoping some guys would chime in with recommendations on phones they've liked.

TracFone Samsung Galaxy Luna
$79.99 Sale
Save $30, reg. 109.99. No-contract Android phone. Nationwide 30-day plans with talk, text and data starting at $15/mo.
No-contract phones quantities limited; no rain checks. Airtime sold separately.

The Tracfone smartphone looks all well and good except if you read my book, The Art of Mongering, chapter two - Hiding It in Plain Sight, (publisher Harletquin) it clearly states that you never have anything that someone can find you don't have a logical explanation for.

What reason would you give your SO for having 2 smartphones?

Whereas my piece of crap "looks like it was made in 2001 and is a total bitch to text with" burner phone sits in the top of my pile of phones past (looks like just another discarded phone in the distant evolutionary history of wireless phones of my household).

The Tracfone smartphone looks all well and good except if you read my book, The Art of Mongering, chapter two - Hiding It in Plain Sight, (publisher Harletquin) it clearly states that you never have anything that someone can find you don't have a logical explanation for.

What reason would you give your SO for having 2 smartphones?

Whereas my piece of crap "looks like it was made in 2001 and is a total bitch to text with" burner phone sits in the top of my pile of phones past (looks like just another discarded phone in the distant evolutionary history of wireless phones of my household).
That's great news. So when I upgrade to something I can actually use, I know where to send my old one for safekeeping. I was losing sleep over the thought of it ending up in a Bangladeshi backyard recycling pile giving some kid lead poisoning.

my book, The Art of Mongering, chapter two - Hiding It in Plain Sight, (publisher Harletquin)
LMAO. It looks like you've already been giving this serious thought, even coming up with chapter titles.. Love the publishing house. Vad1 couldn't have come up with a more apt publisher.