Burned by a Street Whore, EasyGoingExec vs Kelly

Makes people wonder what's got them sucking cock. With handyman skills she could make a decent living if she got into one of the unions.
John Hopkins did a study on Kelley when she was 15 her scores where Off the charts
Her IQ is 140 much higher than mine . But the drugs rule her life like all the SW in Coram . It’s a shame

@lightweight it sounds like you had a similar experience with Kelley as I did. Was shocked how hot she was for a SW and her BBJ was awesome. However Sonny was the best SW I had on that stroll in looks and performance.

I did get Kelley to take off her hat but she wouldn’t let me touch her hair. Maybe the exec could clear up if it’s a wig or if she wears the hat as a disguise.

I will give the Exec some credibility after digging the Search on the forum yesterday. She was once part of a ring of girls and reviewed heavily here on the hotel circuit. Guess she dropped to the street circuit so it’s only down hill from there. She also did tell me when I saw her she grew up in Setauket and was I think she said 36.
She is 34 and she uses my adress for mail drivers license etc in East Setauket she use to live there but now us homeless in Coram sucking everyone’s cock

Sound like you are upset she left you and are still in love there little buddy.
Her handler cut my tires tried to kill me she keeps
Calling me but it’s not worth loosing your life I just hope human trafficking picks her up soon and gets her off the street before she dies of a heroin overdose or someone kills her . Hard to stop feeling for someone after so many years . So maybe your right you guys got more out of her for $30 bucks than I die for 15 k a year plus . That makes me a fool

It sounds like a very sad story to me
The op loved the gal and did the best he can to take care of her-

Heroin re wires the brain - love , shelter does nothing for the addict.
They lose control and become helpless with rational decision making.

The handler, who strings out these women are the ones who should pay…

I believe that I had this Kelly 7 - 8 years ago. She lived in Setauket and we met at Stony Brook Univ North P lot by the train station. I took her to a nice area and she gave me some nice head. I remember her telling me that she gets an orgasm giving head. I found that hard to believe. She looked a little older than what she told me. I saw her at the Holiday Inn in Bohemia as well. She had a nice body. She always treated me well. I had her number, but she was no longer staying in Setauket so I erased it. Would I see her as a SW in Coram? Frankly, I wouldn't pickup any street walker anymore. I am sorry that she spiraled down into the depths of desolation. I sincerely hope she gets the help she needs.

I believe that I had this Kelly 7 - 8 years ago. She lived in Setauket and we met at Stony Brook Univ North P lot by the train station. I took her to a nice area and she gave me some nice head. I remember her telling me that she gets an orgasm giving head. I found that hard to believe. She looked a little older than what she told me. I saw her at the Holiday Inn in Bohemia as well. She had a nice body. She always treated me well. I had her number, but she was no longer staying in Setauket so I erased it. Would I see her as a SW in Coram? Frankly, I wouldn't pickup any street walker anymore. I am sorry that she spiraled down into the depths of desolation. I sincerely hope she gets the help she needs.
Yes she use to meet guys at the train station that was her Kelley

Yes she use to meet guys at the train station that was her Kelley
You sound really pussy whipped, you come off as a little weak and fragile. Even a little "Cuck" like in some of your posts, not sure of your angle here, or if you are even a guy, but get a hold of yourself. First off, stop posting your personal shit on here, it can connect a lot of dots. You don't want that drama. Secondly, drug addicts make their own choices, their loved ones/or closest are the ones that usually end up suffering the most in terms of the mental Anguish they're put through, why keep doing it to yourself?

You fucked up, you fell for a whore who only saw you as a cash cow $$$ ......rule numero uno in this game, never think you turning a 'Ho into a housewife. We all seek the attention of these women for our own different reasons, but make NO mistake about it, at then end of the day its a transaction. IDC how many evenings you two spent together sharing your deepest thoughts over a bottle of wine. One thing addicts do best is manipulate. It's their MO to get whatever it is they need to survive. You were a mark and you got turned out.

So take that and turn it into a positive and go do some shit for yourself, whatever it be. As your name says, EasyGoingExec, sounds like you might be a successful dude who has the finances to whatever he wants. Do it, stop sulking over a street whore who took you with her golden pussy and head game. Because that wasn't what you fell for, you fell for her manipulation. Her "head game" ie, is the manipulation.

You sound really pussy whipped, you come off as a little weak and fragile. Even a little "Cuck" like in some of your posts, not sure of your angle here, or if you are even a guy, but get a hold of yourself. First off, stop posting your personal shit on here, it can connect a lot of dots. You don't want that drama. Secondly, drug addicts make their own choices, their loved ones/or closest are the ones that usually end up suffering the most in terms of the mental Anguish they're put through, why keep doing it to yourself?

You fucked up, you fell for a whore who only saw you as a cash cow $$$ ......rule numero uno in this game, never think you turning a 'Ho into a housewife. We all seek the attention of these women for our own different reasons, but make NO mistake about it, at then end of the day its a transaction. IDC how many evenings you two spent together sharing your deepest thoughts over a bottle of wine. One thing addicts do best is manipulate. It's their MO to get whatever it is they need to survive. You were a mark and you got turned out.

So take that and turn it into a positive and go do some shit for yourself, whatever it be. As your name says, EasyGoingExec, sounds like you might be a successful dude who has the finances to whatever he wants. Do it, stop sulking over a street whore who took you with her golden pussy and head game. Because that wasn't what you fell for, you fell for her manipulation. Her "head game" ie, is the manipulation.
Just to let you all know that Kelley has a serious infection in her mouth that she needs medical attention and I don’t know if that could spread to you if you get a bbbj

@EasyGoingExec maybe it’s time you stage her intervention. Get a hotel room in have UG’s come through for the ultimate gang bang. Charge a $30 cover and it sounds like you’ll probably get off yourself. Maybe class it up and get the Americana & after take the short ride with her to South Oaks for a long term treatment and we’ll all head to Mirage, Hooters or the Floor and Decor parking lot and take turns with Rachel the redhead. Maybe she can be your new girl exec.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@EasyGoingExec maybe it’s time you stage her intervention. Get a hotel room in have UG’s come through for the ultimate gang bang. Charge a $30 cover and it sounds like you’ll probably get off yourself. Maybe class it up and get the Americana & after take the short ride with her to South Oaks for a long term treatment and we’ll all head to Mirage, Hooters or the Floor and Decor parking lot and take turns with Rachel the redhead. Maybe she can be your new girl exec.
Sounds like a plan!

Her handler cut my tires tried to kill me she keeps
Calling me but it’s not worth loosing your life I just hope human trafficking picks her up soon and gets her off the street before she dies of a heroin overdose or someone kills her . Hard to stop feeling for someone after so many years . So maybe your right you guys got more out of her for $30 bucks than I die for 15 k a year plus . That makes me a fool
It does NOT make you a fool . by no means.