Burned by a Street Whore, EasyGoingExec vs Kelly

Drove around for 2.5 hrs bay shore coram,ci. It was so dead out got more cheer watching bang bros than the emptiness outside.
Went to coram around 8pm on wednesday and sat at 711 eating a sandwich while scoping out the area. Didnt see much action besides a couple men walking about and maybe 2-3 women (a latina, a black chick, and a white woman) who didn't seem to be on the stroll.

Some time later the blond was dropped off on the side street next to the laundromat so I sprang into action.

Turn out she was Kelly (no baseball cap) and the man she was walking with when 1st spotted her was probably her handler.

Wanted 80 for bj and 100 for fs. Negotiated down to 40 and off we went to a parking spot down the road.

Bbj was good at 1st but she wouldn't let me facefuck her so it wasn't doing much for me. I was feeling her ass up and it was a nice little plumpish peach. I was about to take her FS upgrade (+$20) but then i remembered the smell situation so decided to pass on that option (i also didnt have a rubber so i wasnt really in the mood for bbfs which she was okay with)

She redemed herself by sucking my balls while I stroked myself. I was close to busting so I tried redirecting her head for a CIM but she resisted. This resulted in me busting all over her face and tits.

She was upset but didnt make a huge fuss about it. I gave her some wipes to clean up and dropped her off at the initial meet up location.

Tried to get her number but she told to just lookout for her next time im in the area.

Would repeat if I was in the mood to get my balls sucked by a skinny blonde.

While I wasnt a big fan of Sunny, her bbj was much better.

I may return again to see if I finally meet Crystallin.
That girl is Kelley she has been spoken about here before scary eyelash girl or Sloan

Mod Note; do not post pictures of girls, especially private ones.
The ones you tried to post here were deleted.

I think Kelly's wearing a wig. I doubt her real hair is that good with her habit and her apparent lack of cleanliness.

I do not think I will be returning to Coram.
She use to model her hair when she was clean I know her 8 years . Her hair is usually perfect and she is usually clean I am surprised that her pussy was such a mess . Living in the street doing drugs around the clock not taking showers will do it

Went to coram around 8pm on wednesday and sat at 711 eating a sandwich while scoping out the area. Didnt see much action besides a couple men walking about and maybe 2-3 women (a latina, a black chick, and a white woman) who didn't seem to be on the stroll.

Some time later the blond was dropped off on the side street next to the laundromat so I sprang into action.

Turn out she was Kelly (no baseball cap) and the man she was walking with when 1st spotted her was probably her handler.

Wanted 80 for bj and 100 for fs. Negotiated down to 40 and off we went to a parking spot down the road.

Bbj was good at 1st but she wouldn't let me facefuck her so it wasn't doing much for me. I was feeling her ass up and it was a nice little plumpish peach. I was about to take her FS upgrade (+$20) but then i remembered the smell situation so decided to pass on that option (i also didnt have a rubber so i wasnt really in the mood for bbfs which she was okay with)

She redemed herself by sucking my balls while I stroked myself. I was close to busting so I tried redirecting her head for a CIM but she resisted. This resulted in me busting all over her face and tits.

She was upset but didnt make a huge fuss about it. I gave her some wipes to clean up and dropped her off at the initial meet up location.

Tried to get her number but she told to just lookout for her next time im in the area.

Would repeat if I was in the mood to get my balls sucked by a skinny blonde.

While I wasnt a big fan of Sunny, her bbj was much better.

I may return again to see if I finally meet Crystallin.
I know Kelly for 8 years I seen her many times usually bring her back to my house . I always found her to be clean but than again she would take a shower at my house and change . Just a heads up to all of you she is a fugitive from justice since 9/23 when she skipped court for 6th time so I myself don’t want to get grabbed by the cops when they are arresting her and her handler

Hello I been here for years never posted because I use to live with a whore who you all know as Kelly of Coram . Her real name is xxxxxxx which you will find other threads on. I had to kick her out with an order or protection two years ago because she became crazy with her crack and heroine use but I kept fucking her and holding her clothes at my house and letting her shower . All those outfits and caps she wears make up etc I paid for like a fool all these years . You guys got more out of her for $30 and $50.00 bucks than I did for $500.00 . She has an infection in her mouth and told me she can’t suck my cock once I found that Utopia G is still in business I read all those reviews and saw she was full of shit . I was with Christiana who is 25 also a SW in Coram better blow job than Kelley better body just need to give her a shower but not a thief good kid .

billyS

Reign of Terror
Don't post her real name. The post will never get approved without one of us editing it first.

If she took you for a ride that's on you.

We don't out people here. Not fellow mongers and not whores.

She should have noticed I edited it out of your other post.

Don't post her real name. The post will never get approved without one of us editing it first.

If she took you for a ride that's on you.

We don't out people here. Not fellow mongers and not whores.

She should have noticed I edited it out of your other post.
It’s her first name she is telling you her name you guys are just spelling it wrong . If you look at the name I am posting and use it all the other threads about her here will pop up and your members will get the full picture . I agree not to post the last name or other info I was just correcting spelling of the name you all know her ass which you have allowed and even moderator has made comment on in the past

There are so many contradictions in the stories and ridiculous absurdities it makes the credible nature of them hard to believe especially from someone with zero track record or credibility here. If you are by any chance real, I question your sanity if this is true that you allowed a street hooker to live with you and buy her things unless you yourself dabble in hard drugs yourself. Which would make sense then.
However it more or less sounds like it could even be competition or ex handler. If you have been here for a ‘very long time’ and ‘years’ maybe go through the site and post some reviews on other women you have seen and we’ll see for ourselves if your blowing smoke up everyones ass.

There are so many contradictions in the stories and ridiculous absurdities it makes the credible nature of them hard to believe especially from someone with zero track record or credibility here. If you are by any chance real, I question your sanity if this is true that you allowed a street hooker to live with you and buy her things unless you yourself dabble in hard drugs yourself. Which would make sense then.
However it more or less sounds like it could even be competition or ex handler. If you have been here for a ‘very long time’ and ‘years’ maybe go through the site and post some reviews on other women you have seen and we’ll see for ourselves if your blowing smoke up everyones ass.
I don’t understand what the issue is here this site opened my eyes to a situation and I am thankful to the reviews I saw . I never took drugs I know this girl and her family for over 30 years I did not say anything negative accept admit to you all that I was a fool . If you look at the threads here under Kelley you will see she use to be in East Setauket and the mention of the house and rooms for rent etc is when she lived with me . I don’t get what smoke I am blowing accept that you guys that posted the reviews are smarter than I am . I got her clean and been trying to get her out of Coram for over 2 years now but have been unsuccessful. This reviews in this post made me realize that I was wasting my time and on love with something that does not deserve it . I still don’t understand what is it that you don’t believe when it said nothing negative about Kelley just admitting I was a fool . Maybe you all should be more specific with your concerns

I have had a business relationship with her father for over 30 years I met her in 2013 for the first time . If anyone of you see Olivia , Lisa, Kristen , Cassidy and really most people in Coram they all know me as her sugar daddy . I am well known in coram unfortunately too we’ll known where on 9/21 I picked Kelley up took her to buy some outfits and at 711 someone put small holes in my side tires I was able to drive 50 miles before I realized it drove home and had to spend 1200 on 4 new tires . Like I said I been trying to get her out to save her but people I assume who benefit from her doing what she does don’t want me around . Just ask Kelley directly she will tell you I am real .

@lightweight it sounds like you had a similar experience with Kelley as I did. Was shocked how hot she was for a SW and her BBJ was awesome. However Sonny was the best SW I had on that stroll in looks and performance.

I did get Kelley to take off her hat but she wouldn’t let me touch her hair. Maybe the exec could clear up if it’s a wig or if she wears the hat as a disguise.

I will give the Exec some credibility after digging the Search on the forum yesterday. She was once part of a ring of girls and reviewed heavily here on the hotel circuit. Guess she dropped to the street circuit so it’s only down hill from there. She also did tell me when I saw her she grew up in Setauket and was I think she said 36.

@lightweight it sounds like you had a similar experience with Kelley as I did. Was shocked how hot she was for a SW and her BBJ was awesome. However Sonny was the best SW I had on that stroll in looks and performance.

I did get Kelley to take off her hat but she wouldn’t let me touch her hair. Maybe the exec could clear up if it’s a wig or if she wears the hat as a disguise.

I will give the Exec some credibility after digging the Search on the forum yesterday. She was once part of a ring of girls and reviewed heavily here on the hotel circuit. Guess she dropped to the street circuit so it’s only down hill from there. She also did tell me when I saw her she grew up in Setauket and was I think she said 36.
Not a wig at all Kelley use to be a hair model when she was only 16 she has beautiful hair probably does not want anyone to touch it because she don’t want it mess up being her best feature . She wears hats so her very long hair does not fly all over the place . Kelley was also trained by her father to be a carpenter painter handy man she has all those skills but chose to do this . Perhaps when you have very long hair you need a cap to keep it from going all over the place when she is sucking cock

Not a wig at all Kelley use to be a hair model when she was only 16 she has beautiful hair probably does not want anyone to touch it because she don’t want it mess up being her best feature . She wears hats so her very long hair does not fly all over the place . Kelley was also trained by her father to be a carpenter painter handy man she has all those skills but chose to do this . Perhaps when you have very long hair you need a cap to keep it from going all over the place when she is sucking cock

Makes people wonder what's got them sucking cock. With handyman skills she could make a decent living if she got into one of the unions.