Bored Housewives-Middle island Kara 631-438-9797

got to see "madison" aka "Abby " out east at a dumpy place ,at least the way I perceived it,However the room was fairly nice must have been renovated recently. We had scheduling snafus the day before and she was very gracious offering me a break on the price the next day. I took the HH and paid her going rate as she seemed very nice .
I had seen her years ago when she used to hang out with "kara" and although I enjoyed myself somewhat on that visit she didn't really seem up for the occasion back then.

This visit was remarkably different .DFK,BBBJ<DATY,lots of positions and she was really into it which was a real turn on.She was really enjoying herself and so was I. She's a petit milf and I found her service and attitude to be great. She advertises her rates 130HH was well worth the price of admission. I want to repeat but haven't been able to juggle my schedule and she keeps moving around.I'm sure i'll catch up with her again soon.

So saw her again . Not as good this time for following reasons. Apparently she got tossed out of her living situation .I booked a hasty appointment which she was perfectly agreeable to. She seemed a little hungover (in afternoon) so she wasn't as in to the session as last time. answered phone after I got there before action and once during action.Apparently some drama going on .Still a good time considering .BBBJ,Cowgirl with her having a big O, Mish,BBBJ CIM.The BBBJ skills were the highlite today and she left no drop behind. Perhaps quick BBBJ visits are the way to go here. The moving around and instability makes her tough to see for me . Never know exactly where shell pop or what the situation will be. May not repeat,on the fence @ 130hh.

Also In a strange turn of events today I had responded to a CL ad and when this girl replied it turned out to be Emily the redheaded poet from out east that some of you will remember from a couple of years ago .She had catchy poetic ads around the holidays about santas snow blower…etc,etc.Ill revive her thread when I see her which will probably be soon.There was always something about her I liked.stay tuned.