Brittany in Freeport 919-985-4227

Been outta the game for awhile, but here is my latest escapade

http://longisland.************/Femal...cs-20/30414786

Her pix are 100% real and recent. she is a skinny bleached blonde with all natural C cups and not sagging either. She is very friendly and willing. I was somewaht disconcerted at the area she works in and the apartment on the second and third floor of a Victorian with multiple apartments. But she came down to greet me at the door and lead me up.
The place is a dive, the attic is converted to a bedroom, no doubt not up to code. We went up the drop down stairs into the third floor which was also a mess. But she started taking off her clothes and I totally liked what I saw. Pretty face, hot body, perky natural C cups. We embraced, and I felt her up and down while she stroked my growing cock. I sucked her sweet tits, kissed her neck and tried for kissing but her head kept turning and offering only her neck so i went with it.

She reached for a condom and I sat on her bed. Before she could start the CBJ I moved my face into her pussy and she didnt resist. I started licking her clit which got stiff quickly and she loved it. I lifted her leg to put her in a position so that she was half squating over my face, one foot on the floor and one on the bed. I went for it licking, sucking and French kissing her sweet twat while she squirmed cluctching the back of my head. It was awesome.

After she came she went in for the CBJ and I put her in 69 position. She liked it but didnt cum twice. Her CBJ is to die for, I loved it. When she was ready I asked her what position she likes and we did it doggy. Her twat is poufy, tight and naturaly slippery, no lube needed. It was am amazing fuck and she was still reaching back clutching at my thighs even after I came so i kept drilling her.

The bad parts of this encounter are that she shorted me one pop. On the phone she agreed on 2 cups and when we finished she tells me the bathroom is downstairs so I go down to wash up and she tells me her dog is in the bathroom which i dont belive, there was no barking and no noise at all. I washed in the kitchen sink and she goes back up to the loft and brings my clothes down. It was a slick move and I didnt protest. Partly because I was really speent from the wild ride I just had and because I been outta the game so long I wasnt in the mood to argue, especially if her pimp was in the bathroom. Also she needs to wash her ass better. I could smell butt crack when doing 69, thats a turnoff. When a chick is clean as a whistle I will roam with my tongue and tongue her ass, but if its shitty smelling I dont do analingus.

I would and probably will repat, she is close to home, is an amazing sex partner and gorgeous. BUT next time I will either ask for 1/2 hour rate or scold her for shorting me on time and ride.

I seen her again yesterday. I took a half hour at 120 and got a near GFE experience. Only kissing not allowed.

She appologized for shorting me a pop. Also I found that she does have a doggie in the bathroom. A Chihuahua puppy.

She hasnt run ads since last Sunday but she is still taking calls.

i seen her again yesterday. I took a half hour at 120 and got a near gfe experience. Only kissing not allowed.

She appologized for shorting me a pop. Also i found that she does have a doggie in the bathroom. A chihuahua puppy.

She hasnt run ads since last sunday but she is still taking calls.
bbbj??