Broadway Bodywork 328 Broadway, Bethpage 929-925-9388

Ever hear of an answering machine !
I'm assuming you mean voice mail as I've not seen a landline with an answering machine (or even a landline for that matter) in an AMP in years. Even my landline has voice mail so an answering machine is redundant.

The problem is that they have little business sense.

Ps. If I am on a call with someone and during the conversation they say "hold on — I have another call coming in" — I hang up on them.

My first review so go easy on me. I visited here a few hours ago. My first time going so I don't have anything to compare it to and wasn't really sure what I was doing. Took uber there and back home. Rang the bell and went in the back door. The place was empty except for me. Couldn't understand her too well so I didn't get her name. Really thin girl about 5'2 not sure about her age. I paid $60 for the hour she gave a really quick HJ at the end cleaned it up and said ok we're done. She watched me get dressed and asked if I wanted any water. Not sure what to tip her so I gave her $20 and she let me out the back door

Looks like this place has turned into a typical 40hh/60hr AMP with an obligatory HE.
Well I'd rather get a good legit massage with someone I can understand for significantly less $ and get my HE by myself than retrun here.
I will not be back.

PS. Last time i went place ws empty and you saw the same. There is usually good reason when that happens.

My first review so go easy on me. I visited here a few hours ago. My first time going so I don't have anything to compare it to and wasn't really sure what I was doing. Took uber there and back home. Rang the bell and went in the back door. The place was empty except for me. Couldn't understand her too well so I didn't get her name. Really thin girl about 5'2 not sure about her age. I paid $60 for the hour she gave a really quick HJ at the end cleaned it up and said ok we're done. She watched me get dressed and asked if I wanted any water. Not sure what to tip her so I gave her $20 and she let me out the back door
Try getting a voice translator app on your phone. You speak and they can hear the translation and then they speak and you hear the translation. A lot of the providers are getting this now to communicate with clients.

Well instead of saying blow job you can say suck my cock and it translat or jerk me off for hand job.
Idioms can be hilarious when translated. I don't know if this is the case but I wouldn't be all that surprised if suck my cock translated to something like inhale my rooster.

A few times a girl will use a translate app (pretty cool — they write Chinese characters on the screen swiping with their finger and the English translation shows up in text) and sometimes the translation is amusing although I can figure out what she is trying to convey. (I try my best not to laugh which would imply I think she is stupid)

I've found that there are some universal hand signals that clearly indicate hand job, blow job or fucking. For example I've never had an Asian, not matter how poor English skills she has, grab my hand an put my thumb in her mouth when indicate the hand signal for BJ.

Don’t waste your time or money here. I entered the back door after waiting about five minutes to open. It was extremely dark in the place. So dark I couldn’t even see who opened the door until the long hallway of rooms. There she stood a 5ft 50 yr old female with a belly hanging out. I asked about girls and she screamed for another.

I then meet Sophia who directs me to a room and demands $40 hh. I do the routine and lay. She the reappears asking a dozen questions about me and the area and how I knew about the place. I tell he that I was eating and drinking next door and saw a guy leave so I figured to give it a try. Boom she starts the massage which was actually pretty good.

During the massage she keeps telling me that I am gonna get her in trouble. I acted dumb and then she tickled my boys and tells me not to talk. She tried to flip me herself and then Starts tugging until convinced into a bbbj. Exception but when I start to breath and moan she gets rude and rush’s. All done and tells Me next time “boom boom and bring cover”. One Benjamin total.

The wierdest part is that she asked me again how I know about the place. So I tell her that I use to go to the amp down the road and was walking by yada yada. I left from the back and she watched me from the door. I walked thru the lot and into the Main Road and saw her in between the cars like a ninja. She followed me at a distance up the Main road. So fucking weird. I walked around this huge circle just to get my Bentley and drive off. This place is paranoid and yet rushed and rude.

Don’t waste your time or money here. I entered the back door after waiting about five minutes to open. It was extremely dark in the place. So dark I couldn’t even see who opened the door until the long hallway of rooms. There she stood a 5ft 50 yr old female with a belly hanging out. I asked about girls and she screamed for another.

I then meet Sophia who directs me to a room and demands $40 hh. I do the routine and lay. She the reappears asking a dozen questions about me and the area and how I knew about the place. I tell he that I was eating and drinking next door and saw a guy leave so I figured to give it a try. Boom she starts the massage which was actually pretty good.

During the massage she keeps telling me that I am gonna get her in trouble. I acted dumb and then she tickled my boys and tells me not to talk. She tried to flip me herself and then Starts tugging until convinced into a bbbj. Exception but when I start to breath and moan she gets rude and rush’s. All done and tells Me next time “boom boom and bring cover”. One Benjamin total.

The wierdest part is that she asked me again how I know about the place. So I tell her that I use to go to the amp down the road and was walking by yada yada. I left from the back and she watched me from the door. I walked thru the lot and into the Main Road and saw her in between the cars like a ninja. She followed me at a distance up the Main road. So fucking weird. I walked around this huge circle just to get my Bentley and drive off. This place is paranoid and yet rushed and rude.
When I went there (2X in past couple of weeks) bj was on menu but not FS. I had Terri both times. Each time HE seemed like it was just included as part of standard massage routine as no tip amount was discussed. But when I asked about FS (shook her head no) and BJ she asked "how much you pay"

Ps. You posted: " I walked thru the lot and into the Main Road and saw her in between the cars like a ninja."
Maybe she was a ninja in the home country and just keeping her skills up to date?

Although doesn't sound like she was very good with ninja stealth skills as you saw her when "She followed me at a distance up the Main road. "

Just curious... When she followed you up the Main road. Was she driving her Maserati? I'm just trying to accurately picture the scene.

oh here I go being frivolous again

Well Mr. DeMedici if you are familiar with the back lot to the spa I parked street side closer to the entrance next to a bank. When I left she watched me walk passed a few dumpsters and then started to follow me while peeking in between the parked cars in the lot until I walked passed the back of a bar and up the street.

So I was in the area again today and decided to pass by. At about 4pm as soon as I walked into the back lot I noticed an Asian lady sitting in a white Lexus SUV. She was watching the back door. There was a fella waiting to get in at the back door. I bounced to a usual Hicksville spot.

I have seen the same ritual in other spot in Hicksville pre covid. Girl used too to sit outside spa in her Honda parked just outside the Spa. As soon as Customer walk in, she will follow customer in and greet him.

She was the only one working there and this was her way to inspect customer before they even walk in.

.....So I was in the area again today and decided to pass by. At about 4pm as soon as I walked into the back lot I noticed an Asian lady sitting in a white Lexus SUV. She was watching the back door. There was a fella waiting to get in at the back door. I bounced to a usual Hicksville spot.
I have seen the same ritual in other spot in Hicksville pre covid. Girl used too to sit outside spa in her Honda parked just outside the Spa. As soon as Customer walk in, she will follow customer in and greet him.

She was the only one working there and this was her way to inspect customer before they even walk in.
Ya know, they have this things called video camera swhere they can sit in their building and only unlock the door if customer seems ok.

Although the camera or sitting in car won't help if LE bust team wants in. What they do in NYC where there are locked doors (and I would assume N/S too) is the send an UC in 1st as a customer and he unlocks the doors for the bust team.

IMHO, the best defense for them not to get busted is open a place where the community will not complain. For example in the Edison strip joints where everyone must know prostitution takes place they are in an industrial park where no one complains.

I decided to try a new place and called their number and mad an appt. Parked in lot and rang bell at back door. Sophia answered and led me to a room. I paid 40 for hh and undressed and laid face down on the table. Place was clean. She came back a minute later and I requested the soft massage no oil. About 5 minutes she gets a phone call, answers quick and apologizes. Back to massge, nice soft strokes, All areas. Then the doorbell rings, She goes and answers it, tells the guy to wait in room and comes back and continues the massage. Anothe few minutes go by, bell rings again. Goes and tells guy at door to come back. As she's returning to room phone rings agian. When she's done she apologizes and tells me she's only girl because of Chinese year. I flip over, she oils me up and takes care of me with roaming OTC. Hot towel clean up, give her 30 get dressed and leave. not sure I'll go back. The interruptions were crazy. I'll wait for more reviews to decide.

I decided to try a new place and called their number and mad an appt. Parked in lot and rang bell at back door. Sophia answered and led me to a room. I paid 40 for hh and undressed and laid face down on the table. Place was clean. She came back a minute later and I requested the soft massage no oil. About 5 minutes she gets a phone call, answers quick and apologizes. Back to massge, nice soft strokes, All areas. Then the doorbell rings, She goes and answers it, tells the guy to wait in room and comes back and continues the massage. Anothe few minutes go by, bell rings again. Goes and tells guy at door to come back. As she's returning to room phone rings agian. When she's done she apologizes and tells me she's only girl because of Chinese year. I flip over, she oils me up and takes care of me with roaming OTC. Hot towel clean up, give her 30 get dressed and leave. not sure I'll go back. The interruptions were crazy. I'll wait for more reviews to decide.
Not her fault she only one there. If place was clean, she was attractive, and you enjoyed yourself why cross it off the list?

Went the other day. Older Asian guy at front desk. No other customers in the place. I asked for Terri (had her before). Got to room, asked for hour and took out a 50. Girl says 3 month introductory rate over — now is 60 (amazing how their command of English varies from "No speak English" to perfect English as circumstances call ). I put 50 back in my wallet and said "Maybe some other time". She responds with "for you 50 " and puts finger up to her lips.

Decent massage, full hour and HE with tits out. 30 tip.
I went to this location close to a year ago for HE massage the first time and two FS sessions other times however the first time I was there I got a HE from what looked like an older woman. When I first arrived a petite asian lady that I ended up getting FS from other times after this took me to a back room to sit for a couple minutes, she asked if it was first time I said yes. Then she took me to a room to disrobe and I was greeted by an older woman kind of heavyset. She sounded like a female and was dressed like one, but during the HE I felt her ass and it was kind of clenched or hard like. Kind of strange idk if she was trying to hide something or maybe thats just how she stands but I was wondering if this was an actual female or a man pretending to be one. Did the guy at the front desk have long hair? What do you guys think it could be? Was just wondering if anybody had a similar experience at this location