Broadway Bodywork 328 Broadway, Bethpage 929-925-9388

Been a long time guys! I just moved back to long island recently.
Last night i Decided to try this new place by me out with zero expectations, there is also restaurant next door with outdoor dining in the front and back so while you are entering, you have families sitting around eating (thank god for a hoody and face mask!)
Walked in and met the lady at the desk, very friendly! Asked about prices, hh30 h50, i was a little pressed for time so i took the hh. I was led to a room and told to undress, so i did... i took off everything and laid down. The girl that walked in was not bad at all! I failed to get her name, she is Mid to late 40s, slim, u cut shirt with a nice set of Cs.
She used a little oil and got to work on my back. The massage was well worth the money! She pulled the towel down a bit and did a few soft passes over my backside which was a tease! She told me to flip over, she massaged my shoulders, chest, stomach. At this point jr was at full mast, she giggled and pulled the towel down while doing a soft touch. She did a few grazes of jr and then began tugging on him, no mention of prices. I blew my load and she left and came back with the hot towels. I tipped her 20 and went out the back door

As I'm not going Flushing during commuting hours for a while since schools reopened so I decided to try this place as it is nearby and I can get to it via local roads. Note that even those are impossible during school bus times so time your driving accordingly if you can.

I parked in the back lot (plenty of parking and no time limits as with on the street parking and there are shady spots).

I walked in back door and was met by Terri. Trim tall attractive Asian who led me to a room. I heard other female voices speaking Chinese so apparently there are other females there.

Rooms (at least the one I was in) was spacious and clean. Walls went to the ceiling and opening was completely blocked with a heavy curtain that offered decent privacy.

I took the half hour (30 hh, 50hr). I gave her a 50 and she brought back a 20 and showed it to me then put it on the table where she keeps the oil.

She asked if I wanted medium or hard and I selected medium. This was a mistake as I should have taken hard as medium was too soft. During the massage I did my usual hand on the leg routine to see what would happen. No problem so I worked my way up to her ass — again no problem.

On the flip before she got to genius jr I slipped my hand under her shirt. she immediately smiled at me, pulled her shirt up and released a pair of spectacular tits from her bra. They were probably "solid B's" but looked much bigger when framed against her trim body.

She oils up genius jr and bends over my mouth sticking a nipple in my face. No mention of money as it almost seems like this is just part of SOP.

So I motioned about BJ and she nods ok but says how much you pay. So BJ is on the menu if that's what you want. I don't know if FS is available as when I motioned for that she nodded no — but it may be no for now (as when I stuck my hand down her pants she stepped back and showed me a pad) or maybe its no she doesn't do that.

So I say maybe next time for bj as I didn't bring extra money. I didn't ask if CBJ or BBBJ.

No problem, she smiles and goes back to working genius jr except instead of sticking a nipple in my mouth she buries my face with my nose between those wonderful tits, a tit on each of my face cheeks, then lifts off a bit to stick the right nipple in my mouth, lifts up again then the left nipple then lifts up and then down burying my face again. So I'm thinking What a considerate nice lady.

Nice clean up with hot towel, I tip her with the 20 she brought back and off I went.

I don't think this place is going to last. When I left via the back door there is a fenced in lot where a bunch of older (like as in retired older) guys playing paddle board. They paused playing to take a break and watched me exit the back door. It was clear to me from how they watched, that they had an idea as to what was going on.

Mia
30hh/50h to the house took an hour
Asked light medium hard took medium
Got 2 HE Pops tipped 40

Location 5 not super discreet I don’t think it’s going to last

Service 8 was great attentive and responsive
Looks for an amp…8 amazing C’s with perky nipples and a gorgeous face

So haven’t been to an AMP in about 10 months, I said Fuck it let try the new joint out… very happy I did.

I usually like to do some research and scope out a place before I head over, I used Apple Maps to get a satellite image, wanted to see the layout of the back lot. Low and behold it pulls up a Yelp ad with pictures of the inside all submitted by the business. So I figure why not, I already cleared the early evening might as well go.

Get to the backdoor standard wireless doorbell and a Ring camera mounted on the back wall facing the lot. Ring and I’m waiting for like 3 minutes, I was going to leave and then said screw it, I saw the gap between the door buck and the door, neither of the deadbolts were locked. I open it and step in.

Mia literally had her hand on the interior handle as I pulled it open we surprised each other. Some one else was finishing up, I was lead to a “holding “ room with a table and a futon… they also were hoarding TP,Bounty and cases of Clorox in there. 5 minutes go by and she comes in asks how long? I ask if it was her giving me my massage and she said yes, I took the hour. Gave 60 comes back and laid my change on the chair.

while asking me how hard to massage me she playfully/forcefully smacked my ass. We laughed about it. She starts the rub and has her knees on the table, start the reach back running her lower leg and led to her feet. She has cute feet and toes btw if anyone is into that. We basically had our hands all over each for 20 minutes she flips me over and slides me over a little and lays next to me. I get her to remove her mask when I see her gorgeous face. It was a rough week so far once see stuck her tits in my face and nipples in my mouth she milked a quick load out. Standard Cleanup she has me lay face down continues massage. Then she laid on top of me and stuck her feet in my face. I rubbed them and massaged her calves. She loved that next thing you know I’m hard again. She asked if I want to go again. Sure!!
same thing as first time except she puts her feet in my face and I jizzed all over her tits.
While roaming under the pants she had what felt like lace boy shorts on & I got a few touches In on her box, it’s trimmed but nothing else happened. Not sure if more is available yet… we shall see

hope this place makes it.. restaurant pharmacy and a dance school, plus tennis courts right in close proximity.

Hope you guys like my review
Happy mongering and stay safe

I tried this place out today, too many eyes. Location 3/10. Door was open a Crack stepped inside and was led to a room and told to disrobe. Cleanliness 8/10. Masseuse came in about 5 minutes later. Typical AMP no tits, no ass, no curves, 40 ish, cute face. Appearance 5/10. Rub ok played with boys some, used ALOT of oil, asked for the hard rub. 6/10. Flipped decent HE nice and slow 7/10. Cleaned up hot towels. Damage total $50. I would not return nothing was outstanding. Like I said typical amp. I prefer the Latinas.

I called and asked for Terri as her review sounded good. I get there aNd a bunch of moms and kids were waiting in the lot behind the building. I rung the bell. The girl who was quite nice looking led me to a room with a curtain for a door and a curtain for a wall. I checked and there is a glass divider between my room on the next one over. She takes my 60 for the hour and returns with change which she leaves on a chair. She does an excellent massage all of my back and legs. I asked for hard which was just a bit to much but whatever. On the flip she massaged my shoulders, face, head and legs. She says ok massage over. I look at her and say that's it? She says thats it, you want water. I left the 10 on the table for her as a tip. I don't know why she didn't do anything else. I have been told by people that I look, talk, act and walk like LE even though I have never been so maybe that's it. She also asked if I had been there before and I said no. Any number of possibilities I guess. Either way I will return as the massage was quite good.

Total damage 60

As I'm not going Flushing during commuting hours for a while since schools reopened so I decided to try this place as it is nearby and I can get to it via local roads. Note that even those are impossible during school bus times so time your driving accordingly if you can.

I parked in the back lot (plenty of parking and no time limits as with on the street parking and there are shady spots).

I walked in back door and was met by Terri. Trim tall attractive Asian who led me to a room. I heard other female voices speaking Chinese so apparently there are other females there.

Rooms (at least the one I was in) was spacious and clean. Walls went to the ceiling and opening was completely blocked with a heavy curtain that offered decent privacy.

I took the half hour (30 hh, 50hr). I gave her a 50 and she brought back a 20 and showed it to me then put it on the table where she keeps the oil.

She asked if I wanted medium or hard and I selected medium. This was a mistake as I should have taken hard as medium was too soft. During the massage I did my usual hand on the leg routine to see what would happen. No problem so I worked my way up to her ass — again no problem.

On the flip before she got to genius jr I slipped my hand under her shirt. she immediately smiled at me, pulled her shirt up and released a pair of spectacular tits from her bra. They were probably "solid B's" but looked much bigger when framed against her trim body.

She oils up genius jr and bends over my mouth sticking a nipple in my face. No mention of money as it almost seems like this is just part of SOP.

So I motioned about BJ and she nods ok but says how much you pay. So BJ is on the menu if that's what you want. I don't know if FS is available as when I motioned for that she nodded no — but it may be no for now (as when I stuck my hand down her pants she stepped back and showed me a pad) or maybe its no she doesn't do that.

So I say maybe next time for bj as I didn't bring extra money. I didn't ask if CBJ or BBBJ.

No problem, she smiles and goes back to working genius jr except instead of sticking a nipple in my mouth she buries my face with my nose between those wonderful tits, a tit on each of my face cheeks, then lifts off a bit to stick the right nipple in my mouth, lifts up again then the left nipple then lifts up and then down burying my face again. So I'm thinking What a considerate nice lady.

Nice clean up with hot towel, I tip her with the 20 she brought back and off I went.

I don't think this place is going to last. When I left via the back door there is a fenced in lot where a bunch of older (like as in retired older) guys playing paddle board. They paused playing to take a break and watched me exit the back door. It was clear to me from how they watched, that they had an idea as to what was going on.

You have created a traffic jam on the SOB.

Not a lot to add in terms of service review but this place is busy as heck.

Great R&T though, haven’t had good one of those in a long time. Nice find

Went this afternoon around 1:30. Rang the bell on the back door and let in. Led to a room full walls and a curtain as described before. I hand the girl a $50 and get undressed and lie down. I didn't get her name. She comes back with my money and puts it on the chair with my clothes. Ask how I want it and say medium no oil. Rub was pretty good. Playing with my backside a bit. I lift up for better access. I am allowed to roam over her shirt and pants. Flip she motions for a HJ and of course I nod yes. Asked for harder as I was getting close and she obliged. Cleaned me up and finished the massage. Took my change and handed it to her and she says only $10? They apparently raised the prices to $40 for the half. I said sorry that all I had with me now and I would make it up next time. There may or may not be a next time depending if this place lasts or not.

Went here Monday afternoon. Parked in the rear parking lot, rang doorbell, waited. Nobody came. Walked to the front of the building. So many people sitting outside the little restaurant beside this place! I'm not from the area so I didn't care.

Went in the front door. The bells jingled. MMS came out wearing denim shorts and a polo shirt. Told me I had to wait ten minutes in the back room that someone mentioned before. Wipes, gloves, tissues and Clorox...also dim lighting and a massage table.

I stripped, unsure if I was supposed to but a little excited at the thought that someone would walk in and see me naked.

The ten minute wait turned into 25. My planned one hour session had to be 30 minutes.

WiWi/OuiOui(?) Came in. Slender, alright looking, B's, eraser nips, padded bra, leggings, t-shirt. Nothing to write home about. She was friendly.

I was lying on my back, told her let's not waste time - no back. She giggles. Gets the oil and goes for it. She took direction fairly well. Took her tits out rubbed them on my face and on my chest. She did not do any assplay although I encouraged it. She did not permit hands down the front of her pants. No FS, no BJ.

She did allow hands on her ass and I nibbled on her tits for a while. She didn't rush things. Got me off and then continued a soft massage which was quite pleasurable.

Might return and see someone else. I didn't appreciate the wait. WiWi was just alright. 40 for half and hour. I tipped $30.

Went the other day. Older Asian guy at front desk. No other customers in the place. I asked for Terri (had her before). Got to room, asked for hour and took out a 50. Girl says 3 month introductory rate over — now is 60 (amazing how their command of English varies from "No speak English" to perfect English as circumstances call ). I put 50 back in my wallet and said "Maybe some other time". She responds with "for you 50 " and puts finger up to her lips.

Decent massage, full hour and HE with tits out. 30 tip.

I went last week based on reviews here. I called and asked for Terri, who was off that day and then asked for Mia and was told there was a “different girl”. Probably should have waited until either of these 2 were in, but I was already committed to going so followed through.

Drove around the back and the number is spray painted on the back door. On a strip of other businesses that have back entrances. Parking lot is active.

It was pouring rain and I go to the back door…locked…knock on the door and ring the door bell and waited for about 2 minutes before heading back to my car….I don’t really want to be hanging out outside of an AMP. Not an ideal start. I called the number again and a couple of minutes later the door open. Made the dash in the rain and got inside.

Met inside by WiWi in what was some kind of storage area. Got the impression that WiWi was alone and acting as MMS. I’d say she’s between 45-50.

Took the half for 40 massage starts and the phone goes. Steps out to answer it. Then someone else walks in and she leaves to get that monger set up in a room. Then another call. I’d say in the first 20 minutes she was gone for 5-10 of them.

eventually no more interruptions. Lack luster massage followed by turn over…asked for BJ, no go….mechanical HJ, although the highlight was her taking her firm B/Cs out and letting me fondle/suck on them. Pretty nice set of tits. Couldn’t have got my hands down her pants even if I wanted to because her jeans were so tight. Not much in the ass department so I wasn’t too fussed about trying to get them off.

She was really struggling to get me to blow and the jackhammering got harder and faster….she actually worked up a sweat that I could see on her forehead above the mask. Told her to slow down and she finally got the job done.

Hot towel clean up and ready to leave. I tipped 20 and got the pouty face that I should give her 40….sorry doll.

I doubt I’ll repeat unless I see more reviews of better service from other girls. Between the active parking lot/locked door, standing there like a spare prick in the rain, and the service being pretty average, I’ll take my chances elsewhere.

I thought I was generous? She left the room 3 times in a 30 minute session and almost ripped the head off shagger jr.

High tipping for less than stellar service only encourages mediocre service.
That happened to me once at a different place. When she came back in the room (the 2nd time and it was only under 10 minutes into a 1 hr session) I had my clothes back on and was tying my shoes. She was clearly upset and even more upset when I asked for (and got) my money back.

She knew exactly what the story was and hopefully let management know that this is not a good way to keep customers.

Another time at another place, there were 2 girls on . When mine started working the other was with her customer. The 2nd time my girl stopped to answer the phone to give prices, directions etc. I got up off the table and went to put my clothes back on. She came over to me, put her hand on my arm to stop getting dressed and made a big deal about putting phone on silence and turning it over when she put it on the table so she (and I) could not see any incoming calls on the screen.

When I was in business, if any on my employees pulled any type of rude behavior on any of my customers they would be on the unemployment line.

There is simply no reason to put up with this type of behavior.

That happened to me once at a different place. When she came back in the room (the 2nd time and it was only under 10 minutes into a 1 hr session) I had my clothes back on and was tying my shoes. She was clearly upset and even more upset when I asked for (and got) my money back.

She knew exactly what the story was and hopefully let management know that this is not a good way to keep customers.

Another time at another place, there were 2 girls on . When mine started working the other was with her customer. The 2nd time my girl stopped to answer the phone to give prices, directions etc. I got up off the table and went to put my clothes back on. She came over to me, put her hand on my arm to stop getting dressed and made a big deal about putting phone on silence and turning it over when she put it on the table so she (and I) could not see any incoming calls on the screen.

When I was in business, if any on my employees pulled any type of rude behavior on any of my customers they would be on the unemployment line.

There is simply no reason to put up with this type of behavior.
100% correct

For the most part, I’ve given up on pretty much all AMP establishments for this reason. Spotty, inconsistent service.

The reason why they continue to get away with their shenanigans is most mongers continue to frequent these places, thinking only with their little head

This is Standard Operating Procedure as nearly every foot spa/AMP that has reviews on Yelp or Google will have at least one review complaining about a masseuse continually leaving the room to deal with customers, or answering a cell phone. Complaints are usually from women. I've had it happen a few times, never so bad that I wanted to walk out. If its a place where I'm a regular, I get an apology and an offer to add an extra 5-10 minutes, which they do.

This is Standard Operating Procedure as nearly every foot spa/AMP that has reviews on Yelp or Google will have at least one review complaining about a masseuse continually leaving the room to deal with customers, or answering a cell phone. Complaints are usually from women. I've had it happen a few times, never so bad that I wanted to walk out. If its a place where I'm a regular, I get an apology and an offer to add an extra 5-10 minutes, which they do.
Nope.
I pay for her time. So her time is mine for the period I pay for.

How would you feel if you went to the movies and the projectionist stopped the movie a couple of times to do some other task. What's the problem with the complainers you say, he is only gone for a minutes or two each time and he starts the film back up again so you eventually get to see the whole movie.

Ps. work with me on this — I know that film and film projectionists are gone but I couldn't think of another analogy just now.

Ever hear of an answering machine !