Bunyon's dilemma: NP4P chicks get scared going to a hotel

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Three things :

1. Move out of your dad's apartment and get your own place.
2. Use your mom's basement.
3. Use the extra bedroom in your "wife's" apartment.

I say #1 is your best option.

U know its actually a good point you make, I've been on dates recently where the gal wasn't a drinker and I was like a fish out of water, it seemed like whatever I did or said just wasn't working and there was no natural flow or chemistry with our conversation. Needless to say I didn't get any that night : ( For me alcohol just moves things along since Im a little shy by nature, not anything earth shattering but it is the great lubricator, it does dull our inhibitions no doubt.
get a one-hitter and a dugout

I have my theory on why they wouldn't go in the hotel...
Love to hear your 'theory' or are the hotels you're bringing them to scaring them sober?

Lots of illegals working in strip clubs in NNJ are living in loft/attic apartments. Dont know what rents go for, but it's worth looking into it. Talk to a stripper who is obviously an illegal alien. How many is that? All of them? If you're banging 4 or more a month or the same one (WHY?) 4 times a month, the monthly rent cant be too different than getting a hotel room the same number of times.

The only other option is to make the first date some kind of overnight stay at the beach; something like what you mentioned in another post.

Last edited:
Love to hear your 'theory' or are the hotels you're bringing them to scaring them sober?

Lots of illegals working in strip clubs in NNJ are living in loft/attic apartments. Dont know what rents go for, but it's worth looking into it. Talk to a stripper who is obviously an illegal alien. How many is that? All of them? If you're banging 4 or more a month or the same one (WHY?) 4 times a month, the monthly rent cant be too different than getting a hotel room the same number of times.

The only other option is to make the first date some kind of overnight stay at the beach; something like what you mentioned in another post.
Good idea I like it I like it, gonna ask around I know a few in that situation in Ironbound Newark.
Well, my theory on why some of them freak out at the thought of going to a hotel with me is actually quite simple and makes perfect sense. Its the old plausible deniability defense mechanisim. If they go back to my "apartment" they can, in their mind, rationalize to themselves that sex doesn't necessarilly have to happen, if it does it does, but they are just going to "hang out" or so they think. But going to a hotel means one thing and one thing only: that I am banging the shit out of them and they can't rationalize it any other way. Its just a fucking game and semantics but there you have it, there is no doubt in my mind that this is the reason.

Good idea I like it I like it, gonna ask around I know a few in that situation in Ironbound Newark.
Better yet, you might be able to shack up with a stripper. They're always looking for someone to split the rent with them and they'll probably want to join in when you bring a girl home...

Better yet, you might be able to shack up with a stripper. They're always looking for someone to split the rent with them and they'll probably want to join in when you bring a girl home...
This is definitely something along the lines of what I'm thinking, even if just to borrow a room once in a while. Could turn into something quite kinky too as you say!!!

Fortydog may have the answer! Get a 70's or 80's van! With a "bed" in the back! It is summertime ... you can take her to a romantic place with a view and open a bottle of vino! If this van is rockin don't come a knockin!

I wonder if Kelso's van from "That 70s Show" is available. I'm sure he cleaned out any stains he left from being with Jackie or Eric's sister.

I actually talked one of the targets I mentioned in this thread to stay overnight in AC with me a few weeks ago and we wound up having sex, and she initiated thank god! And thank god she did because I didn't feel like wasting a couple of hundred bucks that weekend with nothing to show for it. Still my situation is something I'm trying to work around, I'd get laid more if I truly had my own place so I get it when I can. Still frustrating though when you can't go back to the gals place or she won't go to a hotel.......

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I actually talked one of the targets I mentioned in this thread to stay overnight in AC with me a few weeks ago and we wound up having sex, and she initiated thank god! And thank god she did because I didn't feel like wasting a couple of hundred bucks that weekend with nothing to show for it. Still my situation is something I'm trying to work around, I'd get laid more if I truly had my own place so I get it when I can. Still frustrating though when you can't go back to the gals place or she won't go to a hotel.......
Anal sex that lasted a minute and a half, I might add.

Hey that counts as sex right lol just barely but it counts. But at least we did other stuff as well, lots of oral sex on each other, etc., but looks like Im gonna have to convince her to do another hotel stay with me to truly finish the deal.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Hey that counts as sex right lol just barely but it counts. But at least we did other stuff as well, lots of oral sex on each other, etc., but looks like Im gonna have to convince her to do another hotel stay with me to truly finish the deal.
You are a 50 year old man, not 15. Yeah, "we did other stuff as well". Big fucking yawn if you ask me.

Anal sex that lasted a minute and a half, I might add.
If you look at the amount of time we spend chasing ass and compare it to the amount of time we spend inside the various female orifices (orificii?)...oh man...maybe its better to just skip that whole subject!

Bunyon, I would just be bold about it. I mean, just ask anyone of the girls you hit it off with "Need a roomate?"

I would do it myself,( I actually have but it was only for one night hit-and-run stuff) but my gf might notice me missing after a couple nights, ya know?