Bunnygirls Spa Flushing 929-626-9366

Mango: 45 minutes 200

Good session with a unique provider: One of the more youthful providers I saw in recent months. For me the most interesting things I noticed were:

-I found her face really pretty in a non-typical way. Not your typical Asian face. Felt more like a mix between Asian and Italian features.

- Great butt, not huge but really juicy. I complimented her several times about it, generally got the impression that she doesn't realize how much American guys are gonna like a butt like she has. (she told me she's been in the US for just a few months).

Started with a quick kiss and then I finished getting undressed, gave her the donation, and asked for a table shower. Great service in the shower, almost came from her wet and wild rim job and BBBJ in there. Was glad that I didn't, though, because I definitely only had one pop abilities this time, especially in a 45 minute session.

After we finished the shower routine she suggest a quick massage. I went with the recommendation, and her routine was interesting and fit the situation: about 4 minutes of strong massage, and then a cat bath that got down between my legs fast. She was not shy about rimming and her rim-job was very good.

After squirming a bit, I turned over and she continued to work between my legs with more rimming and ball licking and BBBJ. At first I found her ball licking a bit on the soft and tentative side, but after a while she deployed a more aggressive ball-sucking move. She was paying attention and made good eye contact.

I mentioned earlier, she has a really nice ass. I made it clear that I wanted to fuck her from behind on the bed and she was happy to oblige. Great look in doggy, and I didn't last long. Quite tight pussy BTW.

Grace
pics and vids are real. cute face and shes super tiny like 5' fake C/D tits but not much of an ass. upgraded for the hour once i saw her, we did TS with lots of teasing, BBJ and rimming. back to the room light massage then more rimming, bbj cg mish doggy and finally finished there. she has a super cute attitude but the one thing that i noticed is that her mouth went dry throughout the session and she had to constantly drink or use lube for certain things. very minor but probably the cutest faced girl ive seen here. very minimal PS on her face in ads
300 and tipped 80

Hannah
$220/45 min

I honestly would not recommend her. First off she is pretty, but not as good-looking as her pictures. Half Russian, half Korean, but definitely looks waaaaaay more Russian and spoke mostly fluent English with a Russian accent. Asked her and she speaks no Korean. If I didn't trust Jimmy, I would have said she was 100% Russian. Big ass lips too that didn't look great. From the moment she walked into the room, she was kind of just cold to me and it created this awkward atmosphere. In the shower, she did the body slide thing and that was nice. But I asked her to rim and she only did it for like 10 seconds and stopped. Started BBBJ in the shower before moving back into the room. It all felt very mechanical and while it felt good, her aura wasn't exactly GFE. Back in the room, we continued with standing BBBJ for like 30 seconds before moving to CFS mish. Very noticeably fake ass moans, which I wouldn't mind if she actually tried to make them convincing. I wanted to get it over with so didn't try to pace myself. I asked for CIM, but she very quickly shot that down with a cold and stern "no" lmao. Anyway, I finished in the bag and that was it. I tried to make further conversation with her while getting dressed, but again she was giving one-word answers which made me uncomfortable, so I said fuck it and just threw on my clothes. It's sex so of course it feels good, but her attitude was not GFE material. She's no longer here, but if she ever returns in the future, I wouldn't recommend her unless her niceness improves. Jimmy's customer service is great as always though, asking about my experience before I left.

Mika
$160/HHR

Was in town today so decided to drop by. Saw Lilyan and Mika in a line up as they are both new it seems. Both are Chinese -- don't speak english but they'll use translator app (or at least Mika does; I would assume Lilyan does too but I can't confirm that). Lilyan is about 5'6-7, cute face, nice tits & decent butt.
Mika is about 5'2, cute face, nice tits as well and a decent butt as well. I picked Mika because I thought she was cuter and she is more spinner.

Took me to a quick shower where she did a quick body to body rub and BBBJ preview. She slurped up some water and held it while she took junior in her mouth. Not sure if it really did anything but I appreciate the effort lmao.

Back in the room, she BBBJ me some more -- she's actually quite good with her tongue. Feels real nice on my balls.
Strapped up for some cowgirl, doggy and then doggy off the side of the bed.

TBH, most girls have me going for about 20-30 min straight pounding before I bust but Mika was so fucking tight I nutted after about 10 minutes of pounding.

She's here till the end of the month and I think today was her first day in the shop. I would recommend and I would probably repeat.

Another thing I should also mention is she is NOT shaved, like most girls are these days, but she's also not super bushy. It's a light bush. Use that information however you want.

Miko 1 hour $280
Short girl with a cute face and nice ass with friendly personality. She has natural tits C cups and looks huge on her small body. She's new and decided to try her out. DFK and awesome BBBJ CIM in shower. Went back to room to dry off and she came back dressed in sexy lingerie. Went cowgirl and mish and blew in bag. Definitely will repeat.

Mango 45 mins 200 + 20

5'2" slim with C's. Very pretty, extra very nice ass.

She's the kind of girl I could see myself repeating with plenty if conditions allow, although I'm not always in this area. First winning thing was, she's much younger than I was expecting. But she also won me over with her service...sweet, submissive, persistent, just real good all around. She was good with the DFK and even better when she was BBBJ'ing. Great eye contact during the BBBJ, which I really appreciated because she has such a pretty face so this was a real turn on.

Mango was blowing me, and then sucking my balls, and then blowing me, and the sucking my balls and licking below my balls. I felt like she was watching to see how I reacted. I reacted like I liked it. The lower she went, the more I liked it, and she noticed. So she went even lower and was rimming me at that point. And doing it very well. She wasn't rimming me in a tentative way...she was rimming all in.

All of that fun built up to the moment where I had to fuck her, she really has too good of a body. Fucked her first in mish, and that was fun because as I mentioned her face is gorgeous and she was looking up at me there as I fucked her. And then we fucked in doggy style. That was amazing.