Bri 516-430-2407

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best BBBJ with swallow on Backpage. Pics are her, great personality, good looking girl, beautiful green eyes. Best BBBJ, Better then Ashley 201 and others....Babylon area, SS 90, hh 120 (2 pops), hr 175 unlimited pops. Run don't walk....motel a little seedy but safe. You'll all thank me. Text don't call....she'll eventually get back to you. Her mouth action is UNREAL.....great girl.

Hey this is Bri the girl you guys are all talking s*** about in here. Oh I have a masculine face and big hands? I'm sorry that I was born with big hands I'm German and Irish we have big features I'm 5 foot 9 and very tall on the shortest one of my family if that's any of your business. I'm very disappointed in these comments I've been nothing but nice to everybody I see I'm the sweetest person around I'm very accommodating down-to-earth and awesome person and I have a great personality.AND YES I HAVE A PUSSY! I've been told I have one of the prettiest pussies you can find p*** star status if you haven't been lucky enough to see that or feel it or experience it then that's not my fault maybe you were just too cheap to afford it. Please don't go talking s*** about somebody on a public site like this that's just wrong and inconsiderate and honestly it's pretty hurtful I'm a female all the way born a female and just because I have strong facial features and big hands doesn't make me have a cock. I shouldn't even listen to this garbage but I do and it hurts thank you for ruining my day and if this was one of you that has commented please don't bother hitting me back I mean I'm sure I'll never get to know who it was but just know that you've hurt a really good person and made me feel like complete s*** I wouldn't trick anybody into thinking I was a female born male that's just wrong I don't do shady s*** like that I've been with many men and have a lot of regulars who know who I really am and that's all that matters again thank you for being so unkind! I guess from now on I'll get completely naked to give a bbj just so that I don't have any of you heartless assholes talking s*** I'm telling you if it was one of you that posted this I will find out doe not hit me up ever again your loss! IMG_20171121_213053_0.jpg

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.