Bunnygirls Spa Flushing 929-626-9366

With some time to kill before lunch and weather cooling off I check out twitter and see some fresh meat.
I read some reviews about Bailey and Kiki but when I texted they were both busy so I set up with Lisa (the fresh meat) I looked up her history in flushing and she sounded good on paper.
Met Lisa in the same black leather devilgirl outfit in the pics. I was worried when I saw the tattoos in the pic but in person they’re much nicer. She got a solid body with natural deflated top, alright ass.
She jumped me with a wide open mouth and the session started, I had to slow her down here and there but I enjoyed her slutty style.
I was worried about seeing a girl with so many tattoos but it works for her and it wasn’t a distraction.
She offered PSE but I wasn’t into it today, maybe after a few more meets.
Satisfying bbj, Lisa inhaled the t frank and beans, in the old days this alone would have been sufficient and I’d be happy but unfortunately for her I need more.. (chuckle)
She didn’t waste time when I was ready she stood up, positioned her ass in front of me and guided me in perfectly rubbing her lovely pussy a few times then in for a whatever this position is called, grinding low and high, her hands on the wall infront of her pushing hard. It was good but as we got into a rhythm I stood up and fucked her against the wall very slow then unexpectedly felt the urge to cum to her dirty talking. I was excited and disappointed at the same time because I only had one shot in me.
I warned her of the approaching end, she immediately slowed down and went back to inhale the sausage this time with the cream filling all in her mouth she gulped it, I was in shock, she opened her mouth to show me everything was gone. All I could come up with was “good girl” and reached down and tap her ass. She kept sucking me clean we didn’t really need another shower, we spent the rest of the hr talking, between my hearing and her accent, I couldn’t understand a word she was saying, she offered a massage so I took it and that was actually decent. If you’re into the cute gnd type she’s not for you.

If you’re into the slutty, bad girl nympho type she’s your girl!

Bailey

Finally got to check this place out.
Texted and got a quick reply of who was working and made an appointment with the new Bailey. Walking in looked like a loading dock hallway and then you walk up to the 2nd floor. Was then greeted by a very nice mms May. Older lady with glasses. Good English.
Placed looked ok. I was then taken to a room and I requested a line up anyways to see.
Was shown:
Bailey ( who I chose)
Lisa - looked very S&M type with her leather and seemed very confident. Just wasn’t feeling that type at the moment.
KiKi - average looking. Didn’t interest me.
The photos on twitter sometimes match up. The ones of Lisa are real. The rest are not. Like I said some days they have a real one. (Today 9/9 the photo of Bailey in leather is her, just touched up) she has a faded tattoo on her front chest.
Picked Bailey because she has nice Cs popping out and she’s a tiny thing that you’ll have fun with and that’s exactly what I got from her.
I donated the 160 for hh. And she left and came back to the room taking me to a nice TS.
Quick clean up with a preview BBJ. Didn’t want to waste time there so told her let’s go back to the room.
Asked if I wanted a massage and I said just a little to see if she knew what she was doing. Skip it.
When I flipped she went into mode.
She’s very sexual and loves her job. You can tell she’s a freak and loves getting fucked.
She has those eyes and demeanor that tells you she wants your dick ravaging her.
She licks me from my chest all the way down and went for more BBJ. I devoured her nice MM Cs and I told her to lay so I can daty. Nice and clean. Responsive and made me want to go to the main event.
Started mish and enjoyed seeing them jugs flop around. My favorite with her was in DS seeing that small frame with a proportioned Asian ass getting my cock in and out of her.
What surprised me was this!
She can do waterworks!
She told me to lay down and she hopped on top while she was riding and asked if I liked it and I said yeahhh!
She was rubbing her clit while riding me and drowned me! Sexy AF!
After running a marathon with her in different positions without any clock watching. I had her finish me off with a HJ and I blew on her.
NOT RUSHED AT ALL. This was a hh that felt much longer and I was fulfilled.
Post event shower, clean up and out the door!
She’s a freak and you would never think this little Asian girl would be like that. Definitely a true fuck machine.
Curious about the other talent that comes through and the talents IN THE ROOM with Lisa, KiKi and etc.
The only thing I didn’t like was that this place is on a main road. You can easily dip in but people can see you walk in. Nothing fancy about the set up and location but if the talent is consistent and the pricing is good, I will be coming back!

LISA sultry, tattooed
Saw a pic on Twitter of a girl with a black shedevil costume I knew I had to see what she was like irl and since I wasn’t disappointed here yet I walked in unsure of how it was really going to play out.
Doing my HW on Lisa I saw mixed reviews some don’t like her way of hard approach and some enjoyed her gfe style so I decide to just book her and not be distracted by anyone else in a line up and see for myself.

it was Lisa on a rainy Sunday early evening.
I wait in the room and she walked in all dolled up in a different red colored costume, looking like a horny Vegas show girl, that’s actually a look lol. first impression was ok, she’s not as pretty as Kiki or Bailey but her shape is easy on the eyes, Before I even gave her the 200 she was all over me tongue deep, I still had my shoes on.
I knew it was going be an interesting hour.

We skip the shower and focus on BBJ incredible DT with extra attention to the peaNUTs butter sack.
She offered me an open menu but I grabbed the cover and we fucked eachother like teenagers. I completely agree with her other reviews she’s enthusiastic in every position, but my ultimate favorite was her passionate, dirty, nasty K9. She actually has a good ass and the ink was nice to look at, it gave the session a whole new feel, like I was with a real woman.
We end with an accidental blow to the face she sucked me dry and after a hot towel wash I was ready to leave.

Lisa & Tiffany
Dfk, bbj, cfs with PsE attemp

Read about Lisa elsewhere and was half intrigued. I set up an appointment but add Tiffany when I arrived.

Nice looking girls not in their 20’s but nor am I. I donate $400 for both and comes back solo for a shower that included a good sense of the session wouldn’t be like and a pSE mention for $100 whiych I didn’t go for.

Tiffany setup room and I got sometime alone with her while Lisa was drying up her little body.
When Lisa walked in, Tiffany was already going hard on bbj and paused to let Lisa have a go at it.
I skip daty but did a short fiv with lisa.
I have each sometime alone in various positions. For the finish we had to go with cim Lisa got most of it in her mouth.

I should mention that Lisa’s pics aren’t real Tiffany not so much but a nice lady, I’ve seen her before.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lisa & Tiffany

Read about Lisa elsewhere and was half intrigued. I set up an appointment but add Tiffany when I arrived.

Nice looking girls not in their 20’s but nor am I. I donate $400 for both and comes back solo for a shower that included a good sense of the session wouldn’t be like and a pSE mention for $100 whiych I didn’t go for.

Tiffany setup room and I got sometime alone with her while Lisa was drying up her little body.
When Lisa walked in, Tiffany was already going hard on bbj and paused to let Lisa have a go at it.
I have each sometime alone in various positions. For the finish we had to go with cim Lisa got most of it in her mouth.

I should mention that Lisa’s pics aren’t real Tiffany not so much but a nice lady, I’ve seen her before.
So when you say "pse attempt" the attempt was actually on their part because Lisa offered it to you? Not that you tried to put it in raw and you were denied?

So outside of the FIV with Lisa there was no vaginal penetration? You didn't fuck either one of them?

Lisa & Tiffany

I think you are mistaken because the pics of Lisa are real.. not sure about the other girl

Nancy: 200/HR

I've gained a lot of great info reading through this site for a while. Hopefully I'll be a good contributer going forward. So here goes.

Was feeling like a good hard nut so I hit up BGS recently after seeing all their nice Twitter offerings and solid reviews. Nancy was available, looked a little fuller and curvier than most options. That's what I wanted.

Simple setup and taken to my room by mms. Nancy comes in just as advertised. Short, curvy, cute face with little or no makeup, round ass, small wrist tattoo, and those massive tits I had heard about. I felt junior twitch in my pants. He liked what he saw too.

I settled up for 200 all in for 1 pop. I wasn't craving the RIM and all the trimmings today. I just wanted a good hard fuck, and on that point Nancy delivered.

She was very friendly and leaned in for a DFK immediately as I cupped her ass with both hands. She seemed a little hesitant in the beginning. It was probably my fault because I think I came on too strong today. I took the clue and tried acting more like a polite adult than a sex starved teenager. That's not always easy for me, but it paid off. A few minutes of some light touching over her nighty got her wet and warmed up enough to get things rolling.

When I motioned for her to get on her knees she smiled devilishly and rewarded me with a bbbj that weakened my knees. Good technique, suction and BLS. It was almost game over for my one pop so I pulled back to gain control. Whew!

Switched gears to feasting on those luscious natural and responsive DDs was magnificent. I DATY her sweet pussy that had a nice trim landing strip till she shuddered and pushed my head away. My mind can't comprehend why some men don't enjoying doing that for the girls.

But I paid for a main event and it arrived with a bang. We fucked slow Mish for all of 1 minute then it was a slam fest through the alphabet. Mish, CG, RCG, DS, lazy dog, sideways , and probably a few more that I can't remember. Her English sucked but we were definitely hooked on phonics! Our chemistry and energy level stayed in sync and she was smiling the whole time.

I ripped off the rubber and let my pent up load out all over her tits and belly. A little hit her face but she brushed that off like nothing. All in a good day's work

She kindly let me use the shower before I bolted. A hot fuck with a hot chick?? Yes I definitely got my money's worth. Next time I'm going for 2 shots with Nancy. She's a keeper.

So when you say "pse attempt" the attempt was actually on their part because Lisa offered it to you? Not that you tried to put it in raw and you were denied?

So outside of the FIV with Lisa there was no vaginal penetration? You didn't fuck either one of them?
Yea. Lisa offered it. She attempted to do pse in the shower but as I wrote “I didn’t go for it” I also think she’s does Greek but that wasn’t offered to me, some offer it based on size, I’m average on a good day but again Greek didn’t come up.

Tiffany
160/HH
Bbj, Cfs

Texted on my way home from work and Mmsn mentioned there were 5 girls working. I was in the mood for something quick and at a good price point, so I ignored the other spots and decided to stop by BunnyGirls. When I arrived Mmsn mentioned that it was a rlly busy day but 15 minutes before I arrived it cleared out so I would have a full lineup. I was stuck for a second between Tiffany and the Latina girl, but the Latina seemed like she wasn’t in the best of moods and Tiffany was the complete opposite. I’d say Ccu

Tiffany is a nasty One because I was at work all day and it was a humid one but she went straight for a preview Bbj. I didn’t even have enough time to stop her, and I rlly wanted to take a shower so I could freshen up… well after a minute or two we went and showered. It was a quick one, more so cleaning Jr and my backside. Back to the room and she jumps right back in to a solid BBj with some BLS. After a few minutes we go inti mish and she’s already wet so no lube. Standing mish, doggy, mish and about 20 min in im all set. She gives me a hug and a kiss and walks me out.

Mmsn asked me how she is and I told her she was great. She then asked me if she is number 1 and I responded honestly by telling her she’s probably #2. Venes is still my number 1 at this spot but Mmsn she’s gone and made it seem like she wont be returning.

Overall Tiffany was absolutely worth the time. She’s a freak and very enthusiastic which makes the time more enjoyable.

Tiffany
160/HH
Bbj, Cfs

Texted on my way home from work and Mmsn mentioned there were 5 girls working. I was in the mood for something quick and at a good price point, so I ignored the other spots and decided to stop by BunnyGirls. When I arrived Mmsn mentioned that it was a rlly busy day but 15 minutes before I arrived it cleared out so I would have a full lineup. I was stuck for a second between Tiffany and the Latina girl, but the Latina seemed like she wasn’t in the best of moods and Tiffany was the complete opposite. I’d say Ccu

Tiffany is a nasty One because I was at work all day and it was a humid one but she went straight for a preview Bbj. I didn’t even have enough time to stop her, and I rlly wanted to take a shower so I could freshen up… well after a minute or two we went and showered. It was a quick one, more so cleaning Jr and my backside. Back to the room and she jumps right back in to a solid BBj with some BLS. After a few minutes we go inti mish and she’s already wet so no lube. Standing mish, doggy, mish and about 20 min in im all set. She gives me a hug and a kiss and walks me out.

Mmsn asked me how she is and I told her she was great. She then asked me if she is number 1 and I responded honestly by telling her she’s probably #2. Venes is still my number 1 at this spot but Mmsn she’s gone and made it seem like she wont be returning.

Overall Tiffany was absolutely worth the time. She’s a freak and very enthusiastic which makes the time more enjoyable.
Guess you dumped a load into her snatch?

Lisa & Kiki
Pse, bbj, rj, cim

I don’t normally take two girls for 3 reasons:1. time 2. money 3. I just had a session the other day, but I just couldn’t resist Kiki and Lisa
I was quoted 200 each and that was fine so we started to mess around and it was actually a good time.

I’ve heard about Lisa extra services for an additional toll and I figured why not try that? little did I know Kiki was in to it too I’m not sure if it’s because I went at it with Lisa and it was “in the moment” type of thing or not. So ymmv with her.
We got introduced in the room it was a little too small and stinky there so we moved to one with a real bed and much bigger.
Girls offered water and Diet Coke, we took each other’s clothes off and Kiki body was smoking, Lisa was good too with some tattoos and natural breasts but Kiki Jesus Christ. A little taller, white pale skin, c/d cup, pretty face and one distinctive point a discolored tooth, not even noticeable with a when full of cock and balls.

Lisa was very aggressive and bossy in comparison to Kiki.
I knew Lisa was doing PSE so we fucked a little in the shower then as I pull out to reposition Kiki washed my cock and offers me her perfectly shaped pussy raw. We agreed in the same up sale amount as Lisa $100 and kept going in the shower she was so tight and vocal I pulled out and came in Lisa’s mouth and to my surprise she gobbled it up.
A quick wash and back to the room for a decent massage, Lisa was better, stronger.. Kiki was just trying to get me hard again.

No sick poetry this time. I wasn’t feeling it anymore so we just kept at the massage, bbj and daty. It was complicated with two girls for me today but before the time was up I was able to get hard and fuck Kiki harder and have Lisa finish me off with her mouth.
$200 each plus $100 each for PSE.
Way better value than nyc.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lisa & Kiki
Pse, bbj, rj, cim

I don’t normally take two girls for 3 reasons:1. time 2. money 3. I just had a session the other day, but I just couldn’t resist Kiki and Lisa
I was quoted 200 each and that was fine so we started to mess around and it was actually a good time.

I’ve heard about Lisa extra services for an additional toll and I figured why not try that? little did I know Kiki was in to it too I’m not sure if it’s because I went at it with Lisa and it was “in the moment” type of thing or not. So ymmv with her.
We got introduced in the room it was a little too small and stinky there so we moved to one with a real bed and much bigger.
Girls offered water and Diet Coke, we took each other’s clothes off and Kiki body was smoking, Lisa was good too with some tattoos and natural breasts but Kiki Jesus Christ. A little taller, white pale skin, c/d cup, pretty face and one distinctive point a discolored tooth, not even noticeable with a when full of cock and balls.

Lisa was very aggressive and bossy in comparison to Kiki.
I knew Lisa was doing PSE so we fucked a little in the shower then as I pull out to reposition Kiki washed my cock and offers me her perfectly shaped pussy raw. We agreed in the same up sale amount as Lisa $100 and kept going in the shower she was so tight and vocal I pulled out and came in Lisa’s mouth and to my surprise she gobbled it up.
A quick wash and back to the room for a decent massage, Lisa was better, stronger.. Kiki was just trying to get me hard again.

No sick poetry this time. I wasn’t feeling it anymore so we just kept at the massage, bbj and daty. It was complicated with two girls for me today but before the time was up I was able to get hard and fuck Kiki harder and have Lisa finish me off with her mouth.
$200 each plus $100 each for PSE.
Way better value than nyc.
That might be the first double raw AMP review I've seen here where the monger went raw one pussy right to the next.

Lisa+Kiki+Nancy+Tiffany $980/hr

Had a free night and was feeling particularly horny after seeing Filipina twerk vids on YouTube. I made my way to Flushing to get some cheap lays in but as I drove up there Lisa gave me a message and wanted me for a threesome with her and Kiki. Whenever I get that signal, I know she’ll be super engaged in the session, so I made a left turn to Bunnygirl Spa.

Not super hidden as there is an awning, but you can duck inside very quickly and I was buzzed in almost immediately. I heard someone else getting railed as I walked in and was led to a room with two wide cots shoved together to make a makeshift bed. Hmm not my thing but I wasn’t sure this spot had a proper bed so I just went with it.

Lisa popped in, said she’d bring back Kiki, and as I undressed she came in with not one girl, but three other women. Lisa already had my dick in her mouth as the others tried to negotiate me into paying for the four-lady experience. I caved. Once the money was dealt, they all went into full GFE mode.

Appearances. Lisa’s photos on Twitter are real, so just go look at those. Nancy’s photo from behind is of her, the others aren’t. She’s got a cute face and nice soft and big naturals, probably D or DD. The entire time I always had a grip on them, maybe I was a bit rough at times lol. Tiffany’s photo isn’t accurate. She’s tanner, a bit chubbier, naturals weren’t as big. She had really nice lips and her lfk/DFK was probably the best of the bunch. Didn’t find Kiki’s photos to be accurate either. She’s slim, tall, with a nice face. All of them had long black hair. If I had some extra change to spare, I would have upgraded to bbfs for her and Lisa. But I didn’t and I was fine with having the condom on, let me hold my nut in for longer.

Gave Lisa the full facial abuse treatment and she accepted it with open arms, at time grabbing my thighs just to shove her head further into my crotch. So good. BBBJ from everybody, and as they swapped around the others would have their tongues on my lips, nips, or balls. I would roam around fingering pussies or groping tits. Laid down for the same treatment. Condom went on and Nancy hopped on first. Her pussy felt very hot, not sure what was up, but it felt great. She really slammed down and grinded, her boobs bouncing away, as I was tongue wrestling with Lisa and Tiffany. They would swap (and swap condoms too) and do this until all of them had took their turn hopping up and down in cowgirl and rcg. I stood up and fucked Tiffany against the mirror as the others licked and kissed , trying to overload my senses to get me to finish. That was never gonna happen. I folded Kiki and Lisa in half for missionary/mating press and had DFK with them while doing it. Lotus position with Nancy so I could play with those tits as she grinded into me.
All throughout the room never ceased being filled with moans and words of encouragement. Quite the experience.

Finishing stretch, I had a triple bbbj and ended up just facefucking Lisa as Tiffany and Nancy kissed and licked me all over. I don’t know where Kiki disappeared to, probably another appointment. Disappointed about that. I felt the pop coming and busted on their tongues. I think they all spat lol.

Fun experience. I won’t do it again. I recommend all the girls, they are all very nice gfe service queens, a bit older than what you’d find in other spas but no regrets here, they were super enthusiastic. I would knock a point off for Kiki as she left the session early. Tiffany isn’t quite for me in looks, but she made up for it with great kissing and dirty talk, huge plus for me. Lisa and Nancy were my standout performers. Wish Nancy was pse-upgradable. But I recommend them both whole heartedly.