Burner Phones

How can I get an old number again or an old burner working again I bought the Tracfone card and can’t activate my old burner phone and now it seems they’ve might have even given my number away which I haven’t used since the pandemic began smh!?!? Help!
Most Prepaid accounts will cancel automatically after 120 days in Not Paid status when the account runs out of available funds.

Don't know for sure but certainly seems like you're SOL

As I only use my tracfone when I need to contact someone I want to see (usually once a week) and it is off when not using it for those specific calls, I usually don't know if it has expired on average for a couple of days.
I just get a new 90 day card and reload and they extend my. Never had a problem or extra fee because of this for the many years I've had it.
The extension period is 90 days from when I reload and not from when it expired.

How long after it expires do I lose my # — IDK

As I only use my tracfone when I need to contact someone I want to see (usually once a week) and it is off when not using it for those specific calls, I usually don't know if it has expired on average for a couple of days.
I just get a new 90 day card and reload and they extend my. Never had a problem or extra fee because of this for the many years I've had it.
The extension period is 90 days from when I reload and not from when it expired.

How long after it expires do I lose my # — IDK
Thanks much appreciated I didn’t know how these burner accounts and numbers work exactly. I guess you live and you learn.

How can I get an old number again or an old burner working again I bought the Tracfone card and can’t activate my old burner phone and now it seems they’ve might have even given my number away which I haven’t used since the pandemic began smh!?!? Help!
If you haven't used it since before the pandemmic you're prob shit out of luck, if you had an email account associated with it you can try to recover the account on the tracfone website. But it you haven't used it that long it's probably not worth the effort.

If you haven't used it since before the pandemmic you're prob shit out of luck, if you had an email account associated with it you can try to recover the account on the tracfone website. But it you haven't used it that long it's probably not worth the effort.
Thanks much appreciated!