Bunyon's dilemma: NP4P chicks get scared going to a hotel

For a number of reasons I can't bring chicks back to my place so besides going back to my date's place, the hotel is usually where my NP4P trysts occur. But to my horror, in the last couple of months several certain "sure-things" where I knew sex was a strong possibility have fallen through. It seems that some gals really get cold feet when I take them to a hotel and it turns out to be a deal breaker and they demand I drop them off home. They really were adament that they were not going to go in with me and in fact got pissed when I pulled up to the hotel parking lot. (To clarify, these girls all agreed to go back to "my place" but then I had to make an excuse that I couldn't host and made a detour to a nearby hotel where they got mad). I have my theory on why they wouldn't go in the hotel but that doesn't change the fact that I blew my chance in those instances and went home with my tail between my legs.

Basically, short of me getting another apartment on the side for my sexcapades (can't afford it right now) if anyone has some ideas or advice on where else to go or how to better finesse these broads to get them to agree to stay the night with me in a hotel room I'd be all ears. Doing it in the car is ok but not ideal. This whole thing is really getting old believe me, the third time this happened to me a few weeks ago almost drove me to tears lol!!

Thanks for the input bio yeah that sounds definitely do-able, gonna have to do some research but might be promising. I wonder if anyone in UG land in NNJ has anything available for a price, wink-wink! ;)
Well, I've got to try something because there is nothing more frustrating to me than having a chick who was gonna go back to my apartment get cold feet and freak out when I changed plans and made a detour to the hotel. Happened three times in last 4 months, way too often. Anyway decent hotels are way too expensive here in North Jersey, $100 bux minimum for anything half-way nice.
Anyone else with advice would be greatly appreciated believe me!

LOL believe me we talk about it all the time and have actually brought chicks back there a few times in the past when hanging on Roosey Ave. but most of my hookups now are in North Jersey and where he lives in Eastern Queens is just too far to get to at 3 am with a drunk chick who's ready for some fun. Its almost an hour drive from me here in NNJ so that would be a real killjoy and by the time I'd get there the chick would be sobering up or asleep. Its just not feasible most times.

I really need something a lot more local, say like no more than 15-20 mins away from me in Kearny. Thanks for the input though and I'm really desperate for more leads......

LOL believe me we talk about it all the time and have actually brought chicks back there a few times in the past when hanging on Roosey Ave. but most of my hookups now are in North Jersey and where he lives in Eastern Queens is just too far to get to at 3 am with a drunk chick who's ready for some fun. Its almost an hour drive from me here in NNJ so that would be a real killjoy and by the time I'd get there the chick would be sobering up or asleep. Its just not feasible most times.

I really need something a lot more local, say like no more than 15-20 mins away from me in Kearny. Thanks for the input though and I'm really desperate for more leads......
Are you saying if she sobered up than she would not want to have sex with you?

I am having similiar problems PB. I have women that work in legit massage places willing to take it further and no place to consumate the act.

NJ has nice parks. Take insecticide and a radar detector. Bring booze and some booze with the idea you are having a picnic.

I have a mini-tent in the back of your car (pillow and blankets) and tell her spontaneously, to go camping. The weather is great.

Last edited:
U know its actually a good point you make, I've been on dates recently where the gal wasn't a drinker and I was like a fish out of water, it seemed like whatever I did or said just wasn't working and there was no natural flow or chemistry with our conversation. Needless to say I didn't get any that night : ( For me alcohol just moves things along since Im a little shy by nature, not anything earth shattering but it is the great lubricator, it does dull our inhibitions no doubt.

I am having similiar problems PB. I have women that work in legit massage places willing to take it further and no place to consumate the act.

NJ has nice parks. Take insecticide and a radar detector. Bring booze and some booze with the idea you are having a picnic.

I have a mini-tent in the back of your car (pillow and blankets) and tell her spontaneously, to go camping. The weather is great.
I would imagine its a pretty common dilemma a lot of guys have, trying to find places to consumate the act if you cant host. But the park/camping thing is a pretty good idea, very creative which is what I'm looking for, creative ideas where to have sex.

Right now I'm working on getting a target to spend saturday night on an overnight trip with me somewhere, she kind of brought it up which is good. Just that of course it involves spending a few bucks on a hotel but at least she'll be prepared for staying at a hotel beforehand and not get spooked.